Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 57 Antworten
und wurde 11.573 mal aufgerufen

Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D "
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
Carina
Admin

06.04.2013 08:41
Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz to Star in ‘Hercules 3D’

Friday, April 5th, 2013

While Brett Ratner’s Hercules for MGM/Paramount has been busy nailing down supporting actors over the past couple of months, Millennium’s competing Hercules 3D is just getting started on casting. And first up is the legendary warrior himself. Twilight actor Kellan Lutz has just signed on to take the lead in the film, which is being directed by Renny Harlin. Hit the jump for more info.

Written by Harlin, Sean Hood, and Giulio Steve, Hercules 3D centers on the romance between Hercules, son of Zeus, and the mortal princess of Crete. Though she’s deeply in love with him, she’s set to marry his older brother. Presumably this conflict will be resolved with some kind of heavy battle, because otherwise what’s the point of making a Hercules movie?

Lutz is best known for playing Emmett Cullen in all five installments of The Twilight Saga, and has appeared in a number of TV series including HBO’s The Comeback and Generation Kill and The CW‘s 90210. He already has some big-screen experience with the gods, having portrayed Poseidon in Tarsem Singh’s Immortals.

While I’ve nothing against Lutz, he has nothing on Ratner’s Hercules, Dwayne Johnson, when it comes to star power. But Harlin still believes Lutz has what it takes to play the iconic hero. “It takes more than a good physique to portray the most legendary, mythological personality in history — and Kellan has exactly that, personality,” he said. “He’s not afraid to explore the strengths and vulnerabilities of the character, and he impressed me with his passion and heart.”

The $70 million picture is on track to shoot this May in Bulgaria, for a targeted March 2014 release. That puts it a few months ahead of Ratner’s Hercules, which is set for July 24, 2015. The approach is similar to the one the studio took for this year’s Olympus is Fallen, which opened three months before Sony’s White House Down.

Quelle http://www.slashfilm.com/kellan-lutz-to-star-in-hercules-3d/

Carina
Admin

06.04.2013 08:44
#2 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz to Play Hercules in Hercules 3D

The Hollywood Reporter writes that Kellan Lutz has been cast to play Hercules in Hercules 3D. We know what you're thinking: Isn't the Rock supposed to be playing Hercules? He is, in the Brett Ratner–directed Hercules: The Thracian Wars. There are two Hercules movies in production, Armageddon–Deep Impact style. Not sure why they don't just merge the movies and make it about buddy Herculeses — one a streetwise, slovenly demigod, the other a straight-laced uptight demigod — who fight mythic-crime while bickering.

Quelle http://www.vulture.com/2013/04/kellan-lu...d=vulturelatest

Carina
Admin

06.04.2013 08:49
#3 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz Will Be ‘Hercules 3D’

Apr 5 2013 - 6:30pm

Dwayne Johnson may be taking on the role of HERCULES in Brett Ratner’s grounded spin, but Kellan Lutz is set to flex his muscles in glorious 3D, in the imaginatively titled HERCULES 3D. Renny Harlin, the man behind CLIFFHANGER and DEEP BLUE SEA, will direct this interpretation, which he described as “not a cominc book, cartoony fantasy thing” and that it would similar to GLADIATOR. So then, that’s two Hercules film, both of which are going to take a more realistic approach to the popular Greek myth. This wouldn’t be the first time Hollywood’s had similar themed blockbusters squaring off against each other, even this year has OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN and WHITE HOUSE DOWN testing the audience’s capacity for double trouble.

HERCULES 3D has a budget of $70 million and is hoping to start production in May. This would ensure it gets the earlier release date in March 2014, whereas Ratner and Johnson’s effort wont hit until August 2014.

Quelle http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/2013/04/...be-hercules-3d/

Kellan Lutz Nabs Title Role in 'Hercules 3D' (Exclusive)
Renny Harlin is directing the $70 million-budgeted film for Nu Image/Millenium.

Director Renny Harlin has found his Hercules in Kellan Lutz.

Lutz, one of the more popular co-stars of The Twilight Saga, has signed to star in Hercules 3D, Nu Image/Millennium’s big-budget take on the Greek demigod.

Harlin (Cliffhanger, Die Hard 2) is directing the $70 million epic, which is aiming to shoot in May in Bulgaria.

"It takes more than a good physique to portray the most legendary, mythological personality in history — and Kellan has exactly that, personality," Harlin tells The Hollywood Reporter. "He's not afraid to explore the strengths and vulnerabilities of the character, and he impressed me with his passion and heart."

The movie is one of two high-profile Hercules movies being made by Hollywood studios; the other is an MGM/Paramount co-production to be directed by Brett Ratner. Dwayne Johnson is playing the hero in the rival project.

While exact plot details are being kept under wraps, Hercules 3D will have at its center a love story between the son of Zeus and the mortal princess of Crete, who was promised to his older brother despite her love for Hercules.

Sean Hood, Harlin and Giulio Steve wrote the script. Producing are Les Welden and Danny Lerner, who also teamed to produce Millennium’s recent action hit Olympus Has Fallen.

Avi Lerner, Trevor Short, John Thompson and Boaz Davidson will executive produce.

"Kellan has the look and charisma that Harlin envisioned for the character," says Davidson. "Renny had him in mind from the start, and we are really excited to have him on board.”

Lutz played Poseidon in Relativity’s 2011 epic Immortals. He is repped by Innovative Artists, Zero Gravity Management and Morris Yorn.

"This is a breakout role for Kellan and a chance to grow and shine as an actor," Harlin says.

Quelle http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vi...hercules-433152

Carina
Admin

06.04.2013 08:50
#4 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz ergattert Hauptrolle in Hercules 3D

Kellan Lutz darf sich freuen, denn seine 15 Minuten Ruhm werden ausgedehnt. Zuerst konnte er sich die Hauptrolle in einer Neuverfilmung von »Tarzan« sichern, nun wird er auch als Herkules zu sehen sein. Anscheinend soll er als Channing Tatum für Arme etabliert werden, denn die Linie hier ist klar: ein austrainierter Lutz zieht die Damen ins Kino, und ihre Freunde und Ehemänner erbarmen sich mitzukommen, da es um Tarzan und Herkules geht.

Zumindest im zweiten Fall könnt die Rechnung auch nicht aufgehen, denn aktuell wird der Stoff mit Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson verfilmt und wenn ich mir jemanden als Herkules anschaue, dann eher The Rock. Sollten beide Filme floppen, dürften Lutz’ 15 Minuten dann endgültig vorbei sein.

Quelle http://www.kinofilme.com/news/kellan-lut...-in-hercules-3d

Carina
Admin

06.04.2013 08:53
#5 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Er wird Hercules
Kellan Lutz ergattert 3D-Blockbuster-Hauptrolle

Freitag, 05. April 2013 | 23:58 Uhr

Bildquelle: WENN

Kellan Lutz (28) hat ja bereits Erfahrung mit außergewöhnlichen Rollen: Ob als Vampir in Twilight, als Poseidon in "Krieg der Götter" oder bald als Tarzan, Kellan hat Spaß an Herausforderungen. Jetzt erwartet ihn wohl seine bisher größte, denn der Schauspieler ergatterte die Hauptrolle in einem geplanten Blockbuster.

Nach seinem Auftritt als Meeresgott wird er nämlich nun den berühmten griechischen Halbgott Hercules verkörpern. Wie The Hollywood Reporter berichtet, hat der 28-Jährige für den von Regisseur Renny Harlin in 3D gedrehten Film unterschrieben und ist offenbar perfekt geeignet für die Darstellung des Charakters. "Es ist mehr nötig als ein guter Körperbau, um die legendärste mythologische Persönlichkeit der Geschichte darzustellen - und Kellan hat das, was man braucht: Persönlichkeit", erklärte Renny Harlin im Interview über die Wahl seines Hauptdarstellers: "Er hat keine Angst, die Stärken und die Verletzlichkeit des Charakters zu erforschen und er hat mich mit Leidenschaft und Herz beeindruckt." Genauere Details zur Story sind noch nicht bekannt, nur so viel wurde bisher verraten: Im Zentrum soll die Liebesgeschichte von Hercules und der menschlichen Prinzessin von Kreta stehen.

Kellans Karriere geht also steil bergauf und wir sind schon sehr gespannt darauf, ihn als Zeus' Sohn zu erleben. Übrigens wird 2014 auch noch eine weitere Hercules-Verfilmung mit Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (40) im Kino zu sehen sein - große Konkurrenz also für Renny Harlin und Kellan Lutz.

Quelle http://www.promiflash.de/kellan-lutz-erg...e-13040551.html

Carina
Admin

24.04.2013 12:53
#6 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

"Hercules 3D": "Spartacus" Liam McIntyre kämpft neben Kellan Lutz in Renny Harlins Götter-Spektakel

Dienstag, 23. April 2013

Als streitbaren Spartacus aus der TV-Serie "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" werden ihn die meisten kennen, jetzt wagt Liam McIntyre den Sprung auf die Kinoleinwand. In Renny Harlins "Hercules 3D" wird er dem Halbgott Hercules als sein Freund Sotiris im Kampf zur Seite zu stehen.

Action-Spezialist Renny Harlin ("Zwölf Runden", "Stirb langsam 2") darf sich für sein Epos über den bedeutendsten Helden der griechischen Antike über einen Neuzugang freuen: Liam McIntyre übernimmt eine Rolle in "Hercules 3D". Regisseur Harlin lässt verlauten, dass McIntyre den Heerführer Sotiris spielen wird, der zunächst gegen Hercules (Kellan Lutz) zu Felde zieht, aber dann sein bester Freund wird.

Das Liam McIntyre für die Rolle des Sotiris wie geschaffen zu sein scheint, zeigt sein Auftritt in einer TV-Serie über den Gladiatoren Spartacus. Er übernahm die Titelrolle in der zweiten Staffel "Spartacus: Blood and Sand", nachdem sein Vorgänger Andy Whitfield seinem Krebsleiden erlag. Hier tritt McIntyre als muskelgestählter, raffinierter Sklavenführer Spartacus in Erscheinung, der sich gegen die römische Obrigkeit stellt. Also beste Voraussetzungen für Liam McIntyre um sich neben Kellen Lutz als Schauspieler im Genre des Sandalenfilms zu profilieren.

Quelle http://www.filmstarts.de/nachrichten/18478198.html

Carina
Admin

10.05.2013 09:35
#7 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Exclusive Interview: Kellan Lutz on Java Heat and Hercules 3D

Kellan Lutz talks fighting Mickey Rourke in Java Heat, the plot of Hercules 3D and walking around in a loincloth.

May 8th, 2013

Hercules is the role of a lifetime, but you knew The Rock is doing a Hercules movie too. Was there any pause for you about embarking on another one?
No, no, and I love The Rock. I grew up watching wrestling. He’s such a great actor. I wish them the best. They have a great cast but the story is completely different. He’s much older and our Hercules is the man’s journey from him being a boy to a man, and it’s very real and human. Our character goes through being lovestruck and then heartbroken and then anguish and loneliness, sadness and remorse. It’s really a story about a man, a man and the journey to get back to his love. So it’s not a man with super powers. A man not understanding the strengths that he does have and he’s in denial because he doesn’t believe in gods at first and doesn’t believe that he’s the son of Zeus and just really feels rejected by who he thinks is his father. It’s just really going through the story of what a normal boy would go through and the situation that he’s forced into.

I saw a picture of The Rock’s costume and he’s unrecognizable with long hair and a beard. What is your look going to be?
You know what, I wish I had the long blonde locks. I was really fighting for that just because I always envisioned Hercules as that but we have so many fight scenes that are beyond epic. And riding a horse, if it’s not your natural hair, it’d be a lot of work and we don’t have time for that. So my look’s just, I have short hair in this. It’s very cropped and manly.

Will you have any mythological powers at all?
Well, even Renny [Harlin] himself, he’s like, “Kellan, I don’t want you getting bigger. Just get your abs to pop more.” I’m like, “All right, cool.” And I like being bigger. Even I saw Hercules as this giant guy, but the powers that he harnesses, it’s not like he’s throwing bears into the sky or really fighting off any of the monsters like Clash of the Titans or anything like that. It’s really just Gladiator pretty much.

Have you tried on the loincloth yet?
Yes, we walked around all day in that today and did some camera tests.

We haven’t seen your Tarzan yet either.
Yeah, that comes out in October. I was very happy to be a part of that one and do that, another dream come true. That one is motion capture and animated, so quite different. No hair, no makeup. You’re wearing a wetsuit with a bunch of pink balls taped to you. I didn’t have to wear a loincloth which I auditioned wearing one, with my underwear pulled really high and a wig. They’re like, “This is animated and motion capture so no need for that next time you come in” and I’m like, “Really? What’s that mean?” Then I had the time of my life doing it.

Is that in the original period of Tarzan or a modern update?
It’s very modern and contemporary. It’s very up to date and just smart. It deals with the situation with being green and not ruining the earth, being eco friendly.

Even though it’s motion capture, do you get to swing on a vine?
We had to fake it. We had ropes in the studio and we had a pool, a toy alligator I had to wrestle with that they then will create and make it real, so it’s tough acting. It really is acting in the round and you really have to envision the world. There would be a pole in the middle that you had to act was like a giant branch from a tree that you had to move. They built the world it definitely wasn’t the jungle that you will see in the movie. When I was doing ADR, I was just really blown away because I remember being there and I remember playing with the alligator or just being in my treehouse. That was just a frame of a treehouse that they then create. You just sit back and you’re like, “Geez, we’ve come so far with technology and being able to create a world that’s real.”

Do you do the Tarzan call too?
Yeah, yup. That was a lot of work and we can’t share that yet.

You also have Syrup coming out. What type of character do you get to play in that?
An antagonist. I very seldom play an antagonist and that’s all about marketing and the advertising world and how sex sells. It’s the story of two companies and it’s not really the taste that matters or the presentation or what consumers might like, but how it’s sold and the idea behind it and how marketing is so important. My character is Sneaky Pete. The book that Max Barry wrote is so smart and satiric. I loved it and I loved the script that Aram [Rappaport] wrote. My character was supposed to be Japanese I believe so it was just really great to play that character and that they were able to tailor it to me. It’s fun playing a character that doesn’t say much but you have to act with your mannerisms and your facial expressions to sell a feeling. That’s what I got to do with that one. I just really loved embodying a character.

Do you have some dramatic face offs against Amber Heard?
Not dramatic but I definitely get to frustrate her with how I am presenting myself I guess. I’m sure her character just is annoyed because I am her boss and I screw with her.

Quelle http://www.craveonline.com/film/intervie...d-hercules-3d/2

Carina
Admin

16.05.2013 08:08
#8 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz : " Hercules 3D " Promo Poster für das Film Festival in Cannes 2013

Poster for Kellan Lutz's "Hercules 3D" Spotted at Cannes

Director Renny Harlin (Die Hard 2, Cliffhanger) is planning to begin filming his $70 million "Hercules 3D" movie in Bulgaria later this month. The film is currently being shopped to international buyers at the Cannes Film Festival, where the first poster has been spotted. Check it out below.

Kellan Lutz (Twilight) is playing the title role, while Liam McIntyre ("Spartacus") will play a young army captain who becomes Hercules' most trusted battlefield companion. After an evil king deceives them, Hercules and the captain are sold into slavery and must fight side by side to earn their freedom.

"Hercules 3D" is expected to hit theaters in March of 2014. Meanwhile, Dwayne Johnson and director Brett Ratner are working on their own "Hercules" film, which will be released on July 25th, 2014.

Quelle http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=28381

Link enthält weitere 18 Promo Poster für Cannes 2013 http://collider.com/the-hunger-games-cat...-poster-cannes/

Quelle http://www.kellanlutzspain.com/portal/nu...es-3d-en-cannes

Carina
Admin

26.05.2013 07:26
#9 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Carina
Admin

28.05.2013 09:43
#10 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten
Bessere Qualität : Kellan Lutz - Promo Poster für " Hercules 3D "

HERCULES 3D Poster Starring Kellan Lutz. Scott Adkins Joins Cast As King

Remember, there’s the upcoming HERCULES movie starring Dwayne Johnson.. and then there’s this one..
Via Twitch, here is the 1st poster for Renny Harlin’s HERCULES 3D starring Kellan Lutz as title character.
The site also said martial art master Scott Adkins has joined the cast as King Amphitryon.
Lutz previously explained the difference between his HERCULES movie and Dwayne Johnson’s…

HERCULES 3D starring Kellan Lutz as title character. Liam McIntyre will play Hercules’ trusted friend and a young army captain. An evil king deceives both of them and they are forced to fight side by side to earn their freedom.
Millennium Films’ HERCULES 3D, production will take place in Bulgaria and they expect the film to hit theaters by March 2014.
This $70 Million budget project won’t be cartoony fantasy, promised Harlin
Scripted by Sean Hood, Harlin and Steve Giulio

Quelle http://www.ramascreen.com/hercules-3d-po...ns-cast-as-king

Carina
Admin

02.06.2013 17:48
#11 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz : Neue Promo Stills für " Hercules 3D"

Promo für das Film Festival von Cannes

Still vom Fotograf Peter Konerko

Quelle http://gossip-dance.blogspot.de/2013/06/...photo-from.html

Quelle & Bericht in englisch http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/5/prweb10785925.htm

http://www.todotwilightsaga.com/2013/05/...ercules-3d.html

Carina
Admin

17.06.2013 14:36
#12 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz : Neuer Still für " Hercules 3D "

Quelle twitter.com/KLutz_Charity

https://twitter.com/Hercules3D

Carina
Admin

17.07.2013 14:27
#13 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz : Neue Stills für " Hercules 3D "

Quelle http://kellanlutzchile.com/?p=2519

Carina
Admin

27.07.2013 09:57
#14 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz : Neue Stills & Captures für " Hercules 3D "

Kellan Lutz Shows Off Toned Bod While Filming Hercules 3D - Splash

Veröffentlicht am 26.07.2013

Captures

Quelle http://www.kellanlutzonline.com/kellan-l...ng-hercules-3d/

http://www.vv.com/

Quelle & weitere Fotos http://lasagaamanecer.blogspot.com.ar/20...icado.html#more

Carina
Admin

07.09.2013 14:29
#15 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz : Neuer Still zu " Hercules 3D - The Legend Begins "

Quelle https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...&type=1&theater

Carina
Admin

20.09.2013 14:11
#16 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz für " Hercules 3D - The Legend Begins " an der ComicCon in New York am 12 Oktober 2013

HERCULES: THE LEGEND BEGINS
Date: Saturday, October 12
7:45 pm - 8:45 pm

Speakers: Kellan Lutz, Renny Harlin, Scott Adkins

https://twitter.com/HerculesLegend/status/380293244296249345

Alle Infos dazu findet ihr hier http://nycc13.mapyourshow.com/5_0/sessio...campaign=Buffer

Carina
Admin

27.09.2013 14:48
#17 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz für " Hercules 3D : Neuer Still & Neues Promo Poster

Carina
Admin

12.10.2013 08:32
#18 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz für " Hercules 3D - The Legend Begins : Erster Behind the Scene Clip

Kellan Lutz hat sich am Set für The Expandables 3 Zeit genommen, um mit einem kurzen Statement
die erste Preview zu seinem neuen Film, Hercules 3D - The Legend Begins vorzustellen

Veröffentlicht am 10.10.2013

Carina
Admin

14.10.2013 14:14
#19 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

"Hercules: The Legend Begins": Liebe und Gladiatoren-Kämpfe im ersten Trailer zum Actioner mit "Twilight"-Vampir Kellan Lutz

In "Hercules: The Legend Begins" nehmen die Abenteuer des jungen Halbgotts, gespielt von "Twilight"-Vampir Kellan Lutz, erst ihren Anfang. Er weiß nichts von seiner Herkunft und hat nur eines im Kopf: seine liebste Hebe (Gaia Weiss), doch die wird seinem Bruder versprochen und er ins Exil nach Ägypten geschickt. Schließlich wird Hercules mit seiner wahren Bestimmung als Held konfrontiert. Wir haben nun den ersten Trailer zum Antik-Actioner von Renny Harlin "Stirb langsam 2".

Eine Königin unterliegt im antiken Griechenland des Jahres 1200 vor Christus dem unwiderstehlichen Charme von Zeus. Der Verbindung entspringt ein Kind, dessen Geburt verheißungsvoll ist: Hercules (Kellan Lutz) soll der tyrannischen Herrschaft des Königs (Scott Adkins) ein Ende setzen und den Frieden wiederherstellen. Aber der Junge weiß weder von seinem Schicksal noch von seiner wahren Identität. Er sehnt sich nur nach der Liebe von Hebe (Gaia Weiss), der Prinzessin von Kreta. Doch seine Geliebte wird seinem Bruder versprochen. Als er schließlich von seiner Bestimmung erfährt, muss er wählen: mit seiner wahren Liebe fliehen oder den vorherbestimmten Weg einschlagen und der wahre Held seiner Zeit werden.

Renny Harlins "Hercules"-Version ist bereits abgedreht, anders als Brett Ratners Neuinterpretation mit Dwayne Johnson ("Fast & Furiuos 6"), bei welchem die Kamera noch läuft und wir bisher nur Schnappschüsse vom Set zu Gesicht bekommen haben. Die sahen (vielversprechend) düster aus, anders als das Videomaterial zu "Hercules: The Legend Begins". Aber macht euch am besten selbst einen Eindruck von der Geschichte über Liebe, Aufopferung und der Stärke des menschlichen Geistes – wie es in der offiziellen Beschreibung heißt.

Der US-Kinostart des antiken Abenteuers ist für März 2014 angesetzt, für Deutschland gibt es noch keinen Termin.

Quelle inklusive Videoclip http://www.filmstarts.de/nachrichten/18480923.html

Carina
Admin

14.10.2013 19:26
#20 RE: Kellan Lutz in " Hercules 3D " Zitat · Antworten

Kellan Lutz für " Hercules 3D - The Legend Begins " bei der ComicCon in New York 2013

Weiterer Trailer zu " Hercules 3D - The Legend Begins " http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/indep...helegendbegins/

Trailerquelle https://twitter.com/MillenniumFilms/stat...198583771447296

Weiterer Bericht von " IGN " http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/13/n...ns-for-hercules

HERCULES: THE LEGEND BEGINS - Official Trailer Sneak Peek

Veröffentlicht am 10.10.2013

Weiterer Bericht von " Spinoff " http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/20...campaign=Buffer

NYCC ' 13 Kellan Lutz talks Hercules: The Legend Begins

Veröffentlicht am 13.10.2013

Hercules: The Legend Begins New York Comic Con 2013 Panel Video

Veröffentlicht am 13.10.2013

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz