Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Weltpremiere in Los Angeles - Infos zum Camping der Fans
Final 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Poster in UHQ
LA Premiere - Camping Rules and Info
Attention Twilight Fans, the World Premiere of The Twilight Saga finale, “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2” is nearly upon us. In order to give all faithful fans a fair chance to take part in the festivities planned leading up to the premiere, Summit Entertainment is putting in place some new procedures for this year’s fan camping.
Due to the high demand to attend this year’s Fan Camp and the limited amount of space available, FAN CAMP TICKETS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED THROUGH A RANDOM DRAWING OF ALL ELIGIBLE REGISTRATION SUBMISSIONS DURING THE REGISTRATION PERIOD.
The process to attend this year’s Fan Camp will happen in 4 phases:
Phase 1: Fan Camp Registration
Phase 2: Fan Camp Drawing
Phase 3: Fan Camp Ticket Notification
Phase 4: Fan Camp Check-in
There are approximately 1,200 Fan Camp tickets available in total. Each ticket is for one (1) spot at the Fan Camp. Fan Camp spots will be determined by a random drawing to be conducted after the Registration Period has closed. The winners of the drawing will be notified by email with instructions on how to pick up their tickets and when to report to Fan Camp for check-in.
This year all campers will be in the same Fan Camp area. Selection for a Fan Camp ticket does not guarantee eligibility for any other fan events, prizes or drawings. All special fan events and prizes will be determined by additional and separate random drawings.
Phase 1 – Fan Camp Registration
Fan Camp Registration will open at 12:00 PM PDT on Saturday, October 13, 2012 and will close at 12:00 PM PDT on Monday, October 15, 2012 (the “Registration Period”). THE LINK TO THE FAN CAMP REGISTRATION SYSTEM WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE AT 12:00 PM PDT ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2012!
In order to register, fans must visit the registration page during the Registration Period and follow the instructions to fill out the registration form with the requested information, including, registration type. There will be 2 different types of registration:
1) Individual Registration – One (1) person registers for himself or herself only. The following information must be entered and must match the person’s ID when arriving at Fan Camp: a. Full Name b. Date of Birth c. Email Address d. Home Address
2) Group Registration – One (1) group manager registers for himself or herself and up to nine (9) guests (ten (10) people total). The following information must be entered for all members of the group including the group manager and all of the information listed for each member must match that member’s ID upon arrival: a. Full Name b. Date of Birth c. Email Address d. Home Address
Fan Camp Registration Rules
1. Fan Camp Registration will begin at 12:00 PM PDT on Saturday, October 13, 2012 and will end at 12:00 PM PDT on Tuesday, October 15, 2012 (the “Registration Period”). Registrations must be submitted during the Registration Period in order to be entered into the drawing.
2. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted, regardless of which type of registration type is used. Only the first entry will be recognized and duplicate entries will be deleted, regardless of whether such duplicate entry is as an individual or as a member of a group. Names submitted during registration must match IDs. Registrants may be notified by email if we believe an entry is a duplication, in order to confirm eligibility.
3. Fans can register as a group at time of registration. All group members’ names must be submitted with the group applications. Groups will be limited to ten (10) members. If a group member has previously registered as an individual, that group member’s name will be removed from the group registration.
4. 1,200 spots are tentatively available at the Fan Camp. Camp spots will NOT be assigned as first come, first serve. Once registration has closed, we will conduct a random drawing of all registrations submitted during the Registration period in order to determine the 1,200 recipients of the Fan Camp spot tickets.
Phase 2 – Fan Camp Drawing
Following the close of registration at 12:00 PM PDT on Monday, October 15, 2012; all eligible registrations will be automatically entered into a random drawing system that will randomly assign Fan Camp tickets to registered individuals and groups.
Registered groups that are selected by the drawing will have their members ticketed together and assigned the same check-in time for Fan Camp.
Phase 3 – Fan Camp Ticket Notification
Registered individuals and groups that have been selected by the random drawing will be notified by email with their ticket details and assigned check-in times starting on or about Tuesday, October 16, 2012. Registrants that were not selected in the drawing will not be sent a notification.
If the email notification is returned as undeliverable, the ticket(s) will not be assigned to such registrant and an alternate registrant may be selected by random drawing. Check-in times will be assigned and specified in the email notification.
Phase 4 – Fan Camp Check-in
The check-in times will begin at 8:00 AM PDT on Thursday, November 8. No lines will be recognized before this time and any ticketed guests that arrive before their assigned check-in time may be subject to disqualification from camping and may not be admitted into the Fan Camp.
Ticketed guests will be assigned one of the check-in time windows listed below. Ticketed guests must arrive during their designated check-in time.
8:00 AM PDT – 10:00 AM PDT: Group 1
10:00 AM PDT – 12:00 PM PDT: Group 2
12:00 PM PDT – 2:00 PM PDT: Group 3
2:00 PM PDT – 4:00 PM PDT: Group 4
4:00 PM PDT – 6:00 PM PDT: Group 5
Ticketed guests who do not arrive within their check-in time will forfeit their Fan Camp spot and the next registered guest/group in line will take such spot. In the event that that Fan Camp spots remain at the end of the entire check in, ticketed guests that failed to arrive within their check-in time may be given alternate Fan Camp spots if space permits. Only ticketed guests will be permitted into the Fan Camp, however, we reserve the right to admit non-registered guests at our discretion.
RULES OF CONDUCT
1. No lines will be recognized before 8:00 AM PDT on Thursday, November 8, 2012. Any guests that arrive before their assigned check-in time may be subject to disqualification from camping and may not be admitted into the Fan Camp.
2. Due to limited space, ONLY standard sized pop tents will be allowed (8'x8' [64 sq. ft.] or less). No oversized tents, staked tents, or other such tents will be allowed. Any guest that attempts to use a tent that does not meet these specifications may be removed from the premises.
3. ABSOLUTELY NO DRUGS, ALCOHOL OR WEAPONS allowed on premises.
4. No cooking or open flames are permitted in or around the Fan Camp.
5. No horseplay. If anyone dumps food or beverages on another camper, they may be subject to removal from the Fan Camp, NOKIA Plaza and/or LA Live.
6. No amplified music. All music devices must be used with headset or earphones.
7. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas OUTSIDE of the NOKIA Plaza boundaries.
8. Guests are responsible for their own property. Neither LA Live, AEG, nor Summit will be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
9. Everyone must keep their camp spot clean at all times. A fine will be enforced for anyone that litters on Nokia or Los Angeles City property.
10. Guests must only use the restrooms designated for guests and respect all businesses in the surrounding area.
11. Guests must follow the rules and directions of L.A. LIVE Management/Summit Security at all times.
12. We reserve the right to reassign camping spots at our discretion, for any reason whatsoever.
13. We reserve the right to modify these Rules of Conduct and the Fan Camp spot selection process/drawing at any time, in our sole discretion and it is the responsibility of each fan to periodically review the Rules of Conduct and other procedures for changes.
14. All guests understand and agree that LA LIVE, Summit and AEG have the right, at their sole discretion, to remove any guest from the Fan Camp, the LA Live premises or from any activity at any time and for any reason. Guests will be removed if such guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of the LA Live, Summit or AEG.
15. Any guest that is not eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of check-in must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. Poster | Camping Regulations
October 22 - Sydney - 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Australia Fan Event
November 1 - Los Angeles - 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' LA Press Day
November 12 - Los Angeles - 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' LA Premiere
November 14 - London - 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' London Premiere
November 15 - Madrid - 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Madrid Premiere
November 16 - Berlin - 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Berlin Premiere
Check Your Inbox and Spam Folder for Your @Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Tent City Confirmation!
The Twilight Lexicon has the most real time information on the status of people receiving their Breaking Dawn Part 2 Tent City notifications. Many have already started receiving their emails. Here is what they have for information so far straight from Summit Entertainment:
We have news that some people are getting their confirmations right now for the fan camp. Check your inbox now!
We were told the confirmations would roll out over time. Give it 24 hours. And check your spam box just in case!
Just as an FYI, when I had my Rowling event last week those emails had lots of time gaps in them even with people who ordered seconds apart
So don’t panic. Getting reports of people in groups with time gaps in notification.
Check those spam folders people!
I’ve got 2 people reporting no tickets attached. Try switching your browser if this is happening to you it may solve it. We have reported it
Anyone who reported to me to not have an attachment is viewing in Safari try switching browsers
Just reported the attachment missing thing. Awaiting answer.
Asking for verification that just the email itself will be enough
We’re still waiting to hear back from Summit about the attachments. Some think the email IS the ticket, but we’re not sure.
The email is the ticket folks. There is no attachment. Print out the email. In fact be safe and print it out twice in case you lose it
Again the email IS the attachment. Print the email and you should be fine.
Breaking Dawn Part 2: Livestream vom roten Teppich
Yahoo! Movie wird die Weltpremiere von Breaking Dawn – Bis(s) zum Ende der Nacht Part 2 in einem Livestream übertragen. Dieser wird am 12. November ab 5:30p.m. Ortszeit online gehen. Das bedeutet für unsere Zeitzone allerdings, dass wir früh aufstehen müssen, nämlich am 13. November um 3:30 Uhr. Den Livestream vom roten Teppich könnt ihr euch dann unter diesem Link ansehen
Robert Pattinson und Kristen Stewart wieder vereint
13.11.2012 | 06:53 Uhr
Kristen Stewart und Robert Pattinson
Das Warten hat sich gelohnt: Tausende Fans haben am Montagabend in Los Angeles die Weltpremiere des "Twilight"-Finales "Breaking Dawn - Bis(s) zum Ende der Nacht (Teil 2)" gefeiert. Strahlender Mittelpunkt des Abends waren natürlich die beiden Hauptdarsteller Robert Pattinson und Kristen Stewart.
Am Montagabend hat das von Fans sehnsüchtig erwartete "Twilight"-Finale "Breaking Dawn - Bis(s) zum Ende der Nacht (Teil 2)" Weltpremiere in Los Angeles gefeiert. Highlight des Abends waren natürlich die beiden Hauptdarsteller und frisch versöhnten Kristen Stewart (22) und Robert Pattinson (26)!
Die beiden hatten sich im Sommer vorrübergehend getrennt, als Kristen Stewarts Seitensprung mit dem "Snow White And The Huntsman"-Regisseur Rupert Sanders (41) aufgeflogen war. Nun präsentierten sich die beiden erstmals wieder Hand in Hand der Öffentlichkeit.
Tausende von Fans, die schon das ganze Wochenende über vor dem Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles campiert hatten, jubelten den "Twilight"-Stars zu. Stewart präsentierte sich in einem sehr gewagten Outfit: im goldenen und zum Teil durchsichtigen Abendkleid geizte die Schauspielerin nicht mit ihren Reizen. Dagegen erschien Pattinson deutlich zugeknöpfter. Er entschied sich für den klassischen Anzug inklusive Krawatte. Bei der Farbe bewies er allerdings Mut. Statt auf schlichtes Schwarz setzte er auf sattes Dunkelgrün. Auch Film-Rivale Taylor Lautner (20) kam in einem Anzug, dessen Farbe war mit einem hellen Grau aber eher schlicht gewählt.
Im letzten Teil der "Twilight"-Saga steht das Baby von Bella (Stewart) und Edward (Pattinson) im Vordergrund sowie Bellas Wiedergeburt als Vampir. Filmstart ist der 22. November.