Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 41 Antworten
und wurde 1.981 mal aufgerufen

Kristen Stewart
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
Carina
Admin

26.06.2013 05:19
#41 RE: Kristen Stewart in " Welcome to the Rileys " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart spricht über den Tod von James Gandolfini

Als ich davon gehört habe, dass James in New Orleans von uns gegangen ist, wo wir uns beim Dreh kennengelernt haben, kamen alle Erinnerungen zurück. Ich werde diese Zeit für immer nah bei mir tragen. Er war unermässlich großartig. Mein Herz ist bei seiner geliebten Familie.

Kristen Stewart on James Gandolfini: 'Every memory flooded back and gutted me.'

Videoclip zu " Welcome to the Rileys " http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...d&v=DiVTI6R79Zk

They were mismatched from the get-go.

James Gandolfini was hulking, fearsome, and bristling with submerged rage and grief. Kristen Stewart was tiny, fragile and fronting false confidence as she spiraled into self-destruction.

At least, those were their characters in Welcome to the Rileys, a 2010 indie drama starring her as a teenage stripper/prostitute and him as the well-meaning but misguided father of a deceased child who thought he could try and save her instead.

Stewart has been silent since Gandolfini’s unexpected death last week from a heart attack at age 51, but with his funeral set for Thursday in New York, she is opening up about the loss of a friend and colleague:

“When I heard of James’ passing I was in New Orleans, where we met shooting, and every memory flooded back and gutted me,” she tells EW in a statement. “I’ll hold that time near to me forever. He was immeasurably great. My heart goes out to his beloved family.”

In real life, the pair had a bond forged by their mutual introversion. Neither one was a big talker, and each was famous for a character that created obsessive, sometimes intrusive fans. He was the Emmy-winning star of The Sopranos, she was the lead of the teen-girl-crazed Twilight saga.

When I interviewed her in 2009 for a USA Today profile, she had just finished shooting Welcome to the Rileys and talked about her low-key friendship with Gandolfini. ”Jim was … the sh-t,” she said with a laugh after struggling for a moment to find the right word. “He’s quiet. We got along well because we let it happen the way it’s supposed to. It was very organic, very cool.”

Each actor was also trying something new with the indie found-family drama: Gandolfini wanted to show he was more than Tony Soprano; she wanted to prove she was more than Bella — not that those roles were easy to escape.

Everywhere Stewart went, Twilight fans tended to gather and freak out. She felt she wasn’t great at handling it at the time, though she admired the slow-burn of her Welcome to the Rileys co-star when boisterous Sopranos fans showed up.

“He has that. It’s so annoying,” Stewart said in 2009. “Everybody is like ‘Tonyyy! Yo, Tonnyy!’ I’m sitting there going, ‘Don’t do that … He will f–king deck you.’”

The admiration was mutual. Last year, Gandolfini wrote this piece for Variety about Stewart’s performance in On the Road. “Kristen Stewart is one of the mad ones. But mad in a beautiful way,” he wrote. “And she is determined to make people mad. To show them she is more than Bella in Twilight. To show them she does burn, and smolder, and wants more out of her career and life. And smolder she does.”

Here’s a scene of the two from director Jake Scott’s Welcome to the Rileys showing their characters, Doug and Mallory, in the midst of establishing an unusual, surrogate father/daughter relationship. Gandolfini is paying Stewart’s character to live in her dilapidated crash pad, but he has decided to extract a price from her when she breaks his rules.

It’s not a film that was as widely seen as their Twilight and Sopranos work, but it’s worth a watch — if only to see her as something other than the innocent, and him as something more tender than the mob boss.

Quelle http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/06/25/kr...-to-the-rileys/

Carina
Admin

23.01.2014 19:16
#42 RE: Kristen Stewart in " Welcome to the Rileys " Zitat · Antworten

" Welcome to the Rileys " : Am 29.01.2014 ab 23:00 Uhr bei " France 4 " im Programm

Cinéma (1h45)

Doug fabrique des fournitures de plomberie dans l'Indiana. Il partage sa vie entre son épouse Lois, son travail, les parties de poker avec ses amis et ses cinq-à-sept avec sa maîtresse, Vivian, qu'il fréquente depuis quatre ans. Alors qu'il doit se rendre à La Nouvelle-Orléans pour son travail, Doug demande à Vivian de l'accompagner. Lors de...

Quelle http://www.france4.fr/emission/welcome-rileys

Quelle https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...&type=1&theater

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz