Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 39 Antworten
und wurde 6.559 mal aufgerufen

Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra "
Seiten 1 | 2
Carina
Admin

05.11.2013 19:00
Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

AFM: Kristen Stewart, Jesse Eisenberg Team Up for 'American Ultra'
(Exclusive)

"Project X" helmer Nima Nourizadeh will direct the action comedy, which has a script by Max Landis, the writer of "Chronicle."

Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg are teaming up for American Ultra, an action comedy from Nima Nourizadeh, the director of the surprise hit comedy Project X.

Max Landis, who wrote the hit sci-fi found-footage movie Chronicle, penned the script for Ultra, which is being produced by Anthony Bregman for Likely Story, and by David Alpert and Britton Rizzio for Circle of Confusion.

Eisenberg will play an unmotivated stoner named Mike, who lives with his girlfriend Phoebe (Stewart) in a small, sleepy town. One night, their lives take an unexpected turn when Mike's past comes back to haunt him, and he becomes the target of a government operation set to wipe him out.

"Simply put, American Ultra will be the most fun you can possibly have in a movie theater without the use of drugs, fireworks or canola oil," said Bregman, the prolific indie producer whose most recent credit is Enough Said, the James Gandolfini/Julia Louis-Dreyfus dramedy

FilmNation Entertainment will handle international sales for all territories, including Canada. CAA will represent domestic rights on the film.

Executive producers are Kevin Frakes of PalmStar Media Capital and Raj Brinder Singh of Merced Media Partners.

Ultra is set to begin shooting in April 2014.

Stewart (Gersh, McKuin Frankel) has been working in the indie world since finishing the Twilight movies and Snow White and the Huntsman, having recently wrapped Camp X-Ray and Sils Maria.

Eisenberg (CAA, Felker Toczek) was one of the stars in Now You See Me, Summit's hit heist movie that now has a sequel in the works. He also has indie dramas The Double and Night Moves in the can.

The two starred opposite each other in 2009's Adventureland.

Landis, whose Chronicle grossed more than $126 million worldwide on a budget of $12 million, is repped by WME, Circle of Confusion, and Behr & Abramson. Nourizadeh, whose comedy Project X had a similar budget and grossed $102 million worldwide, is repped by CAA.

Quelle http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vi...isenberg-652967

Carina
Admin

06.11.2013 13:55
#2 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart und Jesse Eisenberg in „American Ultra“

Kristen Stewart (Twilight) und Jesse Eisenberg (The Social Network) übernehmen eine Rolle in der Komödie „American Ultra“. Die beiden Schauspieler spielen ein Paar, die Ziele einer Regierungsoperation werden. Die Produktion des Films soll im Frühjahr 2014 beginnen. Lest mehr dazu hier.

„American Ultra“
Kristen Stewart, die wir als Bella aus den Twilight Filmen kennen und Jesse Eisenberg (spielte den Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network) sind ein Paar. Max und Phoebe heißen die beiden und haben ein gemeinsames Hobby: Sie kiffen für ihr Leben gern. Doch eines Tages ändert sich ihr beschauliches Leben rund um Haschisch und Marihuana. Die beiden werden zum Ziel der Regierung. Die verfolgt eine höchst geheime Operation, die aus Max und Phoebe ungewollt Komplizen machen.

Kristen Stewart in Komödie „American Ultra“
Im April 2014 beginnt die Produktion zur Komödie „American Ultra“. Die Hauptrollen übernehmen Kristen Stewart und Jesse Eisenberg. Regie führt aller Voraussicht nach Nima Nourizadeh. Ein genaues Datum, an dem der Film in die Kinos kommt, gibt es noch nicht. Die beiden Schauspieler sind derzeit noch in andere Projekte involviert. Wir halten euch aber auf dem Laufenden.

Weitere Infos gibt es hier http://www.imdb.com/news/ni56386705/

Quelle http://www.kinofans.com/Kino-News/Film-N...ltra-E34780.htm

Carina
Admin

06.11.2013 14:02
#3 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Tim Blake Nelson’s ‘Anesthesia’ Adds Glenn Close, Sam Waterston, Gretchen Mol, Michael K. Williams, Corey Stoll & More

Tim Blake Nelson is getting more company on his ensemble drama Anesthesia. The Lincoln actor wrote, stars in, and is directing the pic which follows the disparate stories of New Yorkers whose lives come together after the violent mugging of a Columbia University philosophy professor. Sam Waterston has been cast as said professor, Walter Zarrow. Oscar-nominated Glenn Close will play Zarrow’s wife Marcia, with Corey Stoll (Midnight In Paris) as an investment banker who witnesses the attack and Gretchen Mol as his wife, an alcoholic New Jersey homemaker. As I reported Sunday, Twilight‘s Kristen Stewart has taken a supporting role in the ensemble drama; she’ll play Zarrow’s troubled student Sophie. Nelson will step in front of the camera himself to play Zarrow’s son.

Also joining the microbudget indie are Mol’s Boardwalk Empire costar Michael K. Williams, Gloria Reuben, Jessica Hecht (Breaking Bad), Mickey Sumner (Frances Ha), and K. Todd Freeman (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). Julie Buck, Josh Hetzler, Christopher Scott, and Nelson are producing the film which is now shooting in NYC. Anesthesia marks Nelson’s fifth directorial feature. He’s been busy lately with an upcoming acting slate that includes Tommy Lee Jones’ The Homesman, Focus Features’ crime pic Kill The Messenger, and James Franco‘s last five directing projects.

Nelson is repped by Gateway Management, UTA, and Stephen Breimer and Marc Glick at Bloom, Hergott, Diemer, Rosenthal, Laviolette, Feldman, Schenkman, and Goodman. Close is repped by CAA and Loeb & Loeb. Waterston is repped by The Gersh Agency and Industry Entertainment. Stoll is repped by UTA and Suskin Management. Mol is repped by ICM Partners and John Carrabino Management. Williams is repped by ICM Partners and Imperium 7 Talent Agency. Reuben is repped by APA, Principal Entertainment and attorney Ira Schrek. Hecht is repped by Innovative Artists and Wright Management. Mickey Sumner is repped by ICM Partners and Barking Dog Entertainment.

Quelle http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/tim-blak..._medium=twitter

Carina
Admin

13.11.2013 13:47
#4 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg für " American Ultra " : Der Film wurde in mehrere Länder Asiens verkauft
Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesien, Malaysia, Singapur, den Philippinen, Vietnam & Indien.Bericht in englisch

AFM: Kristen Stewart’s ‘American Ultra’ Sold in Asia
(EXCLUSIVE)

Indie comedy “American Ultra,” starring Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg, has picked up traction at the American Film Market with multiple market sales for Asia.

Apsara Distribution, IM Global’s pan-Asian rights buying and distribution division, acquired the film from FilmNation for Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam and India.

“Ultra” will re-team Stewart and Eisenberg five years after they starred in Greg Mottola’s “Adventureland.” “Project X” director Nima Nourizadeh is on board to helm from a script by “Chronicle” writer Max Landis.

Eisenberg will portray a stoner who lives in a small town with his girlfriend (Stewart) when his past comes back to haunt him and he becomes the target of a government operation to wipe him out.

Shooting is set to start in April.

Aspara also acquired eight Asian markets for “The Night Comes for Us,” to be directed by Timo Thajhanto and Gareth Evans (“The Raid”) who is also producing and co-writing the film. The deal covers Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, and Indonesia outside of theatrical, where Evans’ distribution company will take it out theatrically after an impressive $4 million gross theatrical run in Indonesia for “The Raid.”

Quelle http://variety.com/2013/film/news/afm-kr...ive-1200823864/

Carina
Admin

17.11.2013 09:05
#5 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg für " American Ultra " : Di offizielle HP bei " Palmstar "

Zur offiziellen HP kommt ihr im Link nebenan http://www.palmstar.com/

Carina
Admin

28.11.2013 04:35
#6 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg für " American Ultra "
Max Landis über Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg sowie " American Ultra "

Bericht in englisch

CBM:What do you think of the casting of Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart for American Ultra?

Max Landis:SO [frick]ING EXCITING. They're perfect; both of them essentially play "a character and a half" in the movie in an interesting way, and they were actually both my first choices. I think both of them are associated with iconic roles, and that excites me for the same reason Heath Ledger's casting in Dark Knight excited me. Not to compare my movie or my actors to that one, but it's the same sort of "VERY different characters than you're used to seeing these people in" situation.

CBM:You make yourself very accessible to your fans: via Twitter, Comic-Con events, and etc.. Do you think as your celebrity grows you'll have to step back from those more personable interactions?

Max Landis: It's weird, I've already sort of had to start doing that. I hate it too, because I don't really think of myself as "too busy" or "too important" for most people, but it's gotten to a point where returning every message on facebook has become this intense commitment. This weird thing happens where one response isn't enough, too, and people sort of take you being polite and trying to be friendly as an invitation to a correspondence, and then if you don't get back to them, or even just don't get back to them quickly enough, people get really offended and sometimes get mean and crazy.

I'm a millenial, so I'm very about my phone/facebook/twitter, but it's getting to a point where I'm starting to feel like that stuff should be limited to just my friends. Still, if you see me on the street or in a comic book store or at a con, you shouldn't hesitate to come say "hi." That's usually really fun and exciting.

I should mention, you guys hit me up on Twitter. I already feel a little over-exposed, after the Buzzfeed article, which was a really emotional thing for me. I don't want people to get sick of my dumb face. So, I think I'm gonna back out on interviews in general for a little while, at least until Me Him Her is finished. I hate when stuff that isn't news is reported as news; if I've got something new to announce, trust me, you'll know. I've got more work to do than ever in my career; it's been an insane ride these past few months, and 2014 is going to be completely bonkers. I'm under-water.

I used to throw these house parties that were basically like the party at the end of Dead Alive, complete with the zombies. But no parties these days. I'm trapped out in New York. I go from editing to writing on one project, to writing on another, to taking producing calls. It's all pretty heavy. And of course I want to be making more goofy videos, talking about comics and stuff, but I'm so slammed at this point it's like, you know, a high class problem. But just because it's a high class problem doesn't mean it doesn't give you heartburn, and take up all your time, and leave you stressed out and greasy at four AM on a deadline. I'm trying to decide the best way for a teenager to realistically react to seeing an Eldritch abomination.

Kompletter Bericht zu weiteren Filmen http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/n...tyDIvgTGckrd.99

Carina
Admin

19.12.2013 13:59
#7 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg für " American Ultra " : Scan von Kristen Stewart im " Filmink " Magazin Australien Januar 2014

Quelle https://twitter.com/Mel452/status/413623334807797760/photo/1

Carina
Admin

21.02.2014 15:32
#8 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg für " American Ultra " : Dauer der Dreharbeiten werden vom 14.04.2014 - 10.06.2014 angegeben

Herzlichen Dank an die KollegenInnen von http://lasagarobsten.blogspot.ch/2014/01...ican-ultra.html

Carina
Admin

25.02.2014 20:15
#9 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Die Dreharbeiten beginnen vom 10 April 2014 & dauern bis zum 10 Juni 2014 in New Orleans
Bericht in englisch
Filming in New Orleans: Kristen Stewart, Jesse Eisenberg to shoot 'American Ultra' in NOLA

Den Bericht gibt es im Link nebenan http://www.nola.com/movies/index.ssf/201...ns_kristen.html

Carina
Admin

04.03.2014 06:22
#10 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

" Elevation Pictures " übernimmt den Vertrieb von " American Ultra " in Kanada

Infos dazu gibt es bei den KollegenInnen von http://lasagarobsten.blogspot.ch/2014/03...anejara-la.html

Carina
Admin

04.03.2014 08:32
#11 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Kristen Stewart und Jesse Eisenberg
Neuer Film ist wahres Schnäppchen

Es müssen nicht immer gleich Hunderte Millionen Euro sein: Für die US-Vertriebsrechte für die neue Komödie mit Kristen Stewart und Jesse Eisenberg, "American Ultra", zahlte das Filmstudio "Lionsgate" umgerechnet nur fünf Millionen Euro.

In dem Indie-Film "American Ultra" spielen Jesse Eisenberg (30) und Kristen Stewart (23) die Hauptrollen, Regie führt der Brite Nima Nourizadeh (36). Wie das Fachmagazin "Hollywood Reporter" nun berichtet, erwarb das Filmstudio "Lionsgate" die US-Vertriebsrechte für die Komödie für umgerechnet nur fünf Millionen Euro – ein wahres Schnäppchen angesichts der beiden bekannten Filmstars und der sonst üblichen Kosten von vielen Millionen Euro.

In "American Ultra" mimt Jesse Eisenberg einen unmotivierten Kiffer namens "Mike", der zusammen mit seiner Freundin "Phoebe", gespielt von Kristen Stewart, in einer verschlafenen Kleinstadt wohnt. Für die beiden Normalos ändert sich aber alles von heute auf morgen, als Regierungsagenten "Mike" töten wollen. Die Dreharbeiten für den Film sollen im kommenden Monat in New Orleans starten.

"American Ultra" stellt allerdings nicht die erste Zusammenarbeit von Jesse Eisenberg und Kristen Stewart vor der Kamera dar. Bereits 2009 übernahmen die beiden Hollywoodstars in der Tragikomödie "Adventureland" die Hauptrollen. Regisseur Nima Nourizadeh wurde durch den Überraschungserfolg "Projekt X" bekannt.

Quelle http://www.prosieben.ch/stars/news/krist...aeppchen-168775

Carina
Admin

07.03.2014 14:38
#12 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Bericht in englisch vom " THR - The Hollywood Reporter "
Uma Thurman Joining Jesse Eisenberg, Kristen Stewart in 'American Ultra'
(Exclusive)

Nima Nourizadeh, who directed "Project X," is helming the action comedy.

Uma Thurman is in negotiations to join Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart in American Ultra, an action comedy being directed by Nima Nourizadeh.

Lionsgate is distributing.

Likely Story's Anthony Bregman (Enough Said, Can a Song Save Your Life?) is producing with David Alpert and Britton Rizzio of Circle of Confusion, the company behind The Walking Dead.

Max Landis, who wrote the hit sci-fi found-footage movie Chronicle, penned the script for Ultra, which tells of an unmotivated stoner named Mike (Eisenberg) who lives with his girlfriend (Stewart) in a small, sleepy town. One night, their lives take an unexpected turn when Mike's past comes back to haunt him, and he becomes the target of a government operation set to wipe him out.

Thurman will play a government worker who spearheaded a secret program to create sleeper warriors, and now that someone wants to kill her creation, she will fight back like a momma bear protecting her cub.

The movie is heading toward an April 14 start, with Kevin Scott Frakes of Palmstar Media Capital and Raj Brinder Singh of Merced Media Partners executive producing.

Thurman next stars in Lars von Trier's Nymphomaniac, which premiered at the Berlin Film Festival and will be released by Magnolia on March 21.

Quelle http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vi...isenberg-686658

Carina
Admin

15.03.2014 04:53
#13 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

News zum Cast - Don Yesso neu als Air Force Commander mitdabei

Quelle http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3316948/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Carina
Admin

30.03.2014 18:43
#14 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

" Adler Entertainment " vermarktet in Italien " American Ultra "

Bericht dazu http://everlastingdreamers.blogspot.ch/2...a.html?spref=tw

Carina
Admin

02.04.2014 03:42
#15 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Aktualisierung des Cast`s - neu dabei ist Stuart Greer als Sheriff Watts

Quelle http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3316948/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Carina
Admin

02.04.2014 14:27
#16 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Topher Grace verstärkt Actionkomödie "American Ultra" mit Jesse Eisenberg und Kristen Stewart

"Die wilden Siebziger"-Star Topher Grace stößt für Nima Nourizadehs "American Ultra" zu Jesse Eisenberg ("Zombieland") und Kristen Stewart ("Snow White & the Huntsman") und wird als CIA-Agent für Probleme sorgen.

Der iranischstämmige Regisseur Nima Nourizadeh - dem wir den Amokpartyfilm "Project X" zu verdanken haben - bringt mit "American Ultra" eine Actionkomödie mit einem Hauch Superheldentum auf die Leinwand und führt dafür Jesse Eisenberg ("The Double") und Kristen Stewart ("Still Alice") zusammen, die sich schon in "Adventureland" schöne Augen machen konnten. Nun teilt Deadline mit, dass auch Topher Grace zum Cast von "American Ultra" addiert werden darf. Grace soll demnach einen übermütigen CIA-Agenten spielen, dem seine vermeintliche Berufung ein bisschen zu Kopf steigt.

Zu Topher Graces bekanntesten Rollen zählen die des Eric Foreman in der Hit-Sitcom "Die wilden Siebziger" und seine Darbietung des Bösewichts Venom in "Spider-Man 3". Aktuell ist er indes an "Interstellar" von Christopher Nolan ("Inception") und "Don Peyote" von Dan Fogler ("Free Birds") und Micheal Canzoniero ("The Owner") beteiligt. Zu "Interstellar" haben wir hier einen atmosphärischen ersten Teaser-Trailer für euch.

Quelle inklusive Videoclip http://www.filmstarts.de/nachrichten/18483971.html

Carina
Admin

05.04.2014 05:25
#17 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Neue Haarfarbe von Kristen Stewart für ihre Rolle in " American Ultra "

Quelle http://instagram.com/p/mYt35dtqgU/

http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com/3403834.html

Carina
Admin

06.04.2014 13:32
#18 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Carina im Beitrag #17
Kristen Stewart und Jesse Eisenberg für " American Ultra "
Neue Haarfarbe von Kristen Stewart für ihre Rolle in " American Ultra "

Quelle http://instagram.com/p/mYt35dtqgU/

http://kstewartfans.livejournal.com/3403834.html

Umstyling für den Job
Wow: Kristen Stewart überrascht mit orangen Haaren

Kompletter Bericht dazu (Foto siehe auch oben) http://www.promiflash.de/wow-kristen-ste...n-14040512.html

Carina
Admin

15.04.2014 20:21
#19 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Sharon Stone nebenKristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg auch in " American Ultra " dabei
Bericht in englisch
Sharon Stone Joins Kristen Stewart, Jesse Eisenberg in ‘American Ultra’
(Exclusive)

Kompletter Bericht http://www.thewrap.com/sharon-stone-join...ltra-exclusive/

Carina
Admin

16.04.2014 15:53
#20 RE: Kristen Stewart & Jesse Eisenberg in " American Ultra " Zitat · Antworten

Drehbeginn von American Ultra mit Jesse Eisenberg und Kristen Stewart

Von Arthur A. am 15. April 2014

In New Orleans fiel gestern die erste Klappe zur Kiffer-Actionkomödie American Ultra. In dem neuen Film des Regisseurs Nima Nourizadeh (Project X) spielt Jesse Eisenberg den scheinbar glücklosen und unmotivierten Kiffer Mike, der mit seiner Freundin Phoebe (Kristen Stewart) zusammenwohnt. Von einem Tag auf den anderen wird das Leben der beiden jedoch auf den Kopf gestellt, denn ohne dass es ihm bewusst ist, ist Mike ein bestens trainierter und tödlicher Sleeper-Geheimagent. Seine Vergangenheit sucht ihn heim und Mike findet sich plötzlich inmitten einer geheimen Regierungsoperation wieder. Um zu überleben, muss er seinen inneren Actionhelden herbeirufen…

Okay, der Plot klingt irgendwie abgedroschen, aber wenn sich die Macher keine allzu großen Patzer leisten, könnte American Ultra für einen sehr unterhaltsamen, wenn auch anspruchslosen Filmabend sorgen. Eisenberg hat ja bereits eine Vorgeschichte als Slacker in einer Actionkomödie in 30 Minuten oder weniger und darin fand ich ihn ziemlich gut (und den Film sehr unterhaltsam). Mit Kristen Stewart stand Eisenberg auch schon vor der Kamera, in der sehr unterschätzten Coming-of-Age-Komödie Adventureland (Bild oben). Darin gaben die beiden ein sehr gutes Paar ab. Unterstützt werden sie in American Ultra von einer Riege an namhaften Nebendarstellern, darunter Topher Grace, John Leguizamo, Bill Pullman und “Justified”-Star Walton Goggins.

Das Drehbuch zu American Ultra stammt aus der Feder von Max Landis (Chronicle), was mir noch mehr Hoffnung gibt und die Tatsache wettmacht, dass ich den letzten Film des Regisseurs Project X, gar nicht mochte.

Quelle http://www.filmfutter.com/news/american-ultra-drehbeginn/

Orginalquelle & Bericht in englisch http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=117141

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz