Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 134 mal aufgerufen

Game of Thrones
Carina
Admin

23.03.2013 10:54
" Game of Thrones " - Prequel als Serie ? Zitat · Antworten

" Game of Thrones " - Prequel als Serie ?

Der Autor sprach in einem Interview über einen möglichen Spin-Off...

Die Serie "Game of Thrones" nach der gleichnamigen Romanreihe von George R. R. Martin hat die Massen begeistert und zahlreiche Preise gewonnen. Ende des Monats startet bereits die dritte Staffel. Nun hat der Autor in einem Interview verraten, dass wohl auch eine weitere Romanreihe aus der Welt von Eis und Feuer seinen Weg auf die Fernsehbildschirme finden wird. Und zwar handelt es sich dabei um die Reihe rund um "Der Heckenritter"

Martin dazu: "Wir haben mit der Idee gespielt es als Prequel zu machen. Die Bücher sind im Ton seichter, ein bisschen mehr abenteuerlustig, aber meine Fans lieben sie und ich liebe meine beiden Charaktere. Also vielleicht werden wir es machen, warten wir ab."

Die Buchreihe spielt 100 Jahre vor "Game of Thrones" und beschäftigt sich mit einem jungen Aegon Targaryen bevor er König wurde.

Ob es die Serie wirklich geben wird, ist noch nicht beschlossen. Wir halten euch natürlich auf den Laufenden!

George R.R. Martin confirms HBO is considering ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel ‘Dunk & Egg’

Good news for Game of Thrones fans hoping for a prequel-type spinoff series: George R.R. Martin has revealed that The Tales of Dunk & Egg is under consideration by HBO.

A while back, Hypable reported the news that A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin has signed a new deal with HBO which will see him develop another television series for them.

While this made some fans worry that the new project might keep him from focusing on Game of Thrones and writing The Winds of Winter, Martin posted a comment on his blog suggesting that HBO might be tackling another of his stories, The Tales of Dunk & Egg, which takes place in the ASOIAF universe.

And in a new interview done with IGN at the Game of Thrones season 3 red carpet event, Martin confirms that Dunk & Egg is indeed one of the projects he’s looking at developing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-T-1mfSTD4Q

While he has several different ideas, including a sci-fi drama and a couple of historical shows, he says, “We have been playing with the idea of doing [Dunk & Egg] as prequels. They’re somewhat lighter in tone, a little more adventurous, but my fans love them and I love my two characters, too. So maybe that’ll be what we do, we’ll see.”

Martin does stipulate that while he’ll be developing this series, he won’t actually be writing it, “because I have 3,000 pages of the books to write! And that has to remain my first priority.”

Dunk & Egg is set 100 years before the events of A Game of Thrones, and follows a young Aegon Targaryen (Maester Aemon’s brother, and Daenerys’ grandfather) before he became king of Westeros.

While last we heard, HBO does not own the rights to Dunk & Egg, we have to assume that if it is playing around with the idea, the rights will be procurable (if they haven’t been already).

Quelle http://www.hypable.com/2013/03/20/george...hrones-prequel/

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz