Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 825 mal aufgerufen

BoBoo Stewart & seine Familie
Carina
Admin

29.05.2013 10:05
BooBoo & FIvel Stewart in " Like A Country Song " Zitat · Antworten
BooBoo & FIvel Stewart in " Like A Country Song "
L.A. Production Company Films “Like A Country Song” In Nashville

L.A. film and production company, SkipStone Pictures, comes to Nashville to produce a motion picture befitting Music City, Tennessee, entitled Like A Country Song, with producer/director Johnny Remo, co- producers Daniel Backman and Tammy Hyler (producer/music supervisor) and executive producer Bill Lykins behind the lens.

A leader in domestic and international distribution (placing its productions in theaters, cable and television), SkipStone Pictures’ most recent feature film successes include: Hardflip [starring Randy Wayne, John Schneider and Rosanna Arquette; the original soundtrack features songs by Brian “Head” Welch, Red, Distal, Adam Cherry, and more (2012)]; A Letter To Dad [starring John Ashton, Paul Gleason, Janice Lynde, Mario Van Peebles, Megan Gallivan, Dana Barron, Julie McCullough, Adam Ryen and Corin Nemec featuring a masterful original score by composer Matt Gates and original songs by Jeremy Camp, Adie Camp, Thousand Foot Krutch, Decyfer Down and Dakeye (2009)] and the 2010 family drama Cutback, winner of the Audience Choice Award for “Best Feature” at the San Diego Christian Film Festival.

Slated to be filmed in Nashville, Tennessee and surrounding reputable locations, the Like A Country Song production schedule ”rolled” on Monday, May 13, 2013 in Music City and is anticipated to wrap May 31, 2013. Music City shoot locations include country music, fan favorite, “must-see” entertainment venues, such as The Listening Room Cafe and The Station Inn, Music Row sound/production studio The Tater Shack, and quaint locations offering quintessential Tennessee appeal: Kimbros Café (Franklin, TN), Riverbend Nurseries (Thompson Station, TN) and The United Methodist Church of College Grove.

“Nashville and its surrounding communities offer a welcoming environment for the film industry,” commented producer and screenwriter Johnny Remo (SkipStone Pictures).“Its authenticity and history, character and charm naturally complement the flavor of Like A Country Song.”

Epitomizing the storyline behind every country music hit single, Like A Country Song is a title that suits; highlighting a “broke down” country music singer, a pretty gal, an old flame, beer and juke joints with a hook that is riveting and tugs on emotions with heart. Like A Country Song is a story about humility and forgiveness in the presence of pain.

The film embraces “life happens” experiences of a talented, up and coming country singer, Jake Reeson, who has the whole world before him with grandeur in his future and secrets in his past. Personal character flaws, hurdles and unexpected drama challenge the momentum of young Reeson’s hopeful career when his ego becomes larger than life, an old flame re-enters the picture and he endures the pain of an untold truth surrounding his father’s death, Bo Reeson.

Nine-time, multi-platinum singer/songwriter, recording artist, producer and actor Billy Ray Cyrus, who has scored a total of eight top-ten singles on the Billboard Country Songs chart, plays the lead role, Bo Reeson (Jake Reeson’s father). With an authentic personal connection to his part and the “country song’” storyline, Cyrus steps comfortably and naturally before the camera. No stranger to the movie and television screen, he starred in the PAX-TV series Doc while other television credits include The Nanny, Diagnosis Murder, Love Boat, The Next Wave, Degrassi: The Next Generation, Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye. and TNN’s 18 Wheels Of Justice. Cyrus also starred in the Jackie Chan movie The Spy Next Door, in the independent film Radical Jack and also enjoyed roles in the David Lynch film Mulholland Drive and the New Line Cinema feature film Wish You Were Dead. He spent eight weeks on the ABC reality entertainment series Dancing with The Stars.

With twelve studio albums and forty-four singles to his credit since the launch of his career in 1992, Cyrus’ life story indeed parallels Like A Country Song and the role, and his decision to play it came with the message that it was “meant to be.”

“In all honesty, I was hesitant when SkipStone approached me with the idea to play the role,” Cyrus introduced. “When I was presented with the script and read it, it was like a spiritual intervention. My dad used to call me ‘Bo’ as a youngster. I feel like I’m supposed to do this film.”

Quelle http://www.musicnewsnashville.com/l-a-pr...ng-in-nashville

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz