Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 129 Antworten
und wurde 4.162 mal aufgerufen

Robert Pattinson
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Carina
Admin

14.07.2012 09:17
#121 RE: Interwievs mit Robert Pattinson Zitat · Antworten

Robert Pattinson im Interwiev mit " Cosmopolitan " Ungarn

Orginal Interwiev http://cosmowood.blog.cosmopolitan.hu/20...osmo-lanyoknak/

Interwiev übersetzt in englisch http://robpattinson.blogspot.fr/2012/07/...smopolitan.html

Carina
Admin

19.07.2012 11:25
#122 RE: Interwievs mit Robert Pattinson Zitat · Antworten

Video - ComicCon 2012 : Robert Pattinson grüsst seine deutschen Fans

Carina
Admin

21.11.2012 08:52
#123 RE: Interwievs mit Robert Pattinson Zitat · Antworten

Robert Pattinson im Interwiev mit " 20 Minuten Online.ch "

Robert Pattinson

20. November 2012 21:13; Akt: 20.11.2012 21:13

«Ich bin neugierig, was meine Zukunft bringt»«Ich bin neugierig, was meine Zukunft bringt»

von Raya Abirached - Mit «Breaking Dawn - Part 2» endet die Vampir-Saga. Wie «Twilight» sein Leben beeinflusste, verrät Robert Pattinson im Interview mit 20 Minuten Online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylYpuRzmE...player_embedded

Wie gefällt Ihnen der «Twilight»-Showdown?
Robert Pattinson: Als ich die Drehbücher gelesen habe, war ich ziemlich schockiert. Das Ende mit all den Kämpfen ist eher «Twilight»-untypisch. Man darf also gespannt sein.

Haben Sie sich schon früher für Vampire interessiert?
Ich bin eigentlich gar kein Vampir-Fan, aber natürlich habe ich auch nichts gegen sie einzuwenden. Vor dem ersten Film recherchierte ich viel, bemerkte dann aber schnell wie wenig Ähnlichkeiten zwischen «Twilight» und anderen Vampiren bestehen. Stephenie Meyer entwickelte in der Buchvorlage ihre ganz persönlichen Vorstellungen.

Wie hat «Twilight» Ihr Leben beeinflusst?
Vor den Filmen wollte ich noch nicht unbedingt Schauspieler werden, aber plötzlich war ich berühmt und wurde überall erkannt. Nach diesem Erfolg konnte ich fast gar keinen anderen Beruf mehr ergreifen, sonst hätten mich die Menschen gefragt, was ich denn da für einen Job mache. «Twilight» hat mir viele Türen geöffnet und dazu geführt, dass ich mein eigenes Leben heute anders betrachte.

Die Fans freuen sich auf den Höhepunkt der Vampir-Saga, sind aber auch traurig, dass es zu Ende geht. Wie geht es Ihnen dabei?
Das geht mir ähnlich. Ich bin jetzt aber gespannt, wie mein Leben ohne «Twilight» weiter gehen wird. Bisher bin ich ja nach jedem anderen Filmprojekt wieder zu «Twilight» zurückgekehrt. Ich bin neugierig, was meine Zukunft bringt.

Das klingt geheimnisvoll. Verraten Sie uns, wo man Sie als nächstes sehen wird?
Ich habe mich im nächsten Jahr für etwa zehn Filme verpflichtet. Darunter sind «The Rover» mit Guy Pearce. Dann gehts weiter mit «Hold on to Me», in dem Carey Mulligan eine Femme fatale spielt. Ausserdem werde ich in «Queen of the Dessert» an der Seite von Naomi Watts und Jude Law zu sehen sein und danach spiele ich in «Maps of the Stars», einem weiteren Streifen von Regisseur David Cronenberg.

Quelle http://www.20min.ch/entertainment/kino/story/21451764

Carina
Admin

22.11.2012 09:00
#124 RE: Interwievs mit Robert Pattinson Zitat · Antworten

Robert Pattinson im Interwiev mit " METRO "

Interwiev in englisch

Starring as Edward Cullen, the moody vampire at the center of the "Twilight" series, Robert Pattinson has achieved worldwide stardom -- something that doesn't sit well with the British actor. "I have a weird mental disorder where the only thing I can ever hear is the negative stuff," he tells us. "It doesn't matter how many people say anything complimentary, it's always the negative."

You can't blame him. This summer, the 26 year-old was at the center of some pretty negative headlines: His girlfriend and co-star Kristen Stewart reportedly cheated on him with her "Snow White" director Rupert Sanders. Are they on? Off? Rather than obsess about it, Pattinson would rather focus on his career after this last film in the series, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn ---Part 2."

Of his fame, he says: "Maybe I feel like I don't particularly deserve it yet, so I really want to do something worthwhile in my head and struggle for a long time."

What drives him

As evidenced by recent choices -- including David Cronenberg's challenging "Cosmopolis," which featured him getting a prostate exam -- he's not afraid of risk. "I signed up for a lot of stuff in the last year. I was really fixated on working with a lot of people who are kind of dangerous," he says. "The business part of show business has really just taken a big s-- on the show aspect of it, and so I think anyone who has any visibility should be trying to do something that is really, really subversive. I think it would be interesting trying to get really subversive stuff into the mainstream. You're in the cinema not just as a consumer but as a participant."

It's that sensibility that led him to sign up for the lead in "Mission: Blacklist," a film to be made in Iraq next year. "That's probably out of anybody's comfort zone," Pattinson offers of the film, which is based on a true story. "It's about this guy call Eric Maddox who was an Army interrogator who almost single-handedly found Saddam Hussein. No one really knows the story of it, and the story's absolutely amazing and kind of hilarious in some ways and bizarre."

Comfort zones

That project teams Pattinson with French director Jean-Stephane Sauvaire, who used real Liberian child soldiers for his last film. "I think that's like his thing," says Pattinson. "I wanted him to be in his comfort zone, so we were both pushing, saying we need to shoot this in Iraq -- that's the whole point."

You can tell where his passions lie by the fact that, during this interview, the actor talks more about "Mission: Blacklist" than "Twilight." But promotion for "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" must be done. The story finds his Edward and Stewart's Bella protecting their child from killer vampires. It's already predicted to be the highest-grossing effort in the series. And the actor is busy lining up another high-profile project, lest he lose his ability to get the riskier ones made. "This year I'm thinking I should probably try to do a movie which at least one person will see," he says, "so I'm trying to figure that out now."

KStew speaks

Kristen Stewart would do it all again.

Before the “Twilight” series, Kristen Stewart was making a quiet transition from child actor to indie starlet. But the surprise smash vampire series changed all that. And after everything that’s happened, both good and bad, would Stewart do it all over again? “Yeah, definitely. Yes,” she says emphatically.

That doesn’t mean she isn’t happy to see the franchise go.

“I’m so happy and relieved to not have to be worrying about the characters anymore,” Stewart says. “I feel like ‘relieved’ sounds wrong, because at the same time as soon as that worry is taken off your back you definitely miss it, because it was ingrained in us for five years. There was never a time, even if we were working on a project in between, where that character wasn’t tapping you on the shoulder going, ‘You’re going to get married in three years.’”

Quelle http://www.metro.us/newyork/entertainmen...end-of-twilight

Carina
Admin

23.06.2014 18:57
#125 RE: Interwievs mit Robert Pattinson Zitat · Antworten

Robert Pattinson im Interwiev mit " The Telegraph " UK / England
Robert Pattinson interview: 'I don't need therapy'

Twilight star Robert Pattinson left his Hollywood mansion far behind to make his gruelling new film The Rover. But he's happier than ever, he tells John Hiscock

Robert Pattinson, star of Twilight and The Rover Photo: CAMERA PRESS

He has millions of female fans, he lives in Los Angeles and paparazzi dog his footsteps wherever he goes; yet it would be difficult to find a young man less interested in embracing his stardom than Robert Pattinson. The 28-year-old actor refuses to go the Hollywood route of big houses, wardrobes full of designer clothes and roles that utilise his boyish good looks.

He has even rejected the idea of taking the near-obligatory therapy route followed by nearly every self-absorbed star in Hollywood, although he jokes: “I would love to go into therapy but it makes me too anxious.”

Then, more seriously, he adds: “I’ve been talking to a lot of people about it and I don’t know. I kind of like my anxiety in a funny sort of way and I like my peaks and troughs. Luckily depression never lasts long with me.”

We are talking in a Beverly Hills hotel suite about his new filmThe Rover, set in a post-apocalyptic Australian wasteland, in which he is totally unrecognisable as Ray, a twitchy, dirt-caked, slow-witted lost soul with rotting teeth. He joins forces with Eric (Guy Pearce), a man of few words who is on the trail of a gang of thieves who stole his only possession, his car. Ray is a role as far removed from the handsome Edward Cullen in the Twilight movies as Pattinson could get – which suits him fine.

For three years, Pattinson lived virtually non-stop with the adventures of the brooding vampire and his romance with the mortal schoolgirl Bella, played by Kristen Stewart. It was the role that, whether he likes it or not, made him one of the hottest and most in-demand young actors in the world. He caused an army of female fans to leave their families and homes to follow him to wherever he was filming.

“I had a bit of a struggle at first because my life really contracted and I couldn’t do a lot of the stuff I used to be able to do," he admits. "But once I got through that a year or two ago I just accepted my life is something else and now I can’t really remember what it was like before, So it’s much easier to deal with.

“It seems much longer ago than two years since the last Twilight came out and I think as you get older you get a bit more confident with every movie you do, so it’s been a gradual graduation to this.”

Pattinson's "graduation" has included a romantic melodrama (Remember Me), a period circus piece (Water for Elephants), a tale of the French nobility (Bel Ami) and playing an introspective Wall Street tycoon (Cosmopolis). He will soon be seen as T.E. Lawrence in the yet-to-be-released Nicole Kidman film Queen of the Desert and he is a wannabe actor and writer in David Cronenberg's Maps to the Stars which, like The Rover, was well-received at this year's Cannes Film Festival.

“I’m curious to know whether people who liked the Twilight movies will come and see things like The Rover,” he says. “Hopefully they’ll enjoy it. I try to do ambitious projects but I don’t know if people are going to like them. You just try and do things which are challenging and hopefully people will appreciate that.”

Guy Pearce and Robbert Pattinson in The Rover

Although his name is regularly linked with big studio projects such as Star Wars and superhero movies (recent rumours had him cast as a young Han Solo in a Star Wars spin-off), he denies he has ever been offered them and is wary about becoming involved in another franchise. “They don’t come into my orbit and I don’t really see myself in a lot of mainstream parts,” he says. “I’ve never been part of the group that gets these roles.”

He particularly enjoyed working on the low-budget apocalyptic thriller The Rover because it was filmed entirely on location in the scorching heat of the Australian outback, where he existed on a diet of “white bread and barbecue sauce”, and where there were no fans or photographers to pester him. “I just loved it because not only was there no one trying to find you, there’s no one there at all. I wasn’t worrying about anyone trying to sneak up on me or anything so I found it incredibly peaceful and relaxing.”

To land the role he had to go through an arduous four-hour audition for writer-director David Michod, whose previous film was the well-reviewed Animal Kingdom. “For the first 45 minutes I had to deal with my own neuroses before I’d do any kind of acting and I think David recognised this and when I let myself calm down I was fine.”

Michod recalls: “We would do a take and Robert would go, ‘Oh I was so terrible.’ But he wasn’t terrible, he’s just very English and very self-deprecating. I knew within five minutes of our four hour audition I’d found the actor to play Ray.”

Pattinson’s global travels keep him away from his home in London, which he isn’t too sorry about. “I spent two months in England last year which is the longest I’ve spent there in six years, which was nice, but I always go back to England at Christmas time and get so depressed that I’m glad to get back to Los Angeles," he says. "I’ve really grown to like L.A and I guess it’s my home at the moment.”

His current home is other people’s houses. “I had this great house which I bought four or five years ago," he says. "It was incredible, absolutely completely crazy. It was like Versailles, with an incredible garden, but I just stayed in one room. I sold it because I suddenly realised I’m not quite old enough to be dealing with plumbing and stuff. So I spent about six months borrowing peoples’ houses, which was nice. Now I’m renting a place which is much smaller.”

Pattinson laughs easily and often and is much more relaxed and at ease than in the early days when he resembled a startled deer caught in the headlights. Despite the massive changes in his life in a relatively short time, he has kept his feet firmly on the ground. Although he appears in advertisements for Christian Dior, he is certainly no fashion plate; he lost nearly all his clothes following a recent house move and hasn't bothered to replace them. “I’ve started wearing the same thing pretty much every day like a uniform,” he says. “I haven’t taken this jacket off for weeks,” indicating the black, slightly moth-eaten jacket he is wearing that nevertheless looks good on him.

Pattinson with Kristen Stewart in Twilight: Breaking Dawn

“It’s ridiculous. I don’t understand how I don’t have any clothes. I’ve basically stolen every item of clothing that anyone’s ever given me for a premiere but in my closet there are literally about three things. I’m sure there’s some kind of random storage box full of them somewhere.”

Working for Dior, he says with a chuckle, is “the most ridiculous job in the world. I have to do barely anything and I just occasionally have to go to some Dior parties, which is great.”

Pattinson was born in Barnes, West London, and joined the local theatre club as a teenager. He was spotted by a casting agent and made his screen debut in 2004 in a German television production; he was then bizarrely cast as Reese Witherspoon’s son in Vanity Fair, although his scenes ended up on the cutting room floor.

He achieved some recognition for his role as the brave but doomed Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and he had a brief flashback cameo in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. He had been torn between an acting career and going to university but the Harry Potter roles convinced him to stick with acting. He played a shell-shocked Second World War airman in a BBC Four production, The Haunted Airman, but then spent the best part of the next two years unemployed. His agent persuaded him to try his luck in Los Angeles so, armed with little but an English accent and a sense of humour, he did.

He was not sure whether he wanted the Twilight role when he was first offered it after auditioning by performing a love scene with the already-cast Kristen Stewart; she persuaded the director, Catherine Hardwicke, that he was the actor to play the troubled vampire Edward Cullen. “I’d read the book and couldn’t really picture myself in the role of this handsome, perfect guy,” he says. “I didn’t know how big it was going to be."

He was romantically involved with his co-star Stewart for three years but the romance ended when she reportedly had an affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. He is currently dating model Imogen Kerr although he politely declines to talk about his romantic life.

Reviewing how he arrived at where he is in life he uses a word which features frequently in his vocabulary – “ridiculous".

"I’m extremely lucky which always makes me a little nervous,” he says. “I don’t quite know why I got so lucky but yeah, it’s just ridiculous and I’m pretty happy. Yeah, definitely pretty happy.”

Quelle http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/...ed-therapy.html

Carina
Admin

29.06.2014 16:04
#126 RE: Interwievs mit Robert Pattinson Zitat · Antworten

Robert Pattinson im Interwiev mit " Blick nline.ch " Schweiz
Bescheidener Robert Pattinson
«Ich schlafe auf Luft-Matratzen»

In Hollywood gilt er als einer der Schönsten. Doch Robert Pattinson (28) ist auch einer der Bescheidensten. Den Beweis liefert dieses Interview!

Die ganz grosse «Twilight»-Verrücktheit liegt schon fast zwei Jahre hinter Ihnen. Ruhiger ist es um Sie nicht geworden ...
Robert Pattinson: Ich weiss. Irgendwann werden die Leute mich hoffentlich von meiner Rolle als Edward trennen können.

Die Fans rennen Ihnen immer noch hinterher?
Oh ja! Deshalb wollte ich unbedingt die Rolle in dem neuen Film «The Rover». Wir drehten nämlich ein halbes Jahr im australischen Outback. Da war im Umkreis von hundert Meilen keine Menschenseele. Ich habe es genossen, mich nicht ständig umschauen zu müssen.

War das auch das Motiv, Ihre Villa in Los Angeles zu verkaufen?
Das hatte andere Gründe. Es war wie ein Schloss, mein eigenes kleines Versailles, am Ende aber viel zu gross für mich. Mir wurde klar, dass ich noch nicht alt genug bin, mich mit Hauseigentümer-Problemen wie kaputten Wasserleitungen und solchem Mist abzuplagen.

Wo leben Sie jetzt?
Nach dem Verkauf war ich sechs Monate lang obdachlos. Ich habe in Häusern von Leuten gelebt, die gerade nicht in Los Angeles waren. Mittlerweile konnte ich ein Häuschen in den Hollywood Hills finden. Ich habe kaum Möbel. Ein paar Stücke sind noch vom Vormieter. Das einzige, was ich mitgebracht habe, sind Luftmatratzen. Auf denen schlafe ich.

Als Multimillionär könnten Sie sich eigentlich eine angemessene Inneneinrichtung leisten ...
Ich bin überhaupt nicht materialistisch. Das Einzige, was ich mir gönne, sind alte Gitarren. Ich habe 17 davon in meiner Kollektion. Mein Prunkstück ist eine Gibson J100 Akustik von 1943. Ich wollte ja ursprünglich Rockmusiker werden. Schnickschnack wie Designerklamotten sind mir egal. Obwohl ich mir tatsächlich mal wieder ein paar neue Sachen kaufen sollte.

Wieso?
Ich kann meine alten nicht mehr finden. Die Jacke, die ich momentan anhabe, trage ich seit 14 Tagen. Mein ganzes Zeug ist immer noch in irgendwelchen Kisten in einem Lager. Die sind dort wohl längst vergammelt.

Wie oft kommen Sie eigentlich noch in Ihre Heimat?
Ich war im letzten Jahr zwei Monate am Stück in England – länger als in den sechs Jahren davor. Ich versuche allerdings, immer über Weihnachten zu Hause zu sein. Sonst werde ich depressiv. Andererseits bin ich ein Mensch, der seelische Höhen und Tiefen braucht. Nur auf das wahnsinnige Lampenfieber könnte ich verzichten.

Sie haben immer noch Lampenfieber?
Leider. Ich komme nicht darüber hinweg. Es ist eine Neurose. Ich war schon ein paarmal drauf und dran, die Schauspielerei an den Nagel zu hängen. Weil ich dann auch wieder mehr mit meiner Familie abhängen könnte.

Welches Familienmitglied steht Ihnen denn am nächsten?
Mein Hund Patty (lacht). Nee, ich kann mit allen sehr gut. Meine Eltern sind mir sehr nah. Ich bewundere ihre Beziehung. Sie führen die einzige perfekte Ehe, die ich kenne. Mein Dad war 26 und meine Mama 17, als sie sich kennenlernten. Und sie sind immer noch zusammen.

Nach dem Liebes-Aus mit Kristen Stewart werden Ihnen ständig neue Frauen angedichtet.
Stimmt, ich lese ständig von ihnen (lacht).

Haben Sie noch Kontakt mit Ihrer Ex-Freundin?
Ja. Mehr will ich dazu nicht sagen.

Wollen Sie mal Kinder?
Klar, warum nicht? Es gibt ja Leute, die sagen, dass die Welt den Bach runtergeht und man sie dem Nachwuchs nicht mehr zumuten kann. Ich habe da eine positivere Einstellung. Vielleicht bin ich aber auch einfach nur naiv (grinst).

Was ist die Kehrseite des Berühmtseins?
Ich habe mich nie berühmt gefühlt. Ich habe die Schauspielerei immer nur als Job angesehen, der Spass macht. Auf das ganze Drumherum habe ich ohnehin keinen Einfluss.

Aber der Ruhm hat doch auch seine guten Seiten!
Ja, klar, man trifft Leute, die man sonst nur aus dem Fernsehen kennt. Als ich in London war, ist mir zufällig David Beckham über den Weg gelaufen und hat mich begrüsst. Für mich ist das immer noch verrückt, dass jemand wie er «Hi, Robert» zu mir sagt.

Apropos Beckham. Sind Sie ­eigentlich fussballinteressiert?
Und wie! Ich schaue mir fast alle Spiele der Weltmeisterschaft in Brasilien an. Mein Favorit war England. Na ja ...

Würden Sie noch einmal eine Vampir-Rolle annehmen?
Wieso nicht? Ich habe ja keine Vampir-Allergie

Quelle inklusive Dior Videoclip http://www.blick.ch/people-tv/internatio...-id2949192.html

Carina
Admin

08.09.2014 19:47
#127 RE: Interwievs mit Robert Pattinson Zitat · Antworten

Robert Pattinson im Interwiev mit der " NZZ "(Neue Zürcher Zeitung - Schweiz 05.09.2014)
Schauspieler Robert Pattinson]
Der Widerborstige hat genug vom Rampenlicht

Das Interwiev gibt es im Link nebenan http://www.nzz.ch/nzzas/nzz-am-sonntag/r...ival-1.18377857

Carina
Admin

01.05.2015 09:09
#128 RE: Interwievs mit Robert Pattinson Zitat · Antworten

Robert Pattinson`s Freund Tom Sturridge im Interwiev mit dem " The Independet " zu Robert Pattinson

Das Interwiev gibt es im Link nebenan http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entert...s-10204724.html

Carina
Admin

06.10.2017 04:37
#129 RE: Interwievs mit Robert Pattinson Zitat · Antworten

RObert Pattinson im Interwiev mit dem Magazin " Liberation " Frankreich

Zum Interwiev in französisch http://next.liberation.fr/cinema/2017/09...-prince_1595864

Carina
Admin

01.12.2017 03:29
#130 RE: Interwievs mit Robert Pattinson Zitat · Antworten

Robert Pattinson im Interwiev mit " Indiwire " zu seinen Filmen

Zum Interwiev http://www.indiewire.com/2017/11/robert-...sel-1201901657/

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz