Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 53 Antworten
und wurde 1.391 mal aufgerufen
 Die Tribute von Panem - The Hunger Games - Catching Fire - Der zweite Kinoflim
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
Carina
Admin

04.01.2013 18:35
" The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Makes Lists for Most Anticipated Movies of 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has made a couple lists for the most anticipated movies of 2013.

2. THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE (November 22)

Expectations were high last spring for the first movie adaptation of Suzanne Collins’ bestselling series, and “The Hunger Games” exceeded them all. It became the third highest-grossing film of the year, outpacing both “Breaking Dawn – Part 2” and “Skyfall” domestically. So the bar has been set even higher for the second chapter, which will hit theaters right before Thanksgiving (a spot that had been taken by the “Twilight” movies). Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, and the other cast members (who survived the last movie) will all return, and the studio is apparently so happy with the job new director Frances Lawrence has done that they signed him to do the final two movies (the last book, “Mockingjay,” will be split into two parts).

Kompletter Bericht inklusive Clips http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk...226.html?page=6

Most Anticipated Movies of 2013 include 'Star Trek Into Darkness,' 'Catching Fire,' 'Gravity'
25 of next year's most interesting films promise an eclectic 2013 in theaters

I've still got two more wrap-up pieces for 2012 to come, but first, we thought we'd take a look ahead at 2013, which promises to be a huge year for movies.

We've tried to put together a wide array of the types of films that people are looking forward to. You'll see some familiar faces here as we anticipate the returns of "Star Trek," "Iron Man," and "Thor," and you'll see prestige pieces as well as potential blockbusters.

The thing about anticipation is that I'm not sure it means what it used to. These days, movies arrive pre-digested thanks to all the information and clips and special glimpses and four-minute clip reels and IMAX previews and whatever other way studios have started to use to reach out to audiences. At one point, there were something like 25 minutes of clips from "The Hobbit" floating around out there, all officially released by the studio, and that's for a film that is as pre-sold as pre-sold gets. And I get it… studios are at the point where they are trying anything and everything to get people to actually show up to the theaters.

Long gone are the days where a film would show up and you would not only be surprised that it existed at all, but you would walk into the theater knowing pretty much nothing about it. Considering what I do for a living, I may sound hypocritical mourning the loss of that occasional cone of silence, but I am sincere about it. When it comes to what I think the perfect balance is, I think a few trailers, a poster or two, and nothing else would be perfect. I think there should be a federal law prohibiting the studios from using a single image from the last 45 minutes of any film in the trailers. I think part of the reason moviegoing is no longer special for people is because they're not allowed to feel that way anymore.

People love to criticize JJ Abrams over his "mystery box" approach to things, but at least he still believes in the showmanship of revealing a film's secrets, and the reason we have his movie at the number one spot this year is because he is following up an enormously confident and fun first film, but also because he's told us nothing yet. Even having seen more footage than what has been released to the public, I still can't tell you how the entire film plays out, and that's great. That's exactly what I want. I am eager to see what he's done because he has managed to preserve some sense of mystery, and while my job often runs counter to that desire, I don't mind being frustrated if it means I get to sit down in the that dark theater and actually be surprised from time to time.

Let us know… which of these titles are you most looking forward to? And if you don't see something here that you're absolutely dying to see, tell us what we've missed. One thing's for sure… we're going to have lots to discuss in 2013, and we look forward to having that conversation with all of you.

Quelle - Die komplette Liste findet ihr im Link in einer Photogallery http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captured/mo...ng-fire-gravity

13 Movies We’re Excited For in 2013: ‘Catching Fire,’ ‘Warm Bodies’ & More!

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (November 22, 2013)

Last, but certainly not least, it’s The Hunger Games: Catching Fire! Though we’ve seen sneak peeks of the cast filming in Atlanta and Hawaii, we just can’t wait to see this movie hit the big screen. Obviously the first one was great, but we’re excited to see the cast back in action (Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, etc), as well as the new additions (Jena Malone as Johanna Mason, Sam Claflin as Finnick Odair), and Francis Lawrence (the new director) bring CF to the big screen.

Quelle und die komplette Liste findet ihr hier http://www.teen.com/2012/12/31/movies/20.../#ixzz2GrW0j7sX

Carina
Admin

05.01.2013 16:04
#2 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

‘Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ cast tweet ‘last day of filming’ from Hawaii (Video)

Videolink http://www.examiner.com/video/sam-clafli...-hunger-games-1

For fans addicted to “The Hunger Games” series, there’s one less obstacle standing in the way of them seeing the Suzanne Collins book-turned-movie on the big screen. “Catching Fire” cast members Sam Claflin (Finnick Odair) and Stephanie Leigh (Cashmere) let fans know via Twitter on December 21, 2012 that shooting for the second installment of the HG story had wrapped in Hawaii.

The second “Hunger Games” movie brings Katniss Everdeen, played by Jennifer Lawrence as well as Peeta Mellark, played by Josh Hutcherson back into the arena for the 75th annual Hunger Games. These games of strategy (and death-defying ingenuity for a lucky few tributes as arena participants are called) are also known in the book as the Quarter Quell since the games fall on the 25 year mark. Finnick Odair and Cashmere join Katniss and Peeta in the arena for the fight to the death. Recently leaked HG set photos show Lawrence and other “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” cast members in and around the water shooting the story’s beach scenes.

Movie fans got to know Claflin’s face in this year’s “Snow White and the Huntsman.” He played William. (Learn more about Claflin by clicking on the video box at the top of the screen.)

Also in the “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” cast is Liam Hemsworth, Elizabeth Banks, Jena Malone, Woody Harrelson, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Stanley Tucci, and Donald Sutherland. HGCF hits theaters next year on November 22, 2013.

Sources: Twitter, IMDb, LatinosPost.com

Quelle inklusive Videoclip http://www.examiner.com/article/hunger-g...ing-from-hawaii

Carina
Admin

05.01.2013 16:49
#3 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

Bericht in englisch zu Dreharbeiten von " Catching>Fire " in Hawaii - Bericht von " Hawaiinews.com "

‘Hunger Games' sequel begins five weeks of filming in Hawaii

NORTH SHORE, OAHU (HawaiiNewsNow) -
An almost guaranteed blockbuster has begun filming in Hawaii. Catching Fire, the much anticipated sequel in The Hunger Games trilogy, is shooting at several locations in the state between November 26 and December 22.

The star of the movie, Jennifer Lawrence, was spotted in character and armed with a bow and arrow splashing into the ocean on Oahu's North Shore Monday. Filming is also planned in Manoa.

"It's a testament to the fact that Hawaii was able to provide the location that they needed," said Donne Dawson, State Film Commissioner. "They looked all over the state and other jurisdictions and settled on several spots here on Oahu."

The movie, by Lionsgate Films, is set to be released in late 2013.

Quelle http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/20201...lming-in-hawaii

Carina
Admin

09.01.2013 16:34
#4 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

" Catching Fire " auf dem Cover des " EW ’s " 2013 Preview Issue Magazin`s

This Week's Cover: Your first look at 'Hunger Games' sequel, 'Catching Fire'

The revolution has been sparked. In this week’s cover story, EW traveled to Waikiki, Hawaii where cast and crew were in the final days of production on the eagerly anticipated Hunger Games sequel, Catching Fire (in theaters Nov. 21). Just as the revolution that could embolden the people of Panem rests on young Katniss Everdeen’s shoulders, the success of the franchise depends largely upon Jennifer Lawrence. After spending the day outrunning death in a nearby jungle, the 22-year-old actress ordered herself a Budweiser and kicked back in the Trump balcony lounge to discuss the sequel, her life now as a blockbuster star, and her willful inability to behave like the nice sound-bite machine Hollywood might expect her to be. “It’s almost like I subconsciously don’t want to work anymore so I’m trying to ruin my career,” she says with a laugh at one point, before leaning in close to the reporter’s tape recorder. “I’m pregnant!” she joked.

From her first meeting with new director Francis Lawrence (“I spit egg inside his mouth when I was talking. Into his mouth”) to the raucous party she hosted for the Catching Fire cast and crew (“When Sam walked in I was chasing Woody and we’d flipped over my couch and Woody had a sock all the way down my throat…”), Lawrence was frank and funny and self-aware. “I’m so aware of all the b.s. that surrounds Hollywood,” she says, “and how everyone gets on this high horse and thinks that they’re curing cancer and it makes me so uncomfortable every time I see it. So I go in the exact opposite direction and end up saying something like ‘I’m pregnant!’ when I’m in two franchises.”

Then in an exclusive conversation, director Francis Lawrence described his vision for the sequel, his immediate three-day pow-wow with series writer Suzanne Collins to ready a script, and how one of his inherited cast members had a particularly hard time adjusting to the loss of Hunger Games director Gary Ross. (Woody Harrelson, who plays Katniss and Peeta’s wry and PTSD-ruined wreck of a mentor Haymitch.)

EW also sat down with Sam Claflin, the green-eyed, dimpled Brit who won the role of District 4′s charming and enigmatic golden boy Finnick Odair, for his first Hunger Games interview. He described filming the infamous sugar cube scene, in which Finnick teases Katniss while wearing nothing beyond some strategically placed netting, as “the scariest moment of my life. I’m on Twitter and so many people have been like ‘Don’t mess this up, or we will kill you.’”

For more on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, pick up the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, on stands Jan. 11. http://backissues.ew.com/storefront/2013...42&link=1014411

Quelle
http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/01/09/this-w...-catching-fire/

Carina
Admin

10.01.2013 11:06
#5 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

" Catching Fire " - Aktualisiert : Weitere Stills des " EW Entertainment Weekly " Magazin`s

Quelle http://thevampireclub.wordpress.com/2013...ce-sam-claflin/

Update: Two new images have surfaced, again at EW (via /Film), showing both Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson. Both they and the original story can be seen below.

For most moviegoers around this time last year, The Hunger Games was simply yet another film in the spring release calendar, aiming to connect with YA audiences. Consider us surprised when it did exactly that and much more, making over $400 million at the domestic box office (a considerable amount hire then its Twilight brethren). Now, as the follow-up is deep into production, expectations are high for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and we’ve got our first look at the blockbuster today.

While a reveal of Philip Seymour Hoffman‘ get-up would prove to be the most interesting to yours truly, EW has went the safe route and provided an image of leads Jennifer Lawrence and Sam Claflin together. The latter, a newcomer to the franchise, will play the major role of Finnick. Check it out above, as well as a cover below, for Francis Lawrence‘s film also starring Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson, Elizabeth Banks, Lenny Kravitz with Stanley Tucci and Donald Sutherland.

In the thrilling sequel THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE, Katniss Everdeen and fellow tribute Peeta Mellark have barely returned home after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games when they are whisked away once again by the Capitol. Forced to leave her family and best friend Gale, Katniss is dispatched on a victory tour of Panem with Peeta, where rebellion is seething in all 12 districts.

The Capitol is enraged and ready to strike back . . . as President Snow prepares the most diabolical edition of the Hunger Games yet. THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE will be directed by Francis Lawrence, and produced by Nina Jacobson’s Color Force in tandem with producer Jon Kilik. The novel on which the film is based is the second in a trilogy that has over 36 million copies in print in the U.S. alone.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire opens on November 22nd, 2013.

Quelle http://thefilmstage.com/news/first-image...medium=facebook

Carina
Admin

12.01.2013 17:49
#6 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

Jeffrey Wright im Interwiev mit " Entertainment Weekly "

Jeffrey Wright is the kind of weighty actor that directors fiend for, able to handle both indie and big budget movies, down-in-the-dirt roles and parts that require square-jawed strength.

So it’s no surprise Wright took on the intense role of police commissioner Carl Fairbanks in the upcoming political thriller Broken City, directed by Menace II Society filmmaker Allen Hughes and out in theaters Jan. 18. Co-starring Mark Wahlberg as an ex-cop who is hired by a corrupt mayor (Russell Crowe) to photograph his cheating glam wife (Catherine Zeta-Jones), the noir-ish movie explodes into a full-out scandal laced with murder.

Check out an exclusive clip from the film, below, in which Wright has a heated chat with Wahlberg at a crime scene. EW spoke with Wright about exploring the confines of power in Broken City and working with Wahlberg, playing a much different down-and-out character in The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete, which premieres at this year’s Sundance Film Festival, and taking on the part of District 3 tribute Beetee in The Hunger Games sequel Catching Fire and working with Jennifer Lawrence.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Describe your character in Broken City, playing a police commissioner and working alongside Mark Wahlberg and Russell Crowe. As usual, you bring so much gravitas to a role.

JEFFREY WRIGHT: I play a commissioner in this world in which Russell Crowe is a semi- or not so semi-corrupt mayor. Mark Wahlberg is a former detective who is hired by the mayor to do some work on the side to have him solve a personal mystery. What I was primarily drawn to, generally the case with me, was the script, as written by a young writer named Brian Tucker. It appealed to me in the way old Humphrey Bogart movies appeal to me. It very much pays homage to noir cinema. I think Mark is very well suited for the central character within that kind of landscape. As I was working with him, and looking at him and taking him in, he has everyman qualities, for a younger, modern demographic. He also has a ruggedness that very well suits this genre of storytelling. Those were the two aspects that appealed to me: the script and Mark. Allen offered me the ability to be a part of it. I’ve been a fan of the work he did previously with his brother.

I’ve read about comparisons to Chinatown: that sort corrupt, noir-ish political landscape.

It lends itself to those comparisons, to Chinatown. I went back to the archetypes in my mind. It has these classic elements, but it also has contemporary cinematic jaggedness to it. It really has a wonderfully stylized sense to it, but in such a way that lifts the story and serves the interests of the film. It’s really lushly shot. It has a brooding, beautiful quality.

How did you prep for such an intense, power-based part? You’ve played such a variety of characters during your career, from Jean-Michel Basquiat in 1996’s Basquiat, a favorite of mine, to a senator a few years ago in The Ides of March.

It seemed to me that my character should remain both within the story and to the audience something of a mystery. To navigate these ways through the various dangers that you find in politics. In many ways, he’s very much an observer of the unraveling of the narrative, and it’s a clinical story. He’s an operator, and his arc is ascending. All these characters are trying to survive the circumstances of the movie. He’s very highly skilled at survival. He’s a guy who has a desire for power, as all of these folks do. I didn’t view him as an establishment guy. I saw him as the opposite. I saw him as more creative. He’s a guy who has not had to rely on external constructs. He’s had to empower himself through his own wiles and instincts. I saw him more of an outsider and playing in the internal power structure. I tend to see the more gangster element of power, whether traditional political desires, or less conventional. With power, there’s always a level of ruthlessness.

It must be fun to play someone with so much political pull.

Yes!

Tell me about the The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete, co-starring you, Jennifer Hudson, Jordin Sparks, and Anthony Mackie, about two boys in the Brooklyn projects separated from their moms, fending for themselves. It premieres at this year’s Sundance Film Festival, very soon.

It’s good news to hear it’s going to Sundance. Director George Tillman Jr. and I have been trying to work together for a long time. He felt a real personal closeness to this movie. He was a really enthusiastic part of it. I read it, and it reminded me of films we used to see more of during the ‘70s, told from the perspective of kids, ordinary people, within an urban setting, films like Cooley High. These films explore the lives of places and urban settings and do it with an appreciation of the humanity of people instead of garish celebrations of violence, thuggery. It was a much more quiet and human window on ordinary lives.

The movie casts a needed focus on people who live in poverty. So many films today focus on living in wealth or being middle-class, not lower income stories.

We don’t really have the time or patience of sensitivity to take in those stories. These stories are told from the perspective of people who in material ways may be powerless. I think it’s somewhat perverse that there doesn’t seem to be a palette for examination of these lives.

It must have been nice, and fun, to work with the film’s two young leads, Skylan Brooks (Mister) and Ethan Dizon (Pete). You play such a flipped role from your character in Broken City, in this, as a man living day-to-day out on the street.

Skylan and Ethan were wonderful, two urchins weaving their way through the streets of Brooklyn. They were both very clever and genuine boys. I’m just, like them, someone who’s caught out on the street. Our paths intersect continuously. My character is a former veteran of an unspecified war, and him dealing with the realities he finds back home, and these young boys as friends one day, and enemies too.

So how has it been filming the Hunger Games sequel Catching Fire? You play tribute Beetee. Exciting!

We’re still in the midst of filming. We still have some work yet to do. I have a break, and then I head back to filming in Hawaii. It’s a very full experience, both the storytelling and the filmmaking. There’s such a broad audience for the stories, and an audience that has a tremendous thirst for these characters and their narrative. It’s pretty exciting. I think as well it’s an interesting window on pretty important contemporary issues that Hunger Games writer Suzanne Collins provides for kids. It’s not brutal for the sake of glorifying brutality. It’s brutal because it’s dealing with issues of war and warriors.

Have you read all the Hunger Games books? Are you ready to be mobbed by legions of fans?

I’ve read all the books. I’ve shot ahead of the popularity ranks among kids at my kids’ school, ha! My son, who has the books, and is 11, had been begging me for the longest time to be a part of a movie that appeals to kids. Obviously there’s a huge appetite for this among kids, and there’s a huge audience among adults now. I think the success of the first one owes to the material, and to the talents of Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson. She’s a really compelling, interesting actress. Josh and Jennifer have a very special chemistry with one another. The reason in some regard I feel really supported in the work is because of its history and Jennifer Lawrence and the other actors. The design elements of the film are genius. The ways in which found places were used to create futuristic settings that are grounded in recognizable reality. It’s really wonderful.

So how much more do you guys have to film?

The majority of it we’ve done. We’ve still got a few more weeks. It’s a massive undertaking for [director] Frances [Lawrence]. It’s a huge cinematic landscape and multiple worlds.

You must enjoy filming in Hawaii. The ocean, the weather. It sounds glorious.

I got thrown into the waves on my days off. I surf on occasion, and I paddle a lot, and I get munched a lot. I’ll go to Hawaii for any means. I’ve kind of fallen deeply in love with Hawaii. The ocean, but also the people are pretty extraordinary.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/01/09/je...exclusive-clip/

Carina
Admin

05.03.2013 10:18
#7 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

" The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " : Capitol Porträts - Effie

Quelle http://capitolcouture.pn/

Carina
Admin

05.03.2013 10:43
#8 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

" The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " : Capitol Porträts - Caesar Flickerman

Carina
Admin

06.03.2013 11:03
#9 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

" The Hunger Games – Catching Fire " : Capitol Portraits – Katniss

Carina
Admin

06.03.2013 11:12
#10 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

" The Hunger Games – Catching Fire " : Capitol Portraits – Cinna

Carina
Admin

06.03.2013 11:49
#11 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

" The Hunger Games – Catching Fire " : Capitol Portraits: Haymitch Abernathy

Carina
Admin

08.03.2013 10:43
#12 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

The Hunger Games – Catching Fire : Capitol Portraits – Gale

Carina
Admin

08.03.2013 10:45
#13 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

The Hunger Games – Catching Fire : Capitol Portraits – Finnick (Sam Claflin)

Carina
Admin

08.03.2013 11:14
#14 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

The Hunger Games – Catching Fire : Capitol Portraits – Peeta

Carina
Admin

09.03.2013 10:17
#15 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

The Hunger Games – Catching Fire : Capitol Portraits – Presidente Snow

Carina
Admin

15.04.2013 11:26
#16 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

Hunger Games: Catching Fire Official Movie Trailer!
(VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jyPnQw_Lqds

This is the Hunger Games: Catching Fire movie teaser trailer, that has officially been released at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards.

Carina
Admin

21.04.2013 10:34
#17 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

" Catching Fire " Display bei der CinemaCon 2013

Collider posted pictures of the huge The Hunger Games: Catching Fire display that was at CinemaCon.
Head on over to Collider to see more pics.

Bericht in englisch inklusive weiterer Fotos http://collider.com/hunger-games-catching-fire-cinemacon/

Carina
Admin

10.05.2013 14:08
#18 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

" Catching Fire " Kostumes by Phillip Boutte

Interwiev mit Phillip Boutte http://frocktalk.com/?p=4513#more-4513

Carina
Admin

17.05.2013 19:06
#19 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' appearing at Cannes Film Festival

" The Catching Fire " Promo Poster für Cannes (bewgeliches Poster) https://vine.co/v/b0QpqlwVMmF

The Cannes Film Festival begins this week, and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire will be among the movies being featured.

It's unknown if only some or all of the film will be shown, but video of a motion poster for Catching Fire set up outside an auditorium at Cannes was released today.

Catching Fire won't hit theaters until November, but it was previously reported that some or all of the movie would be featured at Cannes this month. Actress Jennifer Lawrence and other cast mates were reported to be in attendance for some kind of presentation on the movie.

Images of the film's presence at the festival come on the eve of a "surprise" that Lionsgate has been teasing through the official Hunger Games Instagram account. Various images of the Catching Fire book have been shown, with teaser text suggesting a big reveal tomorrow, May 14th.

Quelle http://www.examiner.com/article/the-hung...s-film-festival

Carina
Admin

17.05.2013 19:10
#20 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

Lionsgate Launches “Illustrate Your Spark” Contest

Die verschiedenen Cover findet ihr hier http://glossi.com/CatchingFire/contest/8...k-catching-fire

Carina
Admin

17.05.2013 19:12
#21 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

Scan : " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " im " Total Film " Magazin

Carina
Admin

21.05.2013 18:38
#22 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

Videos : Der Cast von " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " auf Promo Tour in Cannes 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Cannes B-Roll

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the...e/cannes-b-roll

Cannes - Francis Lawrence

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the...rancis-lawrence

Cannes - Jennifer Lawrence

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the...nnifer-lawrence

Cannes - Sam Claflin

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the...nes-sam-claflin

Cannes Hunger Games Party: Sam Claflin

http://on.aol.com/video/cannes-hunger-ga...aflin-517785283

Jennifer Lawrence and Sam Claflin Talk Catching Fire at Cannes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...d&v=a4uGaXLTqcA

Carina
Admin

21.05.2013 18:56
#23 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

" The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " beim Film Festival in Cannes 2013

Carina
Admin

09.06.2013 20:05
#24 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

" The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " : HQ Still of Peeta and Effie

Quelle http://hunger-games.net/gallery/displayi...6745&fullsize=1

Carina
Admin

09.06.2013 20:12
#25 RE: " The Hunger Games - Catching Fire " News & Infos in englisch Zitat · antworten

The Spring Issue of Capitol Couture is Out!

Quelle & weitere Infos http://capitolcouture.pn/

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
 Sprung  
Alte Besucher - Länder Statistik 16 November 2011 - Neue Besucher Länder Statistik 15 Juni 2014 08:00 Uhr Uhr
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor