Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 218 Antworten
und wurde 29.738 mal aufgerufen

Jamie Cambpell Bower in " Mortal Instruments " (Part 1)
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... 11
Carina
Admin

26.01.2013 09:21
#41 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Jamie Campbell Bower : Fan Made Poster für " The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones "

Isabelle Lightwood

Quelle http://asheathes.tumblr.com/tagged/edit%3Aposter

Jace Wayland

Quelle http://asheathes.tumblr.com/tagged/edit%3Aposter

Jace Wayland

Quelle http://nikola-nickart.tumblr.com/post/40269734526

Simon Lewis

Quelle http://asheathes.tumblr.com/post/4072783...haracter-poster

Carina
Admin

26.01.2013 09:24
#42 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

'Teen Wolf' Actor Daniel Sharman Will Read 'Clockwork Princess' To You

If you've got any long flights or cross-country spring break road trips in your future, we've got a thoroughly enjoyable way for you to fill those long, quiet hours...and if you don't, you might want to plan one, the better to enjoy the delicious Daniel Sharman as he reads one of your favorite books aloud. The "Teen Wolf" star has been officially tapped to record the audiobook of Cassandra Clare's "Clockwork Princess"...and we are officially planning to fall asleep on the night of its release to the dulcet lullaby of fantastical steampunk fiction being read by a man with the world's chiseled-est cheekbones. Sweet dreams, indeed!

Daniel's selection as audiobook narrator got the thumbs-up from none other than Cassandra herself, as she was the one who thought he'd be perfect for the job.

"During the casting process for the 'Mortal Instruments' movie, the casting director and I talked about probably every young actor in Hollywood. Daniel Sharman had just come off doing 'Immortals,' and I remember we talked about him as a an actor who had huge talent and promise. When we were looking for someone who could read the 'Clockwork Princess' audiobook, I thought of him because he seemed like someone who could capture the parts of the narrative that require vulnerability as well as the ones that require a great grasp of action."

Yes! What she said! Plus, y'know, the cheekbones. Always the cheekbones.

"Clockwork Princess" is the final installment of Cassandra's "Infernal Devices" series, which follows Victorian teen Tessa and her Shadowhunter allies Will and Jem. The audiobook will be available March 19.

Quelle http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2013/01/16...kwork-princess/

Carina
Admin

01.02.2013 08:48
#43 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Scan - Jamie Campbell Bower : " The Mortal Instruments - City of bones " im " SciFi " Magazin

Quelle https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...&type=1&theater

Carina
Admin

10.02.2013 13:20
#44 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Jamie Campbell Bower Robert Sheehan talks MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES with Irish Times

Robert Sheehan (Simon) talked with Irish Times about filming The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, which he called “terrifying and exhilarating all at the same time.”

Here’s the blurb from the Irish Times:

He recently finished filming The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, an adaption of the first of a series of bestselling fantasy novels by Cassandra Clare. “On the first day I was doing a scene with Lily Collins [Phil Collins’s daughter]. The whole street was cordoned off, and they had hundreds of extras and hundreds of crew. It was just a gigantic operation, moving incredibly fast. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was huge, logistically, and incredibly impressive. It was terrifying and exhilarating all at the same time.”

Robert will be attending the Iftas tonight in Dublin, where he is nominated for Best Actor for Love/Hate.

Quelle http://tmisource.com/2013/02/09/robert-s...th-irish-times/

Robert Sheehan: Boy in the hoody

He has retired the blue top he wore in ‘Love/Hate’. He’s coming home for the Iftas tonight. And he’s still in bed

About 10 minutes into this interview, Robert Sheehan reveals that he has just woken up and is lying in bed in his Camden flat. (It’s a phone interview. I like to think I would have noticed otherwise). “Sorry, mate,” says the star of Love/Hate with a yawn. “I’m in interview mode but I’m also in bed mode, and the two sides are battling each other.”

This doesn’t mean he’s not engaging. It’s early in the morning, but he is funny, thoughtful and charming. As we talk he yawns a little but laughs a lot. He’s passionate about his career while being fuzzy about how he got one. “I’ve been largely undecided about everything for most of my life,” he says. “I can barely commit to a phone bill . . . Somewhere along the line it has become my career due to continuing work.”

It all started when he responded to an open audition at the age of 12 and landed a part in Aisling Walsh’s Song for a Raggy Boy, a film set in a brutal reformatory school. “Me and about 10 other lads all went down to Cork for seven weeks and had a magical summer,” he says. “Our great time didn’t reflect the abysmal mood of the film.”

Afterwards, he wasn’t sure whether acting was a realistic ambition and went to Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology to study film and television. “While the acting stuff was incredibly fun and fulfilling, the two sides of my brain were battling, one going ‘You can’t make a living from acting’ and the other going ‘It’s great fun, carry on and see what happens.’ I was an absentee student. I spent months making a film called Summer of the Flying Saucer. Thankfully I was kicked off the course – I failed terrifically – and my parents didn’t say, ‘Don’t you think you should do a real job now and become a real person and start making money?’ They didn’t put that pressure on me. So I ended up sitting on my arse in Galway for a year.”

Sheehan spent that year playing World of Warcraft and incongruously booking gigs for stand-up comics around the country. “[At one gig] all the comedians showed up and I wasn’t there. I was doing a short film in Dublin. My brother went with a few mates, and all the comedians were going up to him saying, ‘We need to know who’s going on first. What’s the running order? What’s happening? Robert should really be here.’ . . . I did a year of nothing much and came to the end of it, felt wildly restless and wanted to do stuff. Lesson learned.”

He moved to Dublin and landed roles in quick succession in the feature film Cherry Bomb, the Channel 4 drama Red Riding and the Nicholas Cage vehicle Season of the Witch. This was followed by a two-year stint on the hilarious and hugely popular Channel 4 drama Misfits, in which he played Nathan, a smart-arsed, orange-jumpsuited young offender with superpowers.

“I connected quite quickly and intensely with that part,” he says. “I think as the series went on, the writers got our voices in their heads. They can write the cadence of your sentences a lot easier when they’ve got your whiny Irish voice in their ear. And there was that intense family feeling on set. We were shooting in Thamesmead, in southeast London, this very odd-looking estate. We’d get really dirty looks from the locals, because they saw us walking around in orange jumpsuits and thought we were shooting a documentary about young offenders and that we were sullying the area’s not-so-great name.”

About that time, he began filming the first series of the RTÉ gangland drama Love/Hate, in which he played the soulful, doomed assassin, Darren. Love/Hate was not an instant success, with some viewers questioning its credibility. “I could understand that,” he says with a laugh. “We were young, fresh-faced lads in what looked like trendy clothes. We did look a bit like a boy band. But I think the show really graduated into its full expression in the second series and probably also got given the free rein it deserved. There were 500 things happening [in every] episode, and it was incredibly gripping to watch.”

This reached a bit of a tipping point after Darren’s death, at the end of the third series. “In Portlaoise [his home town] over Christmas there was a lot of ‘I thought you were dead!’ People were very emotionally invested in that third series. They were coming up to me with that emotion, discussing storylines: ‘I can’t believe you got killed.’ But I think it was a reflection of how gripped people were by the show. Which is fantastic. It’s what everyone wants when you make something like that.”

Sheehan is getting used to unsolicited chats with strangers. “In London it’s more about Misfits,” he says. “If you see a gaggle of teenagers walking towards you, you tend not to make eye contact, because you know they’re going to recognise you. You learn to adapt: 99.999 per cent of people aren’t looking to be harmful or unpleasant; they just want something, a photograph or an autograph. They want evidence that they’ve been in proximity to that guy they like in that TV show they like.”

He retired Nathan’s orange jumpsuit after two series of Misfits and Darren’s blue hoody after three of Love/Hate. He’s restless, he says, and doesn’t want to be typecast. After Misfits he got a lot of scripts for quirky, Nathanesque characters. “There are actors who do various different shades of a similar character, which is fine. But I prefer the Cillian Murphy school of doing something that takes you so far outside yourself that it’s an incredible challenge and adventure.”

He recently finished filming The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, an adaption of the first of a series of bestselling fantasy novels by Cassandra Clare. “On the first day I was doing a scene with Lily Collins [Phil Collins’s daughter]. The whole street was cordoned off, and they had hundreds of extras and hundreds of crew. It was just a gigantic operation, moving incredibly fast. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was huge, logistically, and incredibly impressive. It was terrifying and exhilarating all at the same time.”

This year he’s due to star in a film about Tourette’s syndrome called The Road Within and in David Blair’s supernatural film The Messenger (he worked with Blair on an acclaimed episode of Accused). “It’s about a guy who can speak to the dead. It’s not horror, like The Sixth Sense. It’s more a guy that’s pissed off because he has these dead people badgering him.”

Tonight he will be in Dublin for the Iftas, at which he has been nominated in the best-actor category for Love/Hate. “It’s nice. It’s a reunion of the Love/Hate gang, which will be lovely. And it’s also acting as a family reunion, because I’ve got about 10 of my family into the aftershow bash. There’ll be serious Sheehans around the place. You won’t be able to move for Sheehans.” And the blue hoody? “The manky blue hoody I wore for the whole series? Funnily enough, my local theatre wants to get it and frame it and put it on the wall. I’ll get it for them.”

He laughs, then yawns, then laughs again.

Quelle http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/week...4329821038.html

Carina
Admin

13.02.2013 09:14
#45 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Jamie Campbell Bower : Neue Promo Stills zu " The Mortal Instruments "

Quelle https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...&type=3&theater

Carina
Admin

15.02.2013 10:21
#46 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Jamie Campbell Bower : Neuer Still zu " The Mortal Instruments "

Carina
Admin

15.02.2013 10:28
#47 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Jamie Campbell Bower & lily Collins : Neuer romantischer Still zu " The Mortal Instruments "

Carina
Admin

16.02.2013 16:23
#48 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten
Carina
Admin

16.02.2013 16:25
#49 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Taschenbuch " Shadowhunters and Downworlders: A Mortal Instruments Reader " bei Amazon.com erhältlich

Infos http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1937856...s2&tag=81877-20

Carina
Admin

16.02.2013 16:33
#50 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten
Carina
Admin

16.02.2013 16:35
#51 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Cassandra Clare Releases the First 2 Titles of The Bane Chronicles

Cassandra Clare has posted some more info about The Bane Chronicles on her Tumblr.
The first ebook will be called What Really Happened in Peru and will be released April 16th.
The second ebook in The Bane Chronicles series that she announced will be called No Immortal Can Keep A Secret.

Each month a new ebook of The Bane Chronicles will be released. There will be a total of 10. Sometime in 2014 a single print edition of the book will be published.

Also wanted to note that the cover above is not the official cover for the series. It is just a placeholder.
Are you excited about The Bane Chronicles?

Carina
Admin

16.02.2013 16:41
#52 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Cover Revealed for The Shadowhunter’s Codex

MTV has revealed the cover for the book The Shadowhunter’s Codex.
The book will be released on October 29, 2013 and is available for pre-order from Amazon.

Fans will surely recognize the winged figure as Raziel (creator of the Shadowhunter race), pictured here with the infamous mortal instruments. The Codex, referenced in both “The Mortal Instruments” and “The Internal Devices” is the official guidebook to the world of Shadowhunters. Through Clary’s copy, readers will become privy to the warriors’ history, demon taxonomy, rune catalog and training manual, among many other tidbits. Clary’s drawings and notes are also included!

Cassandra Clare's 'Shadowhunter's Codex': Get Your EXCLUSIVE First Look At The Cover!

Does "Mortal Instruments" author Cassandra Clare ever sleep? Like, for serious? Between penning two (soon to be three!) best-selling series, consulting on the big-screen adaptation of "City of Bones," teaming with friend Holly Black for a middle-grade novel, and conceiving a Magnus Bane-focused spin-off, multitasking Cassie never seems to rest. (If they weren't hazardous to mere mortals, we'd guess she was juiced up by a bevy of anti-exhaustion runes.)

Now, ON TOP OF ALL THAT, Ms. Clare has eked out time to compile "The Shadowhunter's Codex" with the help of husband Joshua Lewis. And guess what! We have your EXCLUSIVE first look at the angelic cover!

Fans will surely recognize the winged figure as Raziel (creator of the Shadowhunter race), pictured here with the infamous mortal instruments. The Codex, referenced in both "The Mortal Instruments" and "The Internal Devices" is the official guidebook to the world of Shadowhunters. Through Clary's copy, readers will become privy to the warriors' history, demon taxonomy, rune catalog and training manual, among many other tidbits. Clary's drawings and notes are also included!

The volume will be published in October, but in the mean time, you can keep up with all things nephilim by downloading Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunters app, which tracks news and announcements and serves up exclusive content!

Quelle http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2013/02/06...whunters-codex/

Infos von Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1442416...g=critilayou-20

Carina
Admin

16.02.2013 16:42
#53 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Hypable Names Alec and Magnus One of the Best Modern Day Couples in Young Adult Fiction

Quelle http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/mortal-instr...c-magnus-fanart

Carina
Admin

16.02.2013 16:45
#54 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

The Mortal Instruments Companion: City of Bones, Shadowhunters, and the Sight: The Unauthorized Guide Available for Pre-Order

The Mortal Instruments Companion: City of Bones, Shadowhunters, and the Sight: The Unauthorized Guide is available for pre-order from Amazon. It will be released on June 18, 2013.

Bestellbar & weitere Infos http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1250039...g=critilayou-20

Carina
Admin

15.03.2013 10:23
#55 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Scan : " City of Bones " im EMPIRE " Magazin Portugal

Quelle http://twilightportugal.blogs.sapo.pt/19257565.html

Carina
Admin

25.03.2013 09:36
#56 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Carina
Admin

31.03.2013 08:24
#57 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Jamie Campbell Bower & Lily Collins : Zwei neue Promo Poster für " City of Bones "

Carina
Admin

01.04.2013 09:04
#58 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Jamie Cambpell Bower für " Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " bei der WonderCon 2013

Carina
Admin

02.04.2013 10:06
#59 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Video - Jamie Campbell Bower : Neuer Clip zu " Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GHlwRsl2uFk

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Official Trailer #2 (2013) - Lily Collins Movie

Veröffentlicht am 01.04.2013

Carina
Admin

03.04.2013 12:59
#60 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Jamie Campbell Bower & Lily Collins : Neues Promo Poster zu " The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones "

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... 11
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz