Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 69 Antworten
und wurde 7.371 mal aufgerufen

Beauty and the Beast
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Carina
Admin

08.12.2012 17:53
#21 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Neues Interwiev - Jay Ryan im Interwiev mit " Access Hollywood "

Beauty And The Beast Q&A: Jay Ryan Talks Vincent’s Blackouts & Why He Hasn’t Kissed Catherine

First Published: November 29, 2012 2:35 PM EST

Credit: The CW

-- “Beauty and The Beast” continues tonight on The CW and things are about to get even darker and messier for Jay Ryan’s Vincent.

The recovering super soldier with the cross species DNA, has been finding himself in increasingly messy situations since he met his beauty — Catherine Chandler (Kristin Kreuk), and in Thursday’s episode, things really heat up as Vincent’s bloody blackouts take center stage.

But while Vincent’s life is in turmoil, New Zealand-bred actor Jay is having a whale of time — his show got picked up for the season, and most recently, he even was able to enjoy a little break from the special diet and workout routine he took on to play the extremely well-toned character. (Click HERE if you need a visual.)

“It was my first Thanksgiving, so I went to town on pumpkin pies and turkey and all that jazz and I also did the Canadian Thanksgiving as well,” he told AccessHollywood.com on Wednesday night after completing a lengthy day of shooting. “Now I’ve gotta get back on the bandwagon the last three weeks before we hit Christmas!”

And while Jay films for three more weeks, fans get three episodes in a row, beginning tonight on The CW at 9/8c. But before revealing what’s to come, Jay shared with Access his reaction to the fan support that got the show the full season pickup.

AccessHollywood.com: What was your reaction when you heard the show had been picked up for the season? That must have been really exciting?

Ryan: It was… It was kind of nerve wracking [and some waiting] with baited breath for it to get picked up. But it was really great because you saw this sort of surge in support from the fans when they realized it was crunch time: keep us on the air or lose us forever, and they really came through… And the ratings went up at the perfect time so we were really pleased.

Access: It’s nice to be able to have an impact, using social media to tell people when to tune in and to know when it’s important to tune in.

Jay: I know. I never used Twitter before I started the show and it’s amazing to have that kind of immediate response from fans and to see how some of them are so dedicated to the show and keeping us employed. So I try and give them as much attention as possible.

Access: This week’s episode is about Vincent’s blackouts. How much will we learn about them? We’ve seen him wake up already in a street, with blood on his hands, with no idea how he got there.

Jay: Yeah… Vincent is shocked at what he’s capable of, even though he’s not sure what he’s actually done. [He’s] sort of rushed to JT for an explanation because he’s the guy — usually — with the scientific answers, but even JT is floored at this one. What happens in the next episode is we open on Vincent again, almost in the same sort of state where he is scrubbing blood off his whole body in the shower.

Access: In the shower?

Jay: Yeah. He’s covered in blood and he has no idea what he’s done again and he sort of comes out and is trying to hide it from usually the one person he tells everything to – JT. I guess he believes he’s gone to his beastly instincts and he tries to hide it from JT, but JT finds a pool of blood and Vincent’s clothes tucked beneath his bed and he has to come out with it and say, ‘I have no idea what I’m doing, help!’

Access: Can we just say that Vincent puts JT through way too much. I think he’s going to have a stroke or something at a young age.

Jay: He is aged so badly, that guy, just because of Vincent’s antics, I think. JT has to go through so much, but he gets the best lines (laughs).

Access: Aside from his beast state, there’s the sweet Vincent who likes to spend time around Catherine. They’ve had their little chats, but he hasn’t even tried to make a move… It’s very Victorian era. You’re like Colin Firth in this.

Jay: I know! Totally (laughs). Look, I want it to move forward a lot faster than it has too, but I think the spirit of ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and that romantic element, we really are, I guess pushing the boundaries to take it back to that chivalrous kind of that treatment — that courting, But I think that the writers feel like that magic is going to be in that first kiss and they need to prolong [Catherine and Vincent from being together] as much as possible. There’s been many times when me and Kristin have [suggested] maybe we should think about throwing a kiss in in this? But we always get knocked back (laughs).

Access: It doesn’t have to be a kiss. They’ve spent a lot of time on the fire escape. They could have a cuddle.

Jay: Yeah, I know. I think Vincent’s so scared of intimacy though. And he’s kind of one the guys whose not gonna make the first move ‘cause he hasn’t been with a woman for like 10 years.

Access: And she’s also out of practice too.

Jay: Yeah, he needs to go online and figure out how it’s done on Google or something.

“Beauty and The Beast” airs Thursday night at 9/8c on The CW.

Quelle accesshollywood.com/beauty-and-the-beast-qanda-jay-ryan-talks-vincents-blackouts-and-why-he-hasnt-kissed-catherine_article_73133

Carina
Admin

08.12.2012 18:12
#22 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Video : Beauty and the Beast – " Trapped Producers’ " Preview

Jay Ryan im Interwiev mit " TV Fanatic " & mit " The New Zealand Herald "

Beauty and the Beast Exclusive: Jay Ryan on Mythology, Magical Kisses and More!

December 6th, 2012 9:00 AM by Jim Halterman

Jay Ryan is responsible for the pain, violence and occasional shirtless scene on Beauty and the Beast.

What has the experience on this CW drama been like so far for the actor? What can fans expect from Vincent and Cat on the second half of Beauty and the Beast Season 1? Read on for an exclusive TV Fanatic interview with Ryan and consider yourself spoiler warned...

TV Fanatic: How is it feeling being in Vincent’s skin now that you’ve been playing him for awhile now?

Jay Ryan: It’s been great. I’m really loving that the writers are steering head on to the mythology side of the show, which was kind of what drew me to the piece in the first place. So that’s really lovely working with that and having Vincent’s point of view a little bit more within the show as well, and sort of discovering his backstory a little more, where he came from. I feel like the skeletons in his closet are of his people from his life before the experiment took place.

TVF: Would you say at this point that Vincent’s biggest issue, or problem, is control?

JR: I think it’s control and understanding of what is in and how that dark side of him is triggered. Once he understands the process of how he becomes the beast then he can control it, I guess, to some extent, and then live somewhat of a more normal life than he is at the moment. But there all these kind of demons within that he needs answered before he can really open up in a relationship with Catherine. Even though this is quite a dark thing for him to work through, and I think it’s going to be worth it for his ability as a man and opening up emotionally.

: Do you want Catherine and Vincent to get together soon, or do you think it’s better to tease it a little longer?

JR: I think we have to be aware of our audience and know what they want, and from what I’m sort of getting is they want something to happen soon not later. And you know it is a slow burn, kind of romantic kind of genre about Beauty and Beast. But I think the kiss is pretty nigh. I think it’s pretty sure it will happen in the next four episodes through number seven. By episode seven I’m pretty sure they’ll come back together and have that magical kiss that everyone is waiting for but I could be totally wrong.

TVF: In this week’s episode, we’re going to get a big chunk of Vincent’s past with everything in Afghanistan and how he became the Beast, right?

JR: That’s right. Vincent has really not asked this question before jumping from the top of Brooklyn’s Bridge, and how he lays covered in blood, and he has no recollection of what he’s done or has been. So he basically imprisons himself in a cage that Vincent and the boys had at their lair, or the loft, if anything like this ever arose.

So J.T. is running tests on Vincent and generally things are going to counteract [and] tap into him. It sends Vincent to these past flashbacks that are being suppressed for some reason. So he stops the flashback and unravels the answer to how he is created and who he is created by. And we also reveal how he got back. It kind of ties into the whole thing with the pilot about Catherine’s mother’s connection.

TVF: How did you approach playing that flashback side to him because I’m guessing he probably wasn’t quite as dark as he is in present day?

JR: Yeah it was really fun just to liven him up a bit, and I get to bring him more into basically who I am and the element of that cheeky side. And just to show that he was a guy with good intentions to serve his country. It’s interesting to see that side of Vincent’s world to counteract the kind of troubled man that we are currently seeing.

TVF: J.T. and Vincent have had such a solid relationship but that’s also been tested in these last episodes. Will we see more of that?

JR: Yes. There is a moment where Vincent loses control and he gets into this fugue state in this blackout. But while he’s in these blackouts reliving these flashbacks and these memories flood back, that’s sort of what’s making him physically violent. It’s in these flashbacks in his mind that physically he is unaware of what he’s doing. So he really tries to attack J.T. and he’s totally unaware of it. So J.T. had to sort of [put] him out for a while and basically put in this cage.

TVF: What else is on the horizon?

JR: From these few little blackouts what we’ll discover in later episodes is that they are actually growing pains, I guess, of the DNA mutating in the beast. He discovers that he has somewhat of this extra beast super power. I don’t want to give away what it is but he discovers that he has this new ability as the beast.

And then also he has a flash of the past and runs into his ex-fiancé (played by Bridget Reagan of Legend Of The Seeker fame) so that becomes really tricky and pushes Catherine and Vincent apart for a while. And Vincent sort of has to face up to the relationships of does he want to still go back with his fiancé who has no idea of his predicament? She thinks that he’s on the run from some higher power and got into trouble in the war, but she has no idea that he has this creature quality to him.

TVF: You’re on the CW and they like the guys to take their shirts off once in a while. Have you had to change up your workouts to always be ready for that?

JR: Oh yeah, especially for this week’s episode. I’m shirtless in a lot of it so five days a week I’m working out. But you know I’ve pleaded with the writers to give me at least like two weeks’ notice of shirts coming off.

Quelle http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/12/beauty-...gy-magical-kis/

Kiwi star Jay Ryan gets beastly role on US TV

By Michele Manelis

3:03 PM Thursday Dec 6, 2012

From being simple Kevin on Go Girls to taking on Hollywood in a beastly role, Jay Ryan is counting his lucky stars. Michele Manelis writes.

It's been quite a ride for Auckland-born actor Jay Ryan. The Go Girls star who made a name for himself in Neighbours and Sea Patrol, and more recently, the Aussie drama series Offspring, is becoming a regular fixture in Hollywood.

He most recently starred in the Steven Spielberg production, Terra Nova, and now has stepped up to the plate in the lead role opposite Smallville actress, Kristin Kreuk, in a modern take on the classic, Beauty and the Beast.

In Los Angeles, Ryan, 31, talks about his good fortune. "Beauty and the Beast is such an iconic show, even though ours is a complete reimagining of the original."

The show that inspired this version aired from 1987 to 1990. "I used to watch it with my grandmother who looked after me after school," he says.

Ryan plays Vincent Koslow, an army veteran assumed dead from his time in the military service, who, in an experiment gone awry was injected with animal DNA. As a result he's in hiding due to his "beast-like" manifestations. Coincidentally, detective Chandler (Kreuk) was saved by a "mysterious creature" the night her mother was murdered, and they form an unusual bond.

There has been some controversy over his so-called "beastly" appearance, in that this handsome actor remains that way, save for a few scars.

He acknowledges, "Yes, It's been an issue with the media. How can I be a beast and not look like what people think a beast should be? I like that it's caused some controversy for the show, but Beauty and the Beast is heavily skewed towards a female audience. He is this human-looking guy but he transforms into a very horrid and demonic beast. It's a modern fairy tale and fairy tales are to be retold and changed around."

Ryan endures four hours of makeup each day to make the transformation. "There's eight pieces of prosthetics which cover my entire face and then contact lenses and teeth, as well as added hair," he explains. It's shot in Toronto, and he says, "Having glue stuck to your face in winter is not fun. It freezes as it hits the skin."

Comparisons to The Hulk are obvious. "When I first got the pilot script, and saw the modernised take on it, that he becomes this beast, but isn't a beast the whole time, I was in straight away," Ryan says. "One, because it meant I didn't have to be wearing prosthetics all the time, but also, as an actor it gave me this huge gamut to play the character.

"It gives me this dark and light side of both extremes to play, and if the show goes for seven seasons I'll have a lot to work with and if it goes for one, it goes for one."

Ryan was in Queenstown filming the Jane Campion mini-series Top of the Lake, in which he plays a local heavy in the town, when he was asked to read for Beauty and the Beast.

"Because of my character in Top of the Lake, I really wanted to isolate myself for a while and throw myself into it. And Jane also had this vision that my character had half a shaved head and this huge tattoo, making me look very fierce," he laughs. "I was like, 'There is no way anyone in America is going to cast me looking like this.'

There has been some controversy over his so-called "beastly" appearance, in that this handsome actor remains that way, save for a few scars.

He acknowledges, "Yes, It's been an issue with the media. How can I be a beast and not look like what people think a beast should be? I like that it's caused some controversy for the show, but Beauty and the Beast is heavily skewed towards a female audience. He is this human-looking guy but he transforms into a very horrid and demonic beast. It's a modern fairy tale and fairy tales are to be retold and changed around."

Ryan endures four hours of makeup each day to make the transformation. "There's eight pieces of prosthetics which cover my entire face and then contact lenses and teeth, as well as added hair," he explains. It's shot in Toronto, and he says, "Having glue stuck to your face in winter is not fun. It freezes as it hits the skin."

Comparisons to The Hulk are obvious. "When I first got the pilot script, and saw the modernised take on it, that he becomes this beast, but isn't a beast the whole time, I was in straight away," Ryan says. "One, because it meant I didn't have to be wearing prosthetics all the time, but also, as an actor it gave me this huge gamut to play the character.

"It gives me this dark and light side of both extremes to play, and if the show goes for seven seasons I'll have a lot to work with and if it goes for one, it goes for one."

Ryan was in Queenstown filming the Jane Campion mini-series Top of the Lake, in which he plays a local heavy in the town, when he was asked to read for Beauty and the Beast.

"Because of my character in Top of the Lake, I really wanted to isolate myself for a while and throw myself into it. And Jane also had this vision that my character had half a shaved head and this huge tattoo, making me look very fierce," he laughs. "I was like, 'There is no way anyone in America is going to cast me looking like this.'

"But I flew over to audition for Beast with the shaved head, then returned to do Top of the Lake, and as soon as I got off the plane, I got a call to say I had to come back to read with Kristin. So, I flew another 18 hours, arrived completely jetlagged; they put a wig on me, I read for it again, and two weeks later, I got the role."

He doesn't take the enormity of how far he's come for granted.

"I was an unknown and a foreigner and they took a leap of faith in me. It's awesome."

Now Ryan is a burgeoning TV star, his face plastered all over billboards and buses around the US, he has to play the game in return. "The network made me join Twitter," he says. "I am very scared of social media and I don't know how to use it, so it's kind of trial and error." He laughs. "But I have realised that it's wonderful to connect to your viewers, although it's 20,000 people who want your attention all day, but it's great to hear feedback in an instant."

Presumably his experience at home in New Zealand as well as Australia has helped prepare him for this new stage in his career?

"Yes. In New Zealand, we don't really promote and so I didn't have a lot of experience with the media. But you gain a really good work ethic and I think that transcends when you bring it over here."

But not everything about America is difficult to get used to. He smiles. "You certainly don't get paid at home what you do over here.

"Coming from New Zealand and Australia is like a tough pre-school for Hollywood. And having been on Neighbours, even though the agents I met with hadn't seen it, they knew it's where Russell Crowe and Guy Pearce had come from. It was a foot in the door."

Of course, fame might bring about economic stability but it's a double-edged sword.

"So far, I don't feel too much pressure. I still feel that I can live my life."

Who: Jay Ryan, former Go Girls star, now the Beast in the reimagining of Beauty and the Beast
Where and when: Due to screen on Prime early in 2013

- TimeOut

Quelle http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/...jectid=10852179

Daniella Alonso im Interwiev mit " FOX News Latino "

Daniella Alonso Leaves Her 'Caliente' Mark in Hollywood

By Mayara Guimaraes

Published December 06, 2012

Fox News Latino

Daniella Alonso was 15 years old when she started working on television, and she has not stopped since.

With a resumé that includes acting for the "One Tree Hill," "The Hills Have Eyes 2," "Wrong Turn 2: Dead End," "My Generation," "The Collector" and "Rhythm of Saints," the 34-year-old is now part of the hit sci-fi series in America, "Revolution."

Born in New York City of Puerto Rican and Peruvian ancestry, Alonso said she's always loved movies.

“Growing up I wasn't sure about acting, but I knew I wanted to be part of the movie industry," said the actress. “I definitely got into the business because of the creative side of it. Thankfully it has all been pretty sweet.”

The actress started her career with the modeling agency FORD, and soon after had bit parts in movies and commercials. When she turned 26, Alonso was given the part of Anna Tagarro on the show "One Tree Hill," her biggest role yet and one of the most important turns of her career.

" 'One Tree Hill' really had an impact on my life. It was the first time I left my house and my family in New York and went to a small town in North Carolina. It was the most incredible experience for me.”

The family-oriented Alonso says she has always been the “good girl.”

“I won’t do anything my grandparents wouldn’t be proud of, like nude pictures. It is just the way I feel. I have nothing against people who are comfortable enough to do it. It’s just not for me,” she said.

The actress also went to college while acting and modeling in New York.

“My dad didn’t want me to go for drama in school, so I chose the closest thing to it and got a bachelors degree in Communications at the Manhattan College,” shared Alonso.

Alonso is now very busy working on the next season of "Revolution." The series debuts March 2013 and she is beyond excited.

“To be honest, the show is the most amazing project I have ever been involved with. The directors really keep it real for us, and I basically feel like I really am Nora [Alonso's character in the series]," she said. "We shoot in the middle of the desert in a temperature of 115 degrees, and we make our own bombs, work with real guns and it is all so intense.”

Alonso's character plays a central role in the next season of the series where she kicks some butt.

“Nora is a rebel... she’s had a miscarriage and that kind of changed her views. She doesn’t take anything from anyone, she’s all about man and woman being equal and she can really beat the guys up. But what I really like about her is that she is very practical; there is no nonsense with her,” said Alonso.

While she admits that luck helped her Hollywood career, she says hard work also played a part.

When Alonso first started looking for acting roles the only available parts for Latinas were “pregnant immigrants or gangsters,” but now the spectrum is wider.

“I can play an attorney, a doctor, a cop, a rebel. It is just such a difference from when I started,” she said.

Up next?

“I want to see if it will be possible to squeeze one or two movies during my break from "Revolution" after March. I really want to work in a movie with Quentin Tarantino," she said. "I think he makes fantastic movies. I love people that create a different reality for the actors to live in.”

Alonso will also be on the March 2013 edition of "Maxim" magazine, her second photo shoot with the magazine since 2006.

Quelle http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/enterta...k-in-hollywood/

Carina
Admin

08.12.2012 18:18
#23 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Beauty And The Beast First Look: See Kristin Kreuk’s Catherine In Her Bridesmaid Dress

(EXCLUSIVE)

First Published: December 6, 2012 12:35 PM EST

Credit: The CW

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Fans are now just a week away from “Beauty and The Beast’s” mid-season finale next Thursday night on The CW, but today, AccessHollywood.com has your exclusive first look at Catherine (Kristin Kreuk) in her bridesmaid dress, with Vincent (Jay Ryan) beside her

Whether Catherine somehow managed to bring Vincent to her dad’s wedding as her date, he snuck in for a quick chat about a case (dressed in a suit!) or it’s a charming dream sequence — all will be clarified when the episode (titled “Bridesmaid Up!”) airs Thursday, December 13 at 9/8c on The CW.

Hinting at that very episode to Access in a recent interview, Kristin said, “They make jokes about him taking her to the wedding… It’s very romantic.”

Before any tossing of the bouquets, there is an all-new episode of “BATB” on tonight, and Jay told Access it goes back into Vincent’s pre-supersoldier/beast past!

“JT attempts to try and find out [more about] these fugues or blackouts that Vincent’s having. Vincent becomes such a risk to Catherine and JT because he fugues out at the drop of a hat and he has no idea what he does and he goes into these rages, so he basically has to put himself in a cage,” Jay said. “They run these tests and JT tries to find this counteractive serum… but what it does is it induces these flashback states in Vincent [that take him] back to Afghanistan and we start to unravel a lot of Vincent’s back story.”

Jay said plenty will be revealed in tonight’s episode, including how Vincent became involved in the supersoldier experiments, “how he got the scar,” and something deeper.

“It kind of touches on the connection between Catherine and Vincent and Catherine’s [mother],” he added.

“Beauty and the Beast” airs Thursday night at 9/8c on The CW.

- Jolie Lash

Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal

Quelle http://www.accesshollywood.com/beauty-an...e_article_73444

Carina
Admin

08.12.2012 18:23
#24 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Video : Beauty and the Beast Tonight : " Trapped " – Reaction Post

Video : Beauty and the Beast - Episode 1.09 " Bridesmaid Up! "

Carina
Admin

04.01.2013 15:52
#25 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Video : CW Video: Beauty and the Beast – Bridesmaid Up! Producers’ Preview

Carina
Admin

04.01.2013 15:55
#26 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Fan Made Beauty and the Beast Poster

Quelle http://themortalchronicles.tumblr.com/po...-up-on-the-past

Carina
Admin

04.01.2013 16:03
#27 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

'Beauty and the Beast': 5 things to know about the winter finale, 'Bridesmaid Up!'

How do you end half a season of murder, love and monsters? The "Beauty and the Beast" winter finale does it with plot twists and romance in its final episode before the new year, "Bridesmaid Up!"

As the title implies, the central event in this final episode will be a wedding. Cat (Kristin Kreuk) and her sister Heather (Nicole Gale Anderson) are busy bridesmaids for their father's wedding. In Cat's case, her hectic time is made even worse by a) a murder case and b) not having a boyfriend
she can tell anyone about.

Because everyone knows that you can't be single at a wedding... And it's not like Cat can share Vincent (Jay Ryan) with the world.

The wedding isn't the only thing that happens during "Bridesmaid Up!" Unfortunately, to tell you about the multiple twists that come before the episode ends would be spoiling far too much. Instead, you will have to make do with these five "Beauty and the Beast" spoilers:

1) The Beast isn't the only "Vincent" in Cat's history of love. She also had a crush on a Victor Zalanski -- her kindergarten boyfriend. Apparently, Catherine Chandler has a type.

2) J.T. (Austin Basis) actually went to prom. Vincent semi-jokingly says he slept with her. This is probably a lie. Probably.

3) Evan (Max Brown) has an invitation to Cat's dad's wedding. He is not, however, going for the reason you would suspect.

4) Nobody says "We found the body!" with as much enthusiasm as Cat. Murder makes her kind of perky.

5) You may think fancy shoes are a girly and unimportant topic. This episode proves you wrong.

"Bridesmaid Up!". the winter finale of "Beauty and the Beast," airs on Thursday, Dec. 13 at 9pm on The CW.

Quelle zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/12/beauty-and-the-beast-5-things-to-know-about-the-winter-finale-bridesmaid-up.html

Carina
Admin

04.01.2013 16:16
#28 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Another Clip for Beauty and the Beast Episode 1.09: Bridesmaid Up!

Cat and Vincent Kiss!

Will we see a kiss between Beauty and the Beast’s Cat and Vincent anytime soon? — @FlamingJets
I brought your question (and the dozens just like it, sent via Twitter!) to EP Sherry Cooper, and she said that Vincat fans waiting with bated breath for a proper (or better yet improper) kiss “are going to be pleased”… at some point during the back half of Season 1. “And we’re all pleased, too!” she shared. “Watching [an upcoming episode], I was all aflutter. I mean, we wrote it and I was like, ‘Kiss her!’

Quelle tvline.com/2012/12/13/castle-scandal-ncis-spoilers-inside-line/

Beauty and the Beast Preview: Will Cat Go Public With Her (Literally) Top-Secret Fella?

This Thursday on the midseason finale of Beauty and the Beast (The CW, 9/8c), the wedding of Catherine’s father may evolve into a “coming out” party for a certain preternaturally pretty detective and her very secret gentleman friend.

“We’re trying to approach it from that relatable place of Catherine (played by Kristin Kreuk) just being a regular girl in the city, and all the pressures to couple up” for an event, executive producer Sherri Cooper tells TVLine. “We have all dealt with going to weddings by ourselves, but what do you do if there’s this guy in your life who’s supposed to be living in the shadows? What if you happen to be in love with a beast?”

Indeed, “regular girl” Cat, to fend off the other bridesmaids anxious to land the daughter-of-the-groom a date, “folds and lets slip that she does have someone in her life,” Cooper previews. “And now she’s got all this pressure to produce this person. So who is she going to bring?”

Raising the stakes are two things: One, that Vincent (Jay Ryan) of course really should not be out and about. But more pressing is the fact that Bridesmaid Up!Evan is at the wedding, freshly curious about the “new intern” (that would be JT) Tess saw in his morgue last week.

“Evan knows there’s some guy who was snooping around, and he’s going to do everything he can to ID him,” says Cooper. “So the question is: Does Vincent show up to the wedding? Does JT show up? Who is Catherine going to bring, and is Evan going to see the guy who was in his lab?”

Not to undercut the drama Cooper’s drumming up, but as seen in the above and other photos from the episode, Vincent does suit up to show his beastly, beastly face at the party. But is it just for a quick hello? And if spotted, will his presence raise more questions than Cat is able to answer?

“It’s all about the risk that they would take,” says Cooper. “Can this relationship go public? How far is each of them willing to go?”

To which we (and presumably many “Vincat” fans) must albeit rhetorically ask: What does it mean that these two are willing to risk so much to spend time together? Will it lead to a satisfying (read: shteamy) payoff at some point during Season 1?

As the drama’s freshman run forges on, “Things are going to heat up romantically,” Cooper assures fans.

Quelle tvline.com/2012/12/13/beauty-and-beast-season-1-spoilers-cat-vincent-wedding/

Beauty and the Beast Midseason Finale: Will Catherine and Vincent Finally Kiss?

Will Beauty and the Beast's Catherine and Vincent finally reveal their relationship in public? They'll have their big shot on the midseason finale.

"Faced with the pressure that single women feel going to weddings alone, Catherine slips and tells [her friends and sister] she has someone in her life and so she has to produce him," executive producer Sherri Cooper tells TVGuide.com. "The question is does, Vincent show up under the guise of someone else and risk it? Does she bring someone else instead? Does she confess she made him up? The episode is a lot about risk."

In last week's episode, Cat (Kristin Kreuk) and Vincent (Jay Ryan) made major progress in both their relationship and in their discoveries. Cat learned that her late mother was involved with Muirfield and also the one who administered the life-altering drug to Vincent. "It changes her. She now knows what was black is white and what was white is black," Cooper says of this new knowledge. "The mythology will be reinvigorated with what's going on with Muirfield and they'll have a bigger presence in the back nine episodes."

Vincent, meanwhile, was given a serum that his best friend JT (Austin Basis) got his hands on in hopes of minimizing his blackouts. But did the potion really work? "It's put a pin in the fugue [states] for now, but he is not cured and will never be cured," Cooper says.

While Cat works to help JT cure Vincent, she'll also find that it's harder and harder to keep her mission from those around her — especially her partner at work, Tess (Nina Lisandrello). Although Cat has never been able to open up to people or really made many friends, Cooper says that will start to change. "There are a bunch of women on the show and we believe in female friendships and relationships and we are going to explore those," she says. "She has become more open, but it's hard because she's living a double life and to compensate for that. So who gets let in on what? We're going to explore that because people are going to start to catch on and start to feel betrayed if she's not opening up in certain ways. But Catherine is going to realize how far she's come."

As Cat and Vincent become closer, the question on everyone's minds is: When are they going to kiss and why haven't they already? Although they certainly looked like they were going to at the end of last week's episode, Cooper says it wasn't the right time. "Do you want your first make out session in a graveyard where your dead mom's body is?" she jokes, before giving fans some hope. "We are working towards that moment. Everyone gets very passionate about when it should happen, but unlike the other Beauty and the Beast , I don't think Catherine and Vincent even realized it was romantic. They just had this deep connection and it took a while until it even became aware that it was. And maybe it's not so bad to have people screaming, 'Kiss!'."

Beauty and the Beast airs on Thursday at 9/8c on The CW.

Quelle tvguide.com/News/Beauty-Beast-Finale-1057711.aspx

Beauty and the Beast Fan Arts

Quelle catcentkeller.tumblr.com/

Carina
Admin

04.01.2013 16:30
#29 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

New Episode of Beauty and the Beast Tonight: Bridesmaid Up! – Reaction Post

Jay Ryan Talks Tonight’s Midseason Finale
Jay Ryan Previews ‘Romantic’ Beauty And The Beast Midseason Finale

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- “Beauty and the Beast” star Jay Ryan will have a little time off from his The CW drama over the holidays, and after months of training and eating right to get in picture-perfect shape to play Vincent Keller, he’s ready to indulge in one of his favorite treats.

“We have this thing called Pavlova… Everyone is like, ‘What is that?’” he said of the North American reaction to his favorite dish to cheat with in his native New Zealand. “It’s like whipped egg whites and it kind of makes this like fluffy cake and they cover it in cream, and strawberries and it’s really light and sweet.”

But, before he dives into his Pavlova passion, there’s one last all-new episode of “Beauty and the Beast” this year — the midseason finale, airing tonight at 9/8c on The CW. And as fans saw on AccessHollywood.com last week, when we were first to unveil a new photo from the episode – it involves Catherine (Kristin Kreuk) in a bridesmaid dress and Vincent in a suit!

Kristin previously told Access the episode involves a little joking about how Catherine and Vincent should be each other’s date to the wedding, and Jay told Access there are some happy times ahead for the pair tonight.

“We get a little bit of happiness. I really love [tonight’s episode], because it’s got this almost kind of romantic quality, element to it in the beginning,” he said.

“But, yeah, it’s great because Vincent, at this point has been cured of the fugues. He understands what they are where they come from… So he feels that he’s got this under control so he takes this huge leap,” Jay hinted about what’s to come tonight.

But a cliffhanger is on the way.

“It’s definitely a big one. I don’t know how much to say about it. Maybe I’ll just say this to you. In [the episode], in the cliffhanger, you may hear the beast cry,” he revealed.

When Access first interviewed Jay back at Comic-Con over the summer, he told us his friends had given him some sage advice about the role, warning him, “Don’t stuff it up,” a New Zealand expression to get the role right. And recently, he told Access his friends are pleased with what they’ve seen so far.

“It hasn’t aired in New Zealand yet, but it’s about to in a couple weeks… They’ve seen bits and pieces on the internet and stuff, but I’ve got good big ups from crew in New Zealand and Australia,” he said.

-- Jolie Lash

Quelle accesshollywood.com/jay-ryan-previews-romantic-beauty-and-the-beast-midseason-finale_article_73835

Trailer for Beauty and the Beast Episode 1.10: Seeing Red

Interview With BATB Executive Producer Sherri Cooper
'Beauty and the Beast': Executive producer Sherri Cooper shares what's coming next

When a show like "Beauty and the Beast" ends the first half of its fall season with not one but several cliffhangers, we can't just leave it at that. Fortunately, Sherri Cooper, one of the shows executive producers, shared a little bit about what's to come on "Beauty" in 2013.

Why did you choose to end "Bridesmaid Up!" with so many cliffhangers?

Sherri Cooper: It feels like that is a perfect way to end this fairytale episode. You think she's just going in the car and chasing down her guy... But of course it's "Beauty and the Beast." There's always danger at every turn. And she didn't get to say what she wanted to say to him.

It was a two-parter when we wrote this one and the next one. And of course, we're keeping up the curiosity.

Is anyone going to start to figure out anything about what's going on between Catherine (Kristin Kreuk) and Vincent (Jay Ryan)?

Sherri Cooper: One of them is going to be let in a little more to what Catherine is going through.

We saw that Tess (Nina Lisandrello) and Evan (Max Brown) began the search to find J.T.'s (Austin Basis) identity in this episode, but they didn't get close enough to find him. Is that a plot that's going to play out over future episodes?

Sherri Cooper: Yes, totally! We are planning a fun run with Evan. He's going to try to track down J.T. We will be sort of wondering, is he going to find this guy? Is going to find Vincent? What is J.T. going to do if he does find him? We're going to put all of that in when we come back.

We got a bit of a surprise in "Bridesmaid Up!" when Evan and Heather had their date. Is that something we can expect to see more of, or is this just a one-time deal?

Sherri Cooper: We always kind of thought that it would be a lot of fun if Heather had a crush. 'Cause, why wouldn't you? He's got that accent, he's a medical examiner... We're not planning a big, romantic arc with them, but Heather definitely has that crush.

And sometimes sisters have a crush on the same guy. It can be fun to explore that.

Will the future episodes continue to mix procedural elements with the long-arc romance and mystery?

Sherri Cooper: Obviously our audiences care about the relationships. I think they thematically tie, but the more we move into the season, I think they'll always be tied -- really tied. It will be a character connection, a mythology connection...

Are you planning on keeping the focus tightly on Catherine and Vincent, or will the other characters get more stories as time goes on?

Sherri Cooper: Totally. We are going to branch out, and I think that happens naturally on most shows. We love all of them. Yes, we have lots of other stories going on... But we start in all conversations with "What are Catherine and Vincent going through?"

Finally, where did you find those gorgeous bridesmaid dresses?

Sherri Cooper: I can tell you about the costumes. It was J. Crew -- they were J. Crew bridesmaid dresses!

Quelle zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/12/beauty-and-the-beast-executive-producer-sherri-cooper-shares-whats-coming-next.html

"Beauty and the Beast": Spoiler

In episode 113, we'll finally meet Joe's wife, the sharp and intelligent Miranda Bishop. When she shows up at Joe's office, she makes it immediately clear that she knows something has been going on between Joe and Tess. Expect to see a bit of a stand-off.

Quelle zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/12/10-spoilers-parenthood-gets-happy-rebekah-returns-to-vampire-diaries-suits-scoop-and-more.html

]" Beauty and the Beast " : Fan Arts

Quelle http://teamcatcent.tumblr.com/post/38165...-world-had-stop

http://batb-cw.tumblr.com/post/380469095...he-real-thing-1

Carina
Admin

04.01.2013 16:51
#30 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Video: The CW Winter 2012 Highlights Promo

Kristin Kreuk On George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight

" Beauty and the Beast " : Neues Promo Poster November 2012

Promo Photos of Kristin and Jay

Quelle http://bandtbonline.com/gallery/displayi...p_display_media

Video: The CW Winter 2012 Highlights Promo

First Look at Bridget Regan on Beauty and the Beast

Exclusive Beauty and the Beast First Look: Vincent + Bridget Regan = Jealous Kristin Kreuk!

For Beauty and the Beast‘s Catherine and Vincent, three’s about to become a crowd — and TVLine has an exclusive first look at the incoming interloper.

RELATED | Winter TV Spoiler-palooza! Your Scoop-Filled Guide to Beauty and the Beast, Vampire Diaries, Arrow and 36 Other Returning Favorites

As we first scooped in November, Legend of the Seeker star Bridget Regan is joining the freshman CW drama in the recurring role of Alex, Vincent’s fiancée who had been left to think him dead. But as seen in the photo below, the good doctor is about to discover her love (and perhaps their love) is in fact quite alive. Take a look, then read below for preview:

“They would have gotten married had Vincent not enlisted and gone off to war. And then it was reported he had been killed, so, as far as Alex has known, Vincent died tragically,” Beauty exec producer Sherri Cooper tells TVLine. Reconnecting in the here and now — no, this photo is not from a flashback — “is going to bring up all these old emotions for Vincent, and bring up lots of emotions for Catherine and Vincent,” Cooper previews, all paving the way for “a really cool, explosive love triangle.”

Indeed, the chemistry between Regan and Beast Jay Ryan not only impressed the show’s producers, it sent Beauty Kristin Kreuk into defensive mode.

“When you see them on screen, it’s amazing,” Cooper shares. “The first time we saw them together in dailies, we were like, ‘Oh f–k. Of course he was engaged to her…. Oh no, it’s a good triangle.’ And Kristin’s very funny. She called us early on and was like, ‘I mean, I like her, but I can’t help it — I’m jealous!’”

Regan debuts in the Beauty and the Beast winter premiere, airing Jan. 24 at 9/8c.

Quelle tvline.com/2013/01/02/beauty-and-beast-spoilers-bridget-regan-vincent/

Carina
Admin

12.01.2013 18:21
#31 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Kristin Kreuk : Neuer Promo Still für " Beauty and the Beast "

Quelle http://bandtbonline.com/gallery/displayi...p_display_media

Carina
Admin

26.01.2013 10:34
#32 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Kristin Kreuk im Interwiev mit dem " SFX " Magazin

Beauty And The Beast: Kristin Kreuk Interview

Beauty And The Beast, the new version of the ’80s US show vaguely inspired by the classic fairytale (for instance, there were no cops or mobile phones in the fairy tale) starts tomorrow in the UK on Watch at 9pm.

Former Smallville star Kristin Kreuk plays Catherine Chandler, a detective who nine years ago witnessed her mother being shot the same night she is saved from her mother´s murderers by a mysterious man-beast. Her latest case leads her to Vincent Keller (Jay Ryan), an ex-soldier, allegedly killed in action. In fact, he was the subject of experiments that bring out the worst in him… But despite the obstacles a bond grows between them.

Here Kristin Kreuk talks about how much she’s enjoying her latest role, and the success it’s already been in the States:

What do you love most about working on Beauty And The Beast?

Kristin Kreuk: “I love working with the cast and the crew. This is a group of people that can sit and talk about the show and how to make it better, how to make the stories work, how do we make each scene as dynamic as possible. The producers have been really open to collaborating with us, which doesn’t always happen, so I feel very lucky that we can really bombard them with ideas and they’ll take it in.”

How does Catherine rationalise her relationship with Vincent?

“After Catherine’s mom dies her sense of justice is incredibly profound. Vincent is the ultimate injustice in her mind. She sees a man who has gone through so much and even though she knows he’s not right for her, deep down she knows she can’t walk away from him.”

What similarities do Catherine and Vincent Share?

“They both want to help other people to avoid the tragedies they both went through. As their relationship develops and they become more relaxed in each other’s company we start to see their humorous sides come out as they become more playful with one another.”

How important is the procedural element on Beauty And The Beast?

“The crime element of the show is prevalent in every episode and provides an interesting take on the traditional story of Beauty And The Beast. We have two female cops that work together who are kind of opposites, so this does end up providing a lot of the show’s humour.”

Are there universal themes in Beauty And The Beast that international audiences can relate to?

“Beauty And The Beast is about love. A love you build with somebody over time despite difficulties. It’s about looking past a person’s looks and chequered past to see their inner beauty.”

Catherine is interesting because she is not a style girl. So for her it’s all about practicality. Catherine has a relaxed attitude to fashion but she likes comfort above all things – a good flat boot so you can run and hurt people if you need to.”

What has been the fan reaction to Beauty And The Beast?

“People are already very intense about the show and we’ve only a few episodes in America and Canada so they’re responding well so far. They love Catherine and Vincent together. They like all the mythology and they want to know how everything develops. They’re rooting for the characters to be together, which is great, so they seem to like it.”

Quelle http://www.sfx.co.uk/2013/01/15/beauty-a...reuk-interview/

Carina
Admin

26.01.2013 10:37
#33 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

'Beauty and the Beast' casts 'Twilight' actor -- EXCLUSIVE

The CW has cast an actor from the Twilight Saga in a new recurring role.

Edi Gathegi (Twilight; X-Men: First Class) is joining the romantic crime procedural in recurring role of Kyle, a “composed agent for a top-secret organization with killer looks and instincts to match. He doesn’t like his time to be wasted, and can easily assess anyone’s weaknesses and happily exploit them.”

The casting comes on the heels of The CW’s entertainment president Mark Pedowitz sounding very bullish on Beauty‘s renewal odds, telling reporters, “we’re very pleased in terms of where it’s going creatively … We believe the show has a very long run in front of it. We’ve made no announcements about a second season. But based on the passion of the fans both on the E! Online and the People’s Choice Awards, we think we have something in this epic love story between Cat and Vincent.”

While star Kristen Kreuk was recently quoted as saying the show is very much about love: “A love you build with somebody over time despite difficulties. It’s about looking past a person’s looks and chequered past to see their inner beauty, ” she said. “Catherine sees a man [in Vincent] who has gone through so much and even though she knows he’s not right for her, deep down she knows she can’t walk away from him.” Aww…

Quelle http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/16/beauty...st-edi-gathegi/

Carina
Admin

26.01.2013 10:46
#34 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Kristin Kreul im INterwiev mit " SciFiNow "

Smallville’s Kristin Kreuk on Beauty And The Beast

Beauty And The Beast star Kristin Kreuk on the new show, airing tomorrow on Watch in the UK

Jay Ryan as Vincent Keller and Kristin Kreuk as Catherine Chandler in Beauty And The Beast

New US series Beauty And The Beast stars Kristin Kreuk of Smallville as Detective Catherine Chandler and Jay Ryan as The Beast, Vincent Keller. After Catherine witnesses her mother’s murder as a teenager, she was rescued by a mysterious creature and nine years later, a case leads her right back to him. The show is loosely inspired by the 1987 CBS series of the same name, starring Linda Hamilton, and is finally coming to the UK. We caught up with star Kristin Kreuk to find out more…

How does Catherine rationalise her relationship with Vincent?

“After Catherine’s mom dies her sense of justice is incredibly profound. Vincent is the ultimate injustice in her mind. She sees a man who has gone through so much and even though she knows he’s not right for her, deep down she knows she can’t walk away from him.

What similarities do Catherine and Vincent share?

“They both want to help other people to avoid the tragedies they both went through. As their relationship develops and they become more relaxed in each other’s company, we start to see their humorous sides come out as they become more playful with one another.”

How important is the procedural element on Beauty And The Beast?

“The crime element of the show is prevalent in every episode and provides an interesting take on the traditional story of Beauty And The Beast. We have two female cops that work together who are kind of opposites, so this does end up providing a lot of the show’s humour.”

Are there universal themes in Beauty And The Beast that international audiences can relate to?

“Beauty And The Beast is about love. A love you build with somebody over time despite difficulties. It’s about looking past a person’s looks and chequered past to see their inner beauty.”

Is there an item from Catherine’s wardrobe that you feel identifies your character?

“Catherine is interesting because she is not a style girl. So for her it’s all about practicality. Catherine has a relaxed attitude to fashion, but she likes comfort above all things – a good flat boot so you can run and hurt people if you need to.”

What has been the fan reaction to Beauty And The Beast?

“People are already very intense about the show and we’ve only aired five episodes in America and Canada so they’re responding well so far. They love Catherine and Vincent together. They like all the mythology and they want to know how everything develops. They’re rooting for the characters to be together, which is great, so they seem to like it”

Quelle http://www.scifinow.co.uk/news/34250/sma...-and-the-beast/

Carina
Admin

26.01.2013 10:48
#35 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Video : Promo der Episode 1.10 " Seeing Red "

Carina
Admin

26.01.2013 10:51
#36 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

'Major Crimes' Actress Heads to CW's 'Beauty and the Beast' (Exclusive)

Kearran Giovanni, who played Dr. Vivian Wright on ABC's "One Life to Live," will appear in a February episode.

A former soap star is heading to Beauty and the Beast.

One Life to Live's Kearran Giovanni, who played Dr. Vivian Wright on the ABC soap before it left the air, has booked one episode of The CW procedural drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.

Giovanni will play Lieutenant Joe Bishop's (Brian White) wife, Miranda, in the Feb. 21 episode, with the possibility to recur.

Repped by BRS Agency, she is a series regular on TNT's The Closer spinoff Major Crimes and guest-starred on USA's Royal Pains.

Beauty and the Beast airs at 9 p.m. Thursdays on The CW.

Quelle hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/beauty-beast-kearran-giovanni-guest-413485

Carina
Admin

26.01.2013 10:57
#37 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

'Beauty and the Beast' Promotes Sendhil Ramamurthy to Series Regular (Exclusive)

He makes his first appearance on The CW drama Feb. 28; "Fans better get ready," says EP Kelly Souders.

Beauty and the Beast is promoting one of its own.

Sendhil Ramamurthy, who first appears as Assistant District Attorney Gabe Lowen on The CW drama in episode 15 airing Feb. 28, has been promoted from recurring status to a full-fledged series regular, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.

"We're incredibly excited to have Sendhil join the show. He brings so many layers to every role he plays, and his addition to Beauty and the Beast will send shockwaves through our characters' lives," said executive producer Kelly Souders. "Fans better get ready."

Gabe, described as "charismatic" and "ambitious," comes from the upper echelon of New York society. Strong on justice, Gabe spearheads the search for the vigilante and finds his focus drawn to the elusive NYPD detective Catherine Chandler (Kristin Kreuk).

Ramamurthy, best known for playing Mohinder on Heroes, joins the Beauty and the Beast family after more than two seasons as a regular on Covert Affairs and a guest stint last year on The Office.

This comes after THR broke the news that Major Crimes actress (and One Life to Live vet) Kearann Giovanni was joining in a potentially recurring role.

Beauty and the Beast, which was given a full-season order in November, returns at 9 p.m. Thursday on The CW.

Quelle hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/beauty-beast-sendhil-ramamurthy-is-414914

Carina
Admin

26.01.2013 10:59
#38 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Video : Promo Clip Episode 1.11 " On the Ice "

Carina
Admin

16.02.2013 19:01
#39 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Jay Ryan im Interwiev mit " Metro " UK

Former Neighbours star Jay Ryan: I got my butt down to the gym for Beauty And The Beast

Actor Jay Ryan talks to Metro about going from Neighbours pretty boy to Beauty And The Beast.

If you’ve seen Beauty And The Beast, then you’ll know this new TV imagining is a long way from magic castles and singing teacups. ‘I got my ass down to the gym,’ says former Neighbours star Jay Ryan on prepping to play the very 21st-century Beast, victim of a military experiment gone wrong.

‘Since his beastly qualities are manifested from cross-species DNA, I went to town on creating physical traits that come from some of the fiercest animals on the planet.’
When he’s not throwing his toys out of the pram, he’s the conveniently good-looking Vincent, an ex-soldier trying to re-integrate into civilian life. ‘I looked into stories from veterans returning home,’ adds Ryan. ‘How it felt to immerse themselves back into society and the mental and social challenges they can face.’

Happily, there’s Beauty (Smallville’s Kristin Kreuk) as, for all the conspiracy theory shenanigans, thematically Beauty And The Beast is still a love story at heart.
‘It’s an epic romance set in a modern, high stakes New York City,’ says Ryan. ‘He is a man struggling to suppress this creature within him – which luckily for me means I’m only in the full Beast prosthetic make-up a couple of times a week.’

Until now, New Zealand-born Ryan has worked mainly in his native country and in Australia, including a three-year stint as Neighbours womaniser Jack Scully from 2002. Now that he’s on a glossy US production, does he feel all Hollywood? ‘Surprisingly not,’ he says. ‘It’s filmed in Toronto, and the crews in Canada have the same work ethic and way about them as back in Oz. I guess the only difference is the amount of producers you have on a US show. There are a lot. Every little detail of the production has to be approved by each and every one, so costume fittings and make-up tests can take a lot longer than they do back home – and, unfortunately, they are my least favourite part of this kind of work.

‘I guess I did get to tick a big one off the bucket list, though, and that was being on a giant billboard smack-bang in the hub of Hollywood Boulevard. That was… well, pretty Hollywood.’
Next up you’ll see Ryan in BBC drama Top Of The Lake, co-starring Mad Men’s Elisabeth Moss and directed by former Oscar nominee Jane ‘The Piano’ Campion.

‘Working with Jane in our native New Zealand, with a smorgasbord of some of the film world’s top talent, pretty much ticked all the boxes for me,’ he enthuses, before revealing his most exciting project of all. ‘Later this year I am to become a father. Perhaps that’s my biggest challenge yet…’

Quelle http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/25/former-nei...-beast-3365790/

Carina
Admin

16.02.2013 19:05
#40 RE: " Beauty and the Beast " - News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Video : " Beauty and the Beast " Episode 1.12 Cold Turkey - Zwei Promo Clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YGq1_NsD-j8

Veröffentlicht am 01.02.2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...d&v=6EuBV14ybmc

Veröffentlicht am 01.02.2013

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
 Sprung