Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 218 Antworten
und wurde 29.738 mal aufgerufen

Jamie Cambpell Bower in " Mortal Instruments " (Part 1)
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Carina
Admin

30.06.2013 07:46
#121 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Neue Stills & Scans (gemischt)

Carina
Admin

03.07.2013 14:22
#122 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Demi Lovat steuert Song " Heart By Heart " bei

Den Song könnt ihr euch hier anhören https://soundcloud.com/universalrepublic...-heart-by-heart

Demi Lovato: 'Heart By Heart' - First Listen!

Check out this first listen of Demi Lovato‘s new track “Heart By Heart”, featured on the official soundtrack for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, out on Tuesday, August 20.

The 20-year-old actress is one of many artists featured on the soundtrack, including Colbie Caillat, Zedd, and Jessie J.

In case you forgot, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is hitting theaters on Friday, August 21.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Demi Lovato’s new song “Heart By Heart”?

Quelle http://www.justjared.com/2013/07/02/demi...t-first-listen/

Carina
Admin

04.07.2013 14:01
#123 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Neuer Still mit Aidan Turner , Lena Headey & Jonathan Rhys-Meyers

Quelle http://www.aidanturnerunited.com/multime...-city-of-bones/

Carina
Admin

05.07.2013 20:12
#124 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones - Cazadores de Sombras " : Filmbuch für Argentinien

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " startet in Argentinien am 22 August 2013.

Die offizielle HP für Argentinien http://www.cazadoresdesombras.com.ar/

Carina
Admin

06.07.2013 19:58
#125 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Jamie Campbell Bower singt für seine Fans

Zur Feier des 4. Julis, sang Chroniken der Unterwelt Schauspieler Jamie Campbell Bower für seine Fans ein paar Songs. Eigentlich war es eine Londoner Autogrammstunde von Autorin Cassandra Clare, doch Jamie holte seine Gitarre raus und gab eine Kostprobe seiner Gesangskünste.

Überzeugt euch hier selbst davon. Na, wie findet ihr seinen Gesang?

Nebenbei sprach er auch über sein nächstes Tattoo. Er hatte schon früher angekündigt, dass er eines haben wolle, das mit den Chroniken der Unterwelt zu tun hätte. Lange hatte er hin und her überlegt über Runen, eine Krähe und den Schriftzug: to love is to destroy. Der Spruch war ihm dann aber doch zu düster und so ist es ein anderer geworden. Und zwar “I am, after all, what you made me” und dieses Tattoo wird auf seinen Rücken kommen.

Happy Fourth of July Shadowhunters! Jamie Campbell Bower Singing!

Holy Happy Day! Jamie sang for fans at Cassandra Clare’s UK signing today in London. So cool to be able to see this, you have to love technology!

He sounds and looks good. I even like the hair shorter like this. Okay, I need a JCB expert to tell me what he was singing? Were the songs from the Darling Buds?? Call me crazy but the lyrics for the second song sound like he wrote it for Lily..during the time he was killing himself training for the role and he would get to her in the summer when they started filming? I know probably not, but I am a hopeless romantic… sue me!

Quelle inklusive Videoclip http://www.cityofbonesmovie.com/2013/07/...-bower-singing/

WATCH: Jamie Campbell Bower sings and plays guitar at Waterstones signing in London

July 4, 2013 · by Alyssa Barbieri ·

Shadowhunters! Check out this amazing video of our Jace, Jamie Campbell Bower, singing and playing guitar for the fans that came out to Cassandra Clare’s London signing at Waterstones on Thursday, July 4.

Quelle inklusive drei Videoclips http://tmisource.com/2013/07/04/watch-ja...london-signing/

Jamie Campbell Bower reveals the ‘Mortal Instruments’ tattoo he’s planning to get, and how he decided

July 4, 2013 by Kimmy West

One of our UK representatives, Soraya, went to the Waterstones signing featuring Jamie Campbell Bower and Cassandra Clare today! He revealed the ‘Mortal Instruments’ tattoo that he decided on at the event. He also played the guitar for fans to thank them for coming out, and you can watch a video of his performance by clicking HERE.

On the tattoo, he said he’s decided on “I am, after all, what you made me” and it’s going on his back! It took him a long time to decide because it went from a rune to a crow to “to love is to destroy,” which is his favorite line. He decided against “to love is to destroy” because it was a little dark and dreary for a tattoo. What do you think of his decision?

Quelle http://pagetopremiere.com/2013/07/jamie-...cided-tmimovie/

Carina
Admin

06.07.2013 20:09
#126 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Infos zu den Kleidern

Schattenjäger aus der Chroniken der Unterwelt-Reihe unterscheiden sich auch äußerlich von den normalen Menschen: Runen-Tattoos, feste Stiefel und vieeeel Leder. Als MTV am Set von City of Bones vorbei schaute, wurde natürlich auf über die Haute Cotoure gesprochen:

Lily Collins ist der Meinung, dass es sehr sexy und trendy wäre, aber auch nicht zu kostümlastig sei. Sie gibt aber auch zu, dass nicht einfach wäre, in Boots, mit Absätzen, Ledersachen und einem Gurt unter engen Lederhosen Stunts zu machen.

What's In The 'Mortal Instruments' Costume Closet?

Every "Mortal Instruments" fan knows that shadowhunting is more than just an action-packed profession. It also comes with its own high-maintenance style code: rune tattoos, shizz-kicking boots and lots and lots of leather. So when we caught up with the cast of "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" on the set of the upcoming film, we had to ask: How's it going on the fashion front?

"It's very sexy, it's very edgy, but it's not costume-y," said Lily Collins of the distinctive style that the filmmakers developed for their cadre of demon-slaying teens. "It's very much a look. Everyone's in leather, leather and buckles and chains."

Of course, dark heroes in leather pants are hardly a new thing for Hollywood, so director Harald Zwart had his work cut out for him when it came time to fill out the characters' wardrobes.

"How do you find a kind of goth, leather look that hasn't been done a million times before, and not too S&M, and not too this or that?" he mused. "It's search and find."

And while no two Shadowhunter looks are exactly alike, Kevin Zegers (who plays Alec Lightwood) assured us that everyone on screen is wearing 100 percent the real thing.

"There's no pleather, trust me," he said.

Meanwhile, putting together the Shadowhunters' wardrobe was a challenge for reasons beyond the aesthetic: the costumes don't just have to look good, they have to look good and stay put even after being put through the wringer of the film's many, many athletic action scenes. It's hard on the clothes; it's even harder on the people wearing them.

"It's not easy to do stunts in boots and heels and leather and wearing a harness under tight leather pants," Lily admitted. "That's a little difficult. But it's been really fun."

"The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" hits theaters August 21.

Are you psyched to see Lily and the rest of the "Mortal Instruments" cast sporting Shadowhunter style on-screen?

Quelle inklusive Videoclip http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2013/06/28...visit-wardrobe/

Carina
Admin

06.07.2013 20:30
#127 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Lily Collins stellt neuen Sneak Peek Clip vor

In einem neuen Video von Yahoo! Movies kündigt Lily Collins neues Filmmaterial aus der Buchadaption von Chroniken der Unterwelt: City of Bones an.

Der Film startet hierzulande am 29. August, in Amerika ist es bereits am 21. August soweit.

Zum Videoclip kommt ihr hier http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/the-mortal...-193247281.html

Carina
Admin

06.07.2013 20:46
#128 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Carina im Beitrag #122
" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Demi Lovat steuert Song " Heart By Heart " bei

Den Song könnt ihr euch hier anhören https://soundcloud.com/universalrepublic...-heart-by-heart

Demi Lovato: 'Heart By Heart' - First Listen!

Check out this first listen of Demi Lovato‘s new track “Heart By Heart”, featured on the official soundtrack for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, out on Tuesday, August 20.

The 20-year-old actress is one of many artists featured on the soundtrack, including Colbie Caillat, Zedd, and Jessie J.

In case you forgot, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is hitting theaters on Friday, August 21.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Demi Lovato’s new song “Heart By Heart”?

Quelle http://www.justjared.com/2013/07/02/demi...t-first-listen/

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Neue Infos zum Film Soundtrack und weitere Songs zum reinhören

Für Amerika ist der 20. August der Termin, ab dem der offizielle Soundtrack und der Score von der Buchadaption Chroniken der Unterwelt: City of Bones in den Läden steht.

Für Deutschalnd sind bis dato noch keine Erscheinungstermine bekannt, aber nichtsdestotrotz haben wir hier die Songliste für den Soundtrack:

1.Zedd – “Into The Lair”

2.Jessie J – “Magnetic”

3.AFI – “17 Crimes (LA Riots Remix)”

4.Demi Lovato – “Heart By Heart”

5.Youngblood Hawke – “Bring Me Home”

6.Colbie Caillat -”When The Darkness Comes”

7.Seven Lions with Myon & Shane 54 featuring Tove Lo – “Strangers”

8.Pacific Air – “Bear”

9.He Is We featuring Owl City- “All About Us”

10.Bassnectar – “Calling From Above”

11.Jetta – “Start A Riot”

12.Bryan Ellis – “Strange Days”

'Mortal Instruments' Soundtrack Listing Revealed!

Prime your eardrums for August 20—that's the day the soundtrack for the much-anticipated "Mortal Instruments: City of Bones" hits stores and digital download! And, today, Republic Records, Constantin Film and Screen Gems have released the track listing for the album, with the promise of even more songs to come.

The soundtrack—which features an eclectic mix of artists, to be sure—boasts brand-new tunes from Demi Lovato, Zedd and Colbie Caillat. (In fact, Colbie teamed with producer David Hodges to write the ballad "When The Darkness Comes" specifically for the film.)

For the uninitiated, "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones"—based on the best-selling novel by Cassandra Clare—follows Brooklyn teen Clary Fray, whom upon her mother's disappearance discovers she's not as mundane as she thought, but is, in actuality, a member of an ancient race of demon destroyers known as Shadowhunters.

Click past the jump for the full track listing!

1. Zedd, "Into The Lair"

2. Jessie J, "Magnetic"

3. AFI, "17 Crimes (LA Riots Remix)"

4. Demi Lovato, "Heart By Heart"

5. Youngblood Hawke, "Bring Me Home"

6. Colbie Caillat, "When The Darkness Comes"

7. Seven Lions with Myon & Shane 54 featuring Tove Lo, "Strangers"

8. Pacific Air, "Bear"

9. He Is We featuring Owl City, "All About Us"

10. Bassnectar, "Calling From Above"

11. Jetta, "Start A Riot"

12. Bryan Ellis, "Strange Days"

Quelle http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2013/07/01...nts-soundtrack/

Weitere Songs zum reinhören

Colbie Caillat - When The Darkness Comes (Snippet) https://soundcloud.com/universalrepublic...aillat-when-the

Zedd - Into The Lair (Snippet) https://soundcloud.com/universalrepublic...he-lair-snippet

Carina
Admin

06.07.2013 21:02
#129 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Full UK Glamour interview with Jamie Campbell Bower & Cassandra Clare of ‘City of Bones’

July 3, 2013 by Kimmy West

Via Twitter hatten Leserinnen die Möglichkeit mit Jamie Campbell Bower und Autorin Cassandra Clare über den Film Chroniken der Unterwelt: City of Bones zu sprechen.

Jamie Campbell Bower and author Cassandra Clare stopped by the Glamour Magazine headquarters in the UK to talk Mortal Instruments on Twitter, at their twitter handle, @GlamourMagUK! The photo above was shared of the duo before they started their Twitter extravaganza. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones will hit theaters on August 21st! It stars Jamie Campbell Bower as Jace, Lily Collins as Clary, Kevin Zegers as Alec, Jemima West as Isabelle, Robert Sheehan as Simon, Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Valentine, and Lena Headey as Jocelyn.

I transcribed the interview in normal interview format instead of just embedding all the tweets, which required quite a lot of rewriting to remove chat / twitter speak. Most of the words were all abbreviated, so it took a while. If you post on your site, please quote a section and link back to this page – don’t take the entire thing! Thanks. So much amazing information is revealed in this interview about all aspects of this movie and the next film! I hope you all enjoy!

Which characters are the best role models in ‘The Mortal Instruments’?
Cassandra Clare: Each has something different to teach people.

How hard was it doing stunts? Have you recovered?
Jamie Campbell Bower: Very difficult and no, I’m still sore and going back to do number two [City of Ashes]!

Best joke on set?
Jamie: We had a lot of private ones, but none made much sense. I was probably the biggest joker.

Favorite and least favorite things about Jace?
Cassie: Favorite is that he’s loyal. Least favorite is that he doesn’t think when he acts.
Jamie: Most favorite is vulnerability, least favorite is the same as Cassie.

How did the idea of this book series come about?
Cassie: I was inspired after going to magical New York City.

You’ve said Lily is amazing as Clary, what was your favorite scene to film with her?
J: Greenhouse scene.

If you could play any other character, who would you play?
Cassie: Magnus!
Jamie: Madame Dorethea.

Has the character of Jace inspired/changed you?
Jamie: A lot. There are parts of Jace in me that I didn’t know existed.

What was it that made Jamie’s audition stand out?
Cassie: Jace goes through lots of emotional changes & J could do that.

Jamie and Cassie with the Glamour Magazine UK team!

What was your fave weapon to play with & why?
Jamie: The staff, because I’ve never wielded a staff before.

Do you feel more identified with Jace before or after meeting Clary?
Jamie: After.

Could u give hints to the plot of the last book?
Cassie: We leave this world entirely, for a different world.

What’s the #1 perk of being a shadowhunter?
Jamie: Leather.

If you could be any of the characters from ‘City Of Bones’ who would you be?
Cassie: Someone mundane & not in danger.
Jamie: The cat, Church.

Jamie, is it true that you got a rune tattoo?
Jamie: It’s not true. I’m not getting a rune. I know what I’m getting.

Best Jace line?
Jamie: “To love is to destroy” – it’s pretty accurate.
Cassie: “If you want me to rip my clothes off you should have just asked.”

Any plans for releasing some of your music on iTunes?
Jamie: Yes, lots of plans.

Did your perception of the characters change after seeing the film?
Cassie: Yes, when I’m writing I picture the actors.

Shadowhunter, vampire, warlock, werewolf or mundane?
Jamie: Shadowhunter.
Cassie: Warlock.

What are you looking forward to, in the City of Ashes film?
Cassie: The court scene.
Jamie: The development of characters.

Which celebrity do you think is secretly a shadowhunter?
Cassie: David Bowie!
Jamie: The Hoff!

Would you consider doing a song for the soundtrack?
Jamie: Absolutely. Unfortunately it didn’t happen this time.

When are you back training for City of Ashes?
Jamie: Right now. It’s killing me. Shouldn’t have eaten a pizza.

Cassie, how do you make the decision of kill a character? How do you feel afterwards?
Cassie: I know from the start, there’s an arc.

If you were a warlock what would be your mark?
Cassie: Gills so I can find treasure underwater.

Jamie, what was your first reaction when you found out u got cast?
Jamie: I was shocked! I was prepared for a no. I opened a celebratory beverage. Watching Eurovision.

When are you going to start filming CoA?
Jamie: End of September.

Which actor do u look up to?
Jamie: Old school actors & generally actresses. I love Audrey Hepburn.

Who inspired you for the character of Jace?
Cassie: A bit Mr Darcy & Heathcliffe and a bit of ppl I’ve met in real life.

Quelle http://pagetopremiere.com/2013/07/full-g...m-no-chatspeak/

Carina
Admin

07.07.2013 11:53
#130 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Carina im Beitrag #121
" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Neue Stills und Scans (gemischt)

Aktualisiert - " Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Neue Scans des US Magazin`s " Movie Companion "

In den USA ist das Magazin bereits erhältlich.

Quelle http://thevampireclub.wordpress.com/2013...ovie-companion/

Carina
Admin

09.07.2013 09:50
#131 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

Carina
Admin

09.07.2013 17:25
#132 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Promo Display

Quelle http://themortalinstrumentsitalia.tumblr...was-at-the-mall

Carina
Admin

09.07.2013 17:27
#133 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Buch Cover für Italien

Carina
Admin

10.07.2013 08:50
#134 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Neuer Featurette Videoclip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Fj__qLfHY7Y

Carina
Admin

14.07.2013 15:30
#135 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Das offizielle Filmbuch für die Schweiz

Das Buch ist ab dem 31 Juli 2013 erhältlich .Infos dazu im Link nebenan http://www.exlibris.ch/de/buecher-buch/d...d/9783401069319

Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Roman mit exklusiven Filmbildern für die Schweiz

Das Buch ist ab dem 31 Juli 2013 erhältlich. Alle Infos dazu im Link nebenan http://www.exlibris.ch/de/buecher-buch/d...d/9783401069081

Carina
Admin

20.07.2013 10:36
#136 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Europa Premiere findet in Deutschland statt

Die Europapremiere von Chroniken der Unterwelt: City of Bones findet in Deutschland statt. Genauer gesagt wird dieses Event am 20.August 2013 in Berlin stattfinden.

Leider wurde bisher noch nicht bestätigt, wer der Schauspieler in Berlin anwesend sein wird. Sobald genauere Infos dazu vorliegen, erfahrt ihr diese bei uns.

Quelle
jamie-bower.de/2013/07/europapremiere-am-20-august-2013-in-berlin/

Carina
Admin

20.07.2013 10:44
#137 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : " iTunes " Featurettes bei Youtube verfügbar

Auf iTunes gibt es ein Featurette zum Film Chroniken der Unterwelt: City of Bones, welches nun auch auf YouTube verfügbar ist.

In diesen Featurette geben uns die Schauspieler Lily Collins, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Jared Harris, Lena Headey, Jamie Campbell Bower und Robert Seehan sowie der Regisseur Harald Zwart einen tieferen Einblick in die Geschichte. So erfahren wir zum Beispiel, dass die Hauptdarstellerin Lily Collins die Bücher zuerst gelesen hat, bevor sie zum Casting gegangen ist. Desweiteren erhalten wir auch weitere Einblicke in die filmerische Umsetzung.

Carina
Admin

21.07.2013 08:07
#138 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Intstruments - City of Bones " : Erste Clips von der ComicCon 2013 mit " MTV " & Josh Horowitz

Interwiev mit Jamie Campbell Bower - The Mortal Instruments | Comic Con 2013 HD

Interwiev mit dem Cast - The Mortal Instruments | Comic Con 2013 Part2 HD

The Mortal Instruments | Comic Con 2013 Part3 HD

Carina
Admin

22.07.2013 19:51
#139 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Instruments - City of Bones " : Der Cast bei der " ComicCon 2013 " - Porträt Fotos des " EW " Magazin`s

Die Fotos findet ihr hier http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20399642...0.html#21365406

Carina
Admin

25.07.2013 18:33
#140 RE: Jamie Campbell Bower in " City of Bones " Zitat · Antworten

" Mortal Instruments - City of Bones " : Neuer Still mit Jamie Campbell Bower

Quelle http://tmisource.tumblr.com/post/5634920...-featuring-jace

http://thevampireclub.wordpress.com/2013...n-hotel-dumort/

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz