Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 268 Antworten
und wurde 12.464 mal aufgerufen

Kristen Stewart für " Balenciaga - Florabotanica - Rosabotanica "
Seiten 1 | ... 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
Carina
Admin

27.12.2012 10:24
#201 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart für " Balenciaga " im Interwiev mit " USA Today "

A free ride for Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart loads up on Balenciaga

Donna Freydkin, USA TODAY 1:46p.m. EST December 26, 2012

Stars, they're not like us. Especially when they front a major fashion brand.

Kristen Stewart is the face of Balenciaga. And yes, the job has major perks.

"I've had four excursions through the store. Isn't that a little bit mind-blowing? It's so weird walking out with that. I walk around with my hands in my pockets," says Stewart, miming herself pointing to things. "I like that. I like that too. I've been so (expletive) lucky."

She's a big fan of creative director Nicolas Ghesquière, who's parted ways with the brand and was replaced by Alexander Wang.

"I'm so not the type of person who'd be into selling a brand. He is one of the only guys I'd do that with. I don't carry bags very often," says Stewart, referring to Ghesquière.

Quelle http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/peopl...eebies/1791647/

Carina
Admin

01.01.2013 06:49
#202 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Sie hatte vorher kein Parfum
Kristen Stewart möchte erstmals attraktiv riechen

Nanu! Mit dieser Aussage hätte nun wirklich keiner gerechnet. Schließlich ist Breaking Dawn-Star Kristen Stewart (22) das aktuelle Gesicht des Dufts 'Florabotanica' des spanischen Luxus-Labels Balenciaga.

„Schon als Teenager klang der Name Balenciaga faszinierend für mich, obwohl ich damals noch gar nicht wusste, wie die Kleider wirklich aussehen“, gestand Kristen gegenüber dem Frauen – und Lifestyle Magazin Glamour. Dennoch sagte Kristen sofort zu, als sie das Angebot bekam, gemeinsam mit dem Creative Director des Labels zusammenzuarbeiten. Aber die talentierte Schauspielerin musste erst lernen, was überhaupt hinter einem Duft steckt. „Man möchte ab einem gewissen Alter attraktiv riechen, das ist etwas, das man auch erst lernen muss. Ein toller Duft hebt dich auf ein ganz anderes Attraktivitäts-Level, er macht dich 'Wow!'“, erzählt die Brünette und hat dabei 'Florabotanica' zu ihrem Duft auserkoren. „Ich habe vor 'Florabotanica' überhaupt kein Parfum benutzt. Ich habe immer gedacht, dass nur ältere Menschen Parfum tragen. Dies ist das Erste, bei dem ich mich nicht alt fühle.“ Warum auch, schließlich ist Kristen erst 22. Wer weiß, welche Düfte da noch kommen

Quelle http://www.promiflash.de/kristen-stewart...n-12123023.html

Carina
Admin

19.01.2013 16:06
#203 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten
Carina
Admin

15.02.2013 18:49
#204 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Alexander Wang To Hold Scaled-Back, ‘Intimate’ Balenciaga Show

by Hilary George-Parkin | 9:39 am, February 14th, 2013

While his New York shows have become bigger and more dramatically staged season by season, Alexander Wang‘s debut collection for Balenciaga will be shown in much cozier quarters.

WWD reports that the house has announced that its February 28 show will take place “in an intimate atmosphere” and a “salon-style format” — understandable, since the designer only took the reins back in December, and there will be plenty of time to ramp up the runway production in seasons to come.

For those of us taking in the show at home stateside, this probably won’t make all that much of a difference, especially since it is slated for 9:15AM Paris time. Who’s going to be livestreaming at three in the morning?

Quelle http://www.styleite.com/runway/alexander...alenciaga-show/

Carina
Admin

09.04.2013 08:58
#205 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Scan : Kristen Stewart für " Balenciaga - Florabotanica " im " ELLE " Magazin Russland April 2013

Quelle @AdeleStew

Carina
Admin

09.04.2013 09:00
#206 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Scan : Kristen Stewart für " Balenciaga - Florabotanica " im " Glamour " Magazin Russland

Quelle @AdeleStew

@LouisVuitton

@BALENCIAGA

@TWNGhesquiere

Carina
Admin

28.04.2013 07:43
#207 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Scan & Artikel : " Marie Claire IFA 2013 "

Marie Claire International Fragrance Awards 2013 ~ the winners

Marie Claire magazine has announced the winners of their third annual International Fragrance Awards (Prix International du Parfum). The winners were selected by the beauty journalists at Marie Claire (France and international).

Best Fragrance for Women Chanel Coco Noir http://www.nstperfume.com/2012/08/20/cha...agrance-review/

Most Daring Fragrance for Women Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire http://www.nstperfume.com/2012/09/21/gue...agrance-review/

Best Packaging for Women Balenciaga Florabotanica http://www.nstperfume.com/2012/09/25/bal...perfume-review/

In addition to the international awards, the staff for each country-edition selects an award winner. The 2013 prize for France went to Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk. http://www.nstperfume.com/2012/05/25/mai...new-fragrances/

Balenciaga Florabotanica Mother's Day Gift Set

Erhältlich bei " Bloomingdale`s - Infos dazu hier http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/produ...t-set?ID=696110

Quelle @KstewAngel

http://gossip-dance.blogspot.ch/2013/04/...rie-claire.html

Quelle Scan : http://www.gramfeed.com/instagram/442627...825259_18835642

Carina
Admin

02.05.2013 08:26
#208 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart Told Ghesquière She’d ‘Run Away’ From Balenciaga With Him

German magazine 032c has devoted its cover and 38 pages of its summer issue to former Balenciaga designer Nicolas Ghesquière, calling the feature a “monument” to Ghesquière’s final spring 2013 season. It's a hefty tribute indeed: There's a thirteen-page Q&A between the designer and Pierre Alexandre de Looz, a fashion editorial starring Ghesquière muse Charlotte Gainsbourg and styled by Marie Amélie Sauvé, and a meaty story by De Looz about Ghesquière's fifteen-year tenure at the house, bolstered with reverent quotes from major industry figures like Grace Coddington, Eric Wilson, and Hamish Bowles. It's a long read, to say the least, but full of interesting tidbits about Ghesquière's ideas and the history of Balenciaga.

But let's cut to the juicy part: Kristen Stewart, a friend and "ambassador" of Ghesquière's, contributed several F-bomb-laced quotes to the piece. She tells De Looz:

He is a reminder of how fucking annoying everyone else is. It’s not easy to walk a line that not every single person in the world is going to get in a second. Nicolas is the sort of person who loves swimming in rough water ...

I’ve felt the happiest I’ve ever felt wearing these clothes. I’ve also felt androgynous and rigid. Sort of like you’re wearing a fucking building.

She also recalls the moment after his final collection for Balenciaga, when he told her he was leaving the house:

I was like, ‘Dude, are you okay?’ and he was like (in a French accent), ‘Yes. Yes. I will tell you soon, but there are things happening.’ Before I left, he was like, ‘All right, I'll tell you.’ I’m so fucking proud of him because what he was about to do would rock people’s worlds. He was just like, ‘Believe for me.’ I thought it was the coolest fucking thing.

032c also gave the Cut an exclusive additional quote from Stewart:

The look on his face after that show, he had this look like he was actually the kid who was being told he wasn't allowed to do something. And he was totally not going to stand for it, and I was like, 'I will totally run away with you.'

And so she has! Balenciaga hasn't explicitly stated whether they'll continue to work with her post-Ghesquière, but their future seems unlikely. Alexander Wang, the label's new designer, famously expressed his loyalty to Liberty Ross, the wronged woman in Stewart's cheating scandal with film director Rupert Sanders last summer. Stewart has yet to appear in any of Wang's new designs for the label. This article skirts the issue, simply describing her as "an ambassador for the brand’s second new fragrance Flora Botanica."

In fact, for all the feature's thoroughness, it leaves many questions unanswered. Like, what does Ghesquière think of his successor? And for Pete's sake, what is he going to do next? He says he's gotten many offers, but he's coy about his next move:

Ideally, I’d like to give myself a six-month break, to travel and discover things. I’m not sure it’ll happen because some interesting projects are on the horizon ... Given the projects and the offers I have on the table, the trick is to think about what is most inspiring, what can become a new way of working ...

I’m preparing something, but I have choices to make. I will announce something when I am ready.

With Stewart, Sauvé, Gainsbourg, and the rest of his loyal team onboard, no doubt. Stay tuned.

Quelle http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/05/kristen-...tter_thecutblog

Carina
Admin

04.05.2013 09:07
#209 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart : Neuer " Balenciaga - Florabotanica " Still

Carina
Admin

04.05.2013 09:23
#210 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart
Mächtig stolz auf Designerfreund Nicolas Ghesquière

Die Modewelt ist für Designer bei Weitem nicht einfach, wie auch Kristen Stewart weiß. Umso stolzer ist die Schauspieler jetzt auf ihren guten Freund Nicolas Ghesquière, der sich quasi selbstständig gemacht hat.

In Sachen Mode ist Kristen Stewart (23) auf dem Roten Teppich stets bestens unterwegs und trägt immer wieder exklusive Einzelstücke begehrter Designer. Doch dass die es auch nicht immer leicht haben, weiß die Schauspielerin spätestens, seitdem sich ihr Kumpel Nicolas Ghesquière von dem Modeunternehmen „Balenciaga“ losgesagt hat und nun auf eigene Faust sein Glück versucht – eine Aktion, die sie kaum stolzer machen könnte.

Ich bin so verdammt stolz auf ihn, weil er dabei war, etwas zu machen, was die Leute vom Hocker reißen wird“, berichtet sie im Interview mit dem „032c“-Magazin, nachdem sie von den neuen Plänen ihres Freundes gehört hatte. Zuvor war Kristen Stewart allerdings noch etwas besorgt gewesen, wie Nicolas Ghesquière seinen Abschied von „Balenciaga“ verkraften würde.

Der 1971 geborene Designer hatte seine sieben Sachen gepackt, weil er sich dort als Creative Director entmenschlicht und einsam vorkam. Kein Wunder, dass sich der „Twilight“-Star da Sorgen machte. Doch glücklicherweise erwiesen die sich als unbegründet: „Ich meinte nur zu ihm ´Dude, bist du ok?´ und er antwortete ´Ja ja, ich werde es dir bald erzählen, aber gerade passieren eine Menge Sachen´“, so die Schauspielerin.

Quelle http://www.bunte.de/stars/kristen-stewar..._aid_40943.html

Carina
Admin

04.05.2013 09:25
#211 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart verlängert Werbedeal mit Balenciaga
Sie ist erneut das Gesicht der Beauty-Marke

Gerade erst hat "Twilight"-Star Kristen Stewart, 23, den Titel zur "Best Dressed Woman 2013" erhalten, da klopft auch schon der nächste Werbedeal an die Tür Kristen wird auch in der nächsten Balenciaga-Kampagne zu sehen sein.

Kritiker sind sich zwar noch uneinig darüber, ob der neue Fashion-Titel verdient ist; Fakt ist aber: Kristen lässt den Rubel rollen und sorgt für Aufsehen. Deshalb hat auch der neue Balenciaga-Chef, Alexander Wang, die 23-Jährige für die kommende Kampagne engagiert.

Und das, obwohl der Designer ganz eng mit Liberty Ross, der Ehefrau von Kristens Ex-Affäre Rupert Sanders, befreundet ist. Er ließ die Betrogene sogar schon als Model über den Catwalk laufen.

Aber die medienträchtige Affäre ist Schnee von gestern. Kristen ist wieder (mehr oder weniger glücklich) mit ihrem "Twilight"-Filmpartner Robert Pattinson liiert und die Designer reißen sich um sie.

Echt dufte, Kristen!

Quelle http://www.ok-magazin.de/beauty/parfum/1...-mit-balenciaga

Carina
Admin

13.06.2013 14:12
#212 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Balenciaga Florabotanica Won "Women’s Luxury" At The Fragrance Foundation Awards 2013
The Fragrance Foundation Awards 2013 Winners (FiFi) – Balenciaga Florabotanica & Justin Bieber Girlfriend Each Win Twice

The Fragrance Foundation has revealed the winners of The 2013 Fragrance Foundation Awards earlier this evening at Alice Tully Hall. Comedian and Emmy award winner Dana Carvey was the host of the event and Dita von Teese, Fashion legend Andre Leon Talley and "Nashville" television star Connie Britton were among the presenters. Linda Wells of Allure Magazine is the first Editor in Chief to be inducted into the Hall of Fame. In her acceptance speech she said, "I've been in love with fragrance since I first inhaled Play-Doh." Master Perfumer Alberto Morillas of Firmenich is the first recipient of a new category, Perfumer of the Year, Lifetime Achievement Award.

Perfumer Extraordinaire of the Year:

Robertet

Fragrance of the Year: Women’s Luxury
Florabotanica by Balenciaga Paris (Coty Prestige) Perfumers Olivier Polge and Jean-Christophe Herault

Fragrance of the Year: Women’s Prestige
DOT Marc Jacobs (Coty Prestige) Perfumer Annie Buzantian

Fragrance of the Year: Women’s Popular
Justin Bieber’s Girlfriend (Elizabeth Arden)

Fragrance of the Year: Men’s Luxury
Colonia Intensa Oud by Acqua Di Parma

Fragrance of the Year: Men’s Prestige
Tom Ford Noir (Tom Ford Beauty) Perfumer Olivier Gillotin

Fragrance of the Year: Men’s Popular
James Bond 007 (P&G Prestige Products)

Best Packaging of the Year: Women’s
Florabotanica by Balenciaga Paris (Coty Prestige)

Best Packaging of the Year: Men’s
Montblanc Legend (Interparfums Luxury Brands)

Media Campaign of the Year: Women’s

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme (P&G Prestige Products)

Media Campaign of the Year: Men’s
Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Sport (P&G Prestige Products)

Retail Innovator of the Year:

QVC

Consumer's Choice Award-Men's:

Acqua di Giò Essenza by Giorgio Armani Perfumer Alberto Morillas

Consumer's Choice Award-Women's:

Justin Bieber's Girlfriend (Elizabeth Arden)

Fragrance Celebrity of the Year:

Taylor Swift

Fragrance Hall of Fame:
Red Door by Elizabeth Arden

Click here for a list of the Top 5 Fragragance Foundation Finalists that were announced April 19, 2013.The winners of the Fifis now know as the Fragrance Foundation Awards were announced June 12, 2013

Congratulations to all the winners

-Mark Behnke, Managing Editor & Michelyn Camen, Editor in Chief

Perfumer Extraordinaire of the Year:Robertet

Fragrance of the Year: Women’s Luxury
Florabotanica by Balenciaga Paris (Coty Prestige) Perfumers Olivier Polge and Jean-Christophe Herault

Fragrance of the Year: Women’s Prestige
DOT Marc Jacobs (Coty Prestige) Perfumer Annie Buzantian

Fragrance of the Year: Women’s Popular
Justin Bieber’s Girlfriend (Elizabeth Arden)

Fragrance of the Year: Men’s Luxury
Colonia Intensa Oud by Acqua Di Parma

Fragrance of the Year: Men’s Prestige
Tom Ford Noir (Tom Ford Beauty) Perfumer Olivier Gillotin http://www.cafleurebon.com/new-fragrance...smell-of-black/

Fragrance of the Year: Men’s Popular
James Bond 007 (P&G Prestige Products)

Quelle http://www.cafleurebon.com/the-fragrance...each-win-twice/

Carina
Admin

02.07.2013 14:21
#213 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart zur Fashion Week in Paris gelandet
Arbeitseinsatz für Balenciaga?

Für einen Kinofilm stand Kristen Stewart (23) schon längere Zeit nicht mehr vor der Kamera, dafür hat sie derzeit einen Arbeitseinsatz in Europa.

Am Wochenende bestieg der „Twilight“-Star einen Flieger in Los Angeles und tauchte schließlich am Montagnachmittag (01. Juli) in Paris auf.

Dort kam sie locker in Jeans und einem weißen Top an ihrem Hotel an, die Bilder könnt ihr euch bei den Kollegen von „Celebrity-Gossip“ anschauen.

Aktuell findet die Pariser Fashion Week statt und so kann man sicher annehmen, dass sie eine Show ihres Werbepartners Balenciaga besucht. Für das Label reiste sie in der Vergangenheit schon einige Male nach Frankreich.

Vielleicht findet sie ja sogar noch etwas Zeit, Smalltalk mit Hollywood-Kollegin Jennifer Lawrence zu halten, die ebenfalls in der Stadt ist und für Dior die Werbetrommel rührt.

Quelle http://www.promicabana.de/kristen-stewar...paris-gelandet/

Kristen Stewart’s Comfy Paris Arrival

Stepping into the comforts of her hotel, Kristen Stewart greeted her frenzied fans in Paris on Monday afternoon (July 1).

The “Twilight” beauty donned a simple white top with jeans as she hurried into her temporary home after a flight in from Los Angeles.

In romance news, KStew’s ex-man Robert Pattinson was reportedly spotted out with a mystery red head over the weekend.

According to onlookers, Rob cruised around town with the lady friend before heading back to his Los Feliz home together.

Quelle & weitere Fotos von Kristen`s Ankunft in Paris http://celebrity-gossip.net/kristen-stew...-arrival-880891

Carina
Admin

02.07.2013 14:34
#214 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Fanvideo : Kristen Stewart in Paris 01 Juli 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVugAO7IfF4

Carina
Admin

25.08.2013 07:07
#215 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart : Neuer Promo Still für " Balenciaga - Florabotanica " im " In Style " Magazin UK / England

Quelle FB KStewartFans

http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com/3328509.html

Carina
Admin

29.08.2013 13:26
#216 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Aktualisiert & in HQ - Kristen Stewart : Neuer Promo Still für " Balenciaga - Florabotanica " im " In Style " Magazin UK / England

Carina
Admin

31.08.2013 19:31
#217 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart wird zum Blumenmädchen

Nur exotische Blumen schmücken ihren Körper: Für die neue Parfüm-Kampagne des Modehauses Balenciaga lässt Kristen Stewart die Hüllen fallen.

Nur exotische Blumen schmücken ihren Körper: Für die neue Parfüm-Kampagne des Modehauses Balenciaga lässt Kristen Stewart die Hüllen fallen.

(Foto: Facebook/Florabotanica - France)

Ein sanfter Blick über die Schulter, dunkel geschminkte Augen und nichts als eine Reihe von exotischen Blumen, die sich kunstvoll über ihren nackten Oberkörper ranken: So freizügig zeigt sich "Twilight"-Star Kristen Stewart (23) in der neuen Parfüm-Kampagne für die Duftreihe "Florabotanica" des Pariser Modehauses Balenciaga, deren Gesicht sie bereits seit 2012 ist.

Über ihre Tätigkeit schwärmte sie damals in dem Branchenmagazin "Women's Wear Daily": "Es hat so etwas natürliches an sich. Es ist sehr lebendig". Ihre Zusammenarbeit mit dem Modeunternehmen verdankt sie der Freundschaft zu dem ehemaligen Creative Director des Hauses, Nicolas Ghesquiere.

Wer sich das Parfüm online bestellen möchte , kann dies hier bei Amazon tun Preis : 60.00 Euro http://www.amazon.de/Florabotanica-von-B...=spot_on_n24-21

Quelle http://www.n24.de/n24/Nachrichten/Panora...enmaedchen.html

Carina
Admin

01.09.2013 08:19
#218 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart für " Balenciaga - Florabotanica " im Interwiev mit dem " Cosmopolitan " Magazin UK /England
Kristen Stewart’s new Balenciaga Florabotanica fragrance campaign revealed

30 August 2013 by Bridget March

The face of Balenciaga’s fragrances, Kristen Stewart talks “seductive assertiveness” and sensuality...

Kristen Stewart’s new Balenciaga Florabotanica ad campaign has been revealed where the sultry actress appears naked, bar a floral vine creeping up her back. With her hair in a wispy updo and her eyes contoured with smouldering makeup she has an evocative sensuality about her that translates to the feminine fragrance.

In the below interview for Balenciaga she reveals her feelings on the fragrance and how she recognises her “seductive assertiveness” in the brand.

What does the Balenciaga brand represent to you and what do you like the most about it?
"Honestly it is evocative. It makes you think. It always strikes a perfect balance between elegance and modernity or represents a stark version of either. Which I love! Completely unafraid. The brand, because of its sense of very unexpected creativity, manages to really LEAD the WAY while remaining very true to its artistic initiative. I love the fact that wearing Balenciaga makes you feel unique."

How would you describe the Balenciaga woman? What’s her style? Do you recognize yourself into that woman?
"She is free. One can tap into qualities they might not know they have wearing Balenciaga. For me it’s a boldness. A very seductive assertiveness. I recognize myself when I wear it, which is important."

What is your relationship with fashion?
"I am very comfortable with it. I am usually one for simplicity and my style is casual most of the time, but I like to go just as far in the other direction. I love pushing boundaries and bringing different aspects of myself to the surface with what I wear."

How do you feel about being the face of this fragrance? To what extent is this new fragrance faithful to your personality?
"It is a huge honour for me as I’ve always loved this brand. The fragrance is everything I like; it is natural, feminine, and original. Three things I value very much."

How would you describe this fragrance? What do you like about it?
"For me the fragrance is refined yet assertive. Its floral nature makes it alive and young."

What about the design of the bottle?
"The bottle is very modern and intriguing. I’d love to see a massive structure of the same design. They really went for it; of course. I want to know what that bottle has inside it."

According to you what makes a good fragrance?
"For me, a good fragrance has to take you by surprise. Most importantly it has to be natural: aromatically and in spirit. Sometimes wearing the right scent can give you an unexpected sensuality."

Are you wearing fragrance?
"Yes. I feel that wearing a fragrance adds the final touch to your look... very nice experience."

Quelle http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/beauty-hai...lorabotanica-ad

Carina
Admin

03.09.2013 14:22
#219 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart für " Balenciaga - Florabotanica " im Interwiev mit dem " inStyle " Magazin UK / England
LATEST: Kristen Stewart for Balenciaga, plus the actress tells all…

Friday 30 August, 2013

We’ve got a sneaky peek at the latest Kristen Stewart for Balenciaga images…

Fashion house Balenciaga have released the latest image from their Florabotanica campaign, starring Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart.

The new shot features a natural Kristen wearing the scent, and, ahem, nothing else, posed beautifully against a floral motif.

And we’ve got the latest from the Twilight actress, who told all on fashion, fragrance and pushing boundaries.

Read on to find out more…NL

What does the Balenciaga brand represent to you and what do you like about it?
Honestly it is evocative. It makes you think. It always strikes a perfect balance between elegance and modernity or represents a stark version of either. Which I love! (It’s) completely unafraid…I love the fact that wearing Balenciaga makes you feel unique.

How would you describe the Balenciaga woman? Do you recognise yourself in her?
She is free. One can tap into qualities they might not know they have wearing Balenciaga. For me it’s a boldness. A very seductive assertiveness. I recognise myself when I wear it, which is important.

What is your relationship with fashion?
I am very comfortable with it. I am usually one for simplicity and my style is casual most of the time, but I like to go just as far in the other direction. I love pushing boundaries and bringing different aspects of myself to the surface with what I wear.

What makes a good fragrance?
For me, a good fragrance has to take you by surprise. Most importantly it has to be natural: aromatically and in spirit. Sometimes wearing the right scent can give you an unexpected sensuality.

Are you wearing fragrance?
Yes. I feel that wearing a fragrance adds the final touch to your look.

Quelle http://www.instyle.co.uk/beauty/news/lat...m_medium=social

Zitat von Carina im Beitrag #216
Aktualisiert & in HQ - Kristen Stewart : Neuer Promo Still für " Balenciaga - Florabotanica " im " In Style " Magazin UK / England

Carina
Admin

05.09.2013 14:08
#220 RE: Kristen Stewart wird das neue Gesicht von " Balenciaga " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart für " Balenciaga - Florabotanica "
Die zweite Kampagne mit Kristen Stewart startet im Oktober 2013

Kirsten Stewart Balenciaga Florabotanica Second Ad
Kristen Stewart's Latest Florabotanica Ad Is Simply Stunning

September 4, 2013 by Maria Del Russo

After announcing that she would, in fact, be starring in her second Balenciaga Florabotanica ad back in May, Kristen Stewart is back at it. The first image of the actress's second campaign has been released, and it's nothing short of beautiful. A bare-backed Kristen sits dotted in neon flowers, with her hair done in a wispy updo and her makeup focusing on a sexy smoky eye and glossy lips. The official campaign will drop in October, but until then, what do you think of Kristen's ad? Let us know in the comments below!

Quelle http://www.bellasugar.com/Kirsten-Stewar...ond-Ad-31565837

Seiten 1 | ... 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz