Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 282 Antworten
und wurde 15.307 mal aufgerufen

News & Infos zur vierten Staffel
Seiten 1 | ... 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
Carina
Admin

10.05.2013 17:58
#261 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Vampire Diaries : Neues Staffel Finale Promo Poster von Elena

Quelle @The CW

Carina
Admin

10.05.2013 19:33
#262 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

"Vampire Diaries"-Star Daniel Gillies über Elijahs Beziehung zu Katherine!

Bereits vor über 500 Jahren - als Elijah seinem Bruder Katherine auf einem Silbertablett präsentierte – hatte er ein Auge auf die damals noch Sterbliche geworfen. Doch wie "Vampire Diaries"-Fans seit Staffel 2 wissen, hatte Klaus eigene Pläne mit Katherine. Jetzt, ein halbes Jahrhundert später, fanden Elijah und Katherine doch noch zueinander.
"Ob es funktioniert oder nicht, dabei zuzusehen, wie sich diese Beziehung entwickelt, ist aufregend – und herzzerreißend", so der Mime im Gespräch mit "Entertainment Weekly".
Viele Fans scheinen jedoch der Meinung zu sein, Katherine verdiene Elijah nicht. "Ich bin einfach verwirrt", lachte Daniel Gillies über die negativen Reaktionen der Zuschauer. Er selbst könne die Handlung schließlich nicht beeinflussen. "Ich spiele ganz einfach die Rolle". Momentan halten sich Elijah und Katherine ohnehin an zwei verschiednen Orten auf – sie in Mystic Falls und er in New Orleans. Allerdings sagte Katherine ihm am Telefon, sie werde auf ihn warten.

Quelle http://www.viviano.de/the-vampire-diaries-a58433/

Carina
Admin

10.05.2013 19:34
#263 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Vampire Diaries : Facebook Videoclip zur Episode 4.21

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=511...&type=2&theater

Carina
Admin

10.05.2013 19:35
#264 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

"Vampire Diaries"-Star Joseph Morgan: Ich war überrascht zu erfahren wer geheilt wird!

Noch immer dreht sich alles um die eine entscheidende Frage: Welcher Vampir wird wieder zum Mensch? „Vampire Diaries"-Produzentin Julie Plec verriet vor kurzem, einer der Charaktere werde auf jeden Fall geheilt werden - aber erst im großen Staffelfinale am 16. Mai.

(SPOILER!)

Natürlich ist immer noch streng geheim, wer die oder der Glückliche sein wird. Klaus-Darsteller Joseph Morgan, der kürzlich das Drehbuch zum Finale bekam, versicherte allerdings, die Zuschauer erwarte eine große Überraschung. "Ich kann euch sagen, es ist nicht so wie ihr denkt", grinste er geheimnisvoll. "Es hat mich in der Tat überrascht".
Wer letztendlich wieder zum Menschen wird, sei aber nicht das einzig Spannende, wie der 31-jährige Brite verriet. In den verbleibenden Episoden dürften sich die Fans auf viele aufregende Charaktere gefasst machen. Auf die Frage, ob auch einige bekannte Gesichter dabei seien, antwortete Morgan "digitalspy.co.uk“ gegenüber: "Ja, vielleicht ... Ich bin schon mal am Start!", lachte er.

Quelle http://www.viviano.de/joseph-morgan-a58443/

Carina
Admin

10.05.2013 19:45
#265 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Vampire Diaries : Candice Accola über die letzten Folgen der vierten Staffel

Wetpaint erzählt die Schauspielerin nämlich, dass Caroline sich am Anfang dieser Episode nichts sehenlicher wünschen würde, als das Elena wieder ihre Menschlichkeit zurückbekäme: “Sie weiß, dass Stefan und Damon nicht unbedingt die netteste Methoden anwenden und so möchte sie gerne zu Elena gehen, um sie zu sehen.”
Für Caroline wäre das in den letzten paar Folgen wirklich eine wichtige Angelegenheit, weil sie wüsste, dass die Abschlussfeier naht und so möchte sie dort ihre Freunde versammelt haben.
Candice erzählt weiter: “Ich denke, dass ist das, was so komisch ist – Denn obwohl Elena diese dramatischen Gefühle hat, da ihre Menschlichkeit ausgeschaltet ist und möglicherweise gefoltern wird, hat Caroline immer die Gedanken im Hinterkopf, wie ‘Die Abschlussfeier ist bald und es müssen alle vereint sein. Auf dem Bild müssen wir alle zu sehen sein und wir müssen alle die beste Zeit überhaupt haben.’” Und deswegen wäre die Freundin auf dem Weg zu Elena, um ihren Teil zu erfüllen.

Candice Accola on Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 21 — Exclusive

As someone who’s had personal experience with torture, Caroline (Candice Accola) probably isn’t going to be too happy that Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) are using brute force to turn Elena’s (Nina Dobrev) emotions on in The Vampire Diaries Season 4, Episode 21, “She’s Come Undone.”

Wetpaint Entertainment spoke with Candice Accola about the episode, and the actress told us Caroline is very conflicted about the Salvatores’ methods. She also gave a few hints about the blond vamp’s close encounter with Klaus (Joseph Morgan)...

Wetpaint Entertainment: Tell us about the big episode this week.
Candice Accola:This week is a really fun episode. It was a very large episode, and it's kind of rooted in mind games, mind games that we play on ourselves and the mind games that can be played on us. And so that's kind of the running theme, in my opinion, for the episodes.

For Caroline in particular, we begin the episode where she really just wants Elena to turn back to humanity. She knows that Damon and Stefan are using not necessarily the nicest tactics, and so she wants to go see Elena. It's a really big thing for Caroline in these last couple episodes because she knows that graduation's coming up, so she just wants her friends together. That's what I think is kind of funny — that even though in the dramatic sense of Elena, this character having her humanity turned off and potentially being tortured, Caroline is still in the back of her head going, “But graduation's coming up, and we all have to be together. We all have to be in the picture together, and we all have to have the best time ever.” So she's on her way to find Elena, and she wants to do her part.

Caroline's the one that saves other people at this point. In Season 2, she got acquainted with being saved herself. I think Stefan gave her this core of strength which we've seen relevant in her saving Tyler and her helping out Bonnie’s mother with her transition. And her letting go of her father and even with Klaus, she knows how to bring out the better part of who he is. I think that's why everyone is attracted to them romantically. So I think she's used to being kind of that guide at this point. So it will be interesting seeing her try to be the one that helps Elena out.

I assume the torture is a little close to home for Caroline after what happened with her dad, and him torturing the vampire out of you? Does that just not sit well?
Yeah, it definitely doesn't sit well, but Caroline sees the end result. She knows that she wants to get her friend back. So we're going to see her make that effort, in her own way, try and see if there's any sort of emotion in Elena and if she can tap into that.

Credit: Bob Mahoney/The CW -- © 2013 The CW Network, LLC.

What about her and Klaus? What is this confusing and dangerous encounter that we speak of?
We are going to see Klaus back in this episode. This is also going to be the first time we see Caroline find out that he went to New Orleans and the sequence of how that makes her feel, and I think the Klaroline fans, as the kids call themselves, are going to be really excited. There's some really fun, fun scenes.

Do you have as far as Caroline goes a preference to Klaus and Tyler?
My personal preference, no. I think the Caroline and Klaus romantic build-up wasn't ever really supposed to happen. That was really going to be a thing where Klaus was attracted to Caroline, and we see a little bit of the human side or we see the good in Klaus a little bit. It all started in the episode where it was Caroline's birthday and Klaus had to save her. And then, everyone in the fandom and on Twitter just was really excited about it, so then it slowly began building. So I don't know where it's going to be taken.

I just think it's funny storyline wise that this was not necessarily supposed to be a storyline that happened. And especially because any of the viewers and fans the show, on my end, had interest and was so involved with Caroline and Tyler. So it's really fun. I get super involved in my television watching when it come to love triangles. So it's really funny to kind of have that idea of this unexpected triangle with these characters.

Do we get more Tyler and Caroline before the end of the season?
I'm going to leave that question. We've only got three episodes left. I'm not going to get in trouble now.

Stay alive for Season 5.
Yeah. I want to come back for Season 5.

Quelle wetpaint.com/the-vampire-diaries/articles/candice-accola-on-vampire-diaries-season-4-episode-21-exclusive

Carina
Admin

10.05.2013 19:47
#266 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Vampire Diaries' Candice Accola: The Final Episodes Will Leave "Klaroline" Fans Satisfied

For Vampire Diaries fans who love Klaus and Caroline together, Candice Accola says you'll be very satisfied by the season's remaining episodes.

"Obviously Klaus [Joseph Morgan] has his hands full in New Orleans ... but there are going to be some great moments in the final three episodes that will leave the fans satisfied, but still wanting more from the two of them," Accola tells us in the video below. "Klaroline fans ... will be intrigued by this week's episode — they're going to have some moments."

While Caroline is focused on the upcoming graduation, on Thursday's episode (8/7c, CW) she and the rest of the group will try their very hardest to get Elena's humanity back. So when — or if — Elena's emotions return, will she be able to forgive her former bestie who's been short of awful to her recently?

"What I love about Caroline is that her perspective has grown tenfold as the series has gone on. So, I don't think she's going to hold Elena fully accountable for all those moments when she hasn't been the kindest ... but it will be addressed that Caroline is aware [Elena] hasn't been a very nice friend."

Watch this week's Vampire Diaries Bite for more from Accola and check back for scoop on Caroline's future with Tyler (Michael Trevino), returning familiar faces and graduation!

Quelle inklusive Videoclip http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Diar...la-1064797.aspx

Carina
Admin

10.05.2013 20:07
#267 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Vampire Diaries : Promo Poster zur " Graduation " Folge

'The Vampire Diaries' Will Seduce You With New Poster — EXCLUSIVE

Attention, Vampire Diaries fans: You're cordially invited to Mystic Falls High School graduation. Dress code is casual, as long as you've got your best black leather clothes at the ready. Hollywood.com has the exclusive first look at The CW's art for the final two episodes of Season 4, and it's got quite the ominous tagline.

Feast your eyes on these leather-clad vampires (plus their token witch and human friends) giving their best smoldering gazes above the sinister text, "You're invited to the Graduation. Dead or Alive." Creepy! And accurate, since most of 'em are technically dead, being vampires and all. (Click on the poster to enlarge!)

In this week's episode, "The Walking Dead," the gang prepares for their big day. Of course, since this is Mystic Falls, things aren't as easy as sending out graduation announcements. Elena's only just begun coping with the ramifications of switching her emotions back on; Sheriff Forbes enlists Stefan and Damon's help with a situation at the hospital; Bonnie tries to blackmail Katherine into helping her defeat Silas; and a power outage causes ghosts to appear. No, we're not quite sure how that last bit fits in either but it's definitely intriguing.

The following week, "Graduation," sees a bunch of ghosts hell-bent on "settling old scores and fulfilling their supernatural destinies" while our favorite Mystic Falls seniors try to get their graduation on. An unlikely hero should help save the day, though. Will Bonnie's plan succeed? Will Rebekah take the cure? Which Salvatore will Elena choose? What is Silas' deal, anyway?

Find out the answer to at least some of those questions when the final two episodes of Season 4 air Thursday, May 9 and 16.

What do you think of the sexy vampire art? Do you think the little shops in Mystic Falls must be forced to stock a bunch more leather and black than most small-town boutiques?

Quelle hollywood.com/news/tv/55011935/the-vampire-diaries-graduation-dead-or-alive-sweeps-poster

Carina
Admin

10.05.2013 20:21
#268 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Vampire Diaries : Candice Accola in verschiedenen Interwievs

Candice Accola Talks Vampire Diaries Season 4 Cliffhanger | POPSUGAR News
Veröffentlicht am 02.05.2013

Candice Accola Teases 'Vampire Diaries' Finale
Veröffentlicht am 02.05.2013

Candice Accola on "Vampire Diaries" Spinoff
Veröffentlicht am 03.05.2013

Candice Accola on the Vampire Diaries Season 4 Finale: There Are Happy Moments — Exclusive

Credit: Curtis Baker/The CW -- © 2013 The CW Network, LLC

With ghosts bearing down Mystic Falls, it doesn’t seem like anything could right with the high school’s graduation. The big event takes place in The Vampire Diaries Season 4 finale, and despite the malevolent spirits the gang does manage to in a few memorable moments.

That’s what Candice Accola (Caroline Forbes) told Wetpaint Entertainment during a recent interview. She also said that while shooting Season 4, Episode 23, “Graduation” wasn’t emotional, it did bring up a few nostalgic feelings.

Wetpaint Entertainment: Was it emotional shooting the finale?
Candice Accola: No. I think Season 1 was really emotional, and I think by Season 4 — we did 23 episodes this season and the episodes were just so big, I think it was more like everyone just got in to marathon mode. Just trying to make it to the finish line. So by the end, I think everyone was just seeing the finish line in the horizon, but we did it. Everyone did it. We usually finish towards the beginning of April, so this is a big, long season for everyone, but everyone made it.

It's so funny because Julie's teasing another death, and I feel like when I ask you guys about it if it's sad to say goodbye, you're like, “What do you even mean? Everyone comes back all the time, dead or not.”
Yeah, there was a really sweet sadness to those death storylines happening in Season 1 because it was all just happening so fast, but I think now, we've seen just so many characters just go and come back. And the mythology has opened up so many doors. There's no really final good byes it really feels like. At this point, I think we understand its part of the storyline as opposed to like, “This is it. You will never see this person again.”

Can you tease the last two episodes just in broad strokes?
Last two episodes, we're going to see unity within the whole group. I think there's been a lot of separation with all the different mythology-based storylines this year, and also because the Originals, everyone kind of has gone to New Orleans. We're going to see the core group of characters within the show working together and not as separate as they’ve been throughout the season. And we’re also going to see everyone graduate. Graduation is a real thing, and we're going to see a lot of big storylines come to an end. And we're actually going to end the season with a new beginning.

I think it's inevitable because high school is over, finally.
Yeah, I know. I know. It's very funny to be in the cap and gowns.

Was it really? Did it feel nostalgic, weird?
Yeah, I little bit. It was kind of nice because when I actually graduated, I had graduated with bright red hair. I was a redhead for three years, and so I had this bright red hair but then our caps and gowns were red. So I just was red. There was like a pale face popping out. I felt a little bit more put together for this one, but I wish I could swap out the pictures. It was really fun. It is something that got everyone together talking about when they graduated and their senior year. It was definitely a really nostalgic time to be on set.

Are you saying there's actually a moment of levity in this really intense and dark season?
Oh, yes. There's some bright moments within the graduation episode. There are really good, happy, normal, high school days moments that come up.

When you say new beginning, is there something else in the cards?
I know that Julie and the writers have a great plan for next year, and none of it will be touched upon within the finale. But from what I've heard, college definitely is in the future. And there will be a forward-moving storyline that would make sense for our ages whether we're vampires or not. So whether that's new jobs or college, it's all open ended right now.

Now, Claire Holt mentioned in an interview that the last two scripts were just overwhelming. Is it scale because the episodes this season have not been exactly small either?
It's been a very, very big season. The episodes have been huge. And these last three episodes in particular, it was just really big, and there's no really way to say anything without giving it away because there's just so much going on.

Do we get closure in the Silas matter?
We will have some closure. That won't be completely left open-ended in an effort to confuse anyone. They will actually have a lot of questions answered when it comes to Silas, and we're going to get to know him better. And yeah, that's definitely going to be a storyline that will not necessarily close or left completely open. There's going to be a lot more answers.

Quelle wetpaint.com/the-vampire-diaries/articles/candice-accola-on-the-vampire-diaries-season-4-finale-there-are-happy-moments-exclusive

Carina
Admin

10.05.2013 20:25
#269 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Vampire Diaries : Neues Promo Poster mit Nina Dobrev & Katerina Graham

Auch anhand der Poster merkt man, dass es auf das Staffelfinale von The Vampire Diaries zugeht.

Nachdem vor kurzem bereits dieses Poster der Hauptdarstellerin Nina Dobrev veröffentlicht wurde,

folgt heute das neuste Poster von ihr und Kat Graham als Bonnie. Wie gefällt euch das Poster und was hat das alles mit Bonnie zu tun?

Quelle https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...&type=1&theater

Carina
Admin

10.05.2013 20:51
#270 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Vampire Diaries : Interwiev mit Julie Plec

Es sind nur noch zwei Folgen, dann endet in den USA die 4.Staffel von The Vampire Diaries.

TVFanatic hat die Chance genutzt und einige Fragen an die Produzentin Julie Plec gestellt.

TVFanatic fragt Julie Plec, ob Silas wirklich das will, was er vorgibt zu wollen oder ob da noch mehr enthüllt werde. Die Antwort der Produzentin lautet, dass es definitiv mehr gebe, als erzählt wurde. Silas sei laut Plec auch sehr ehrlich und es gebe einige Details, die er noch nicht erzählt hat. Es wird auch gefragt, ob wirklich im Trailer zur nächsten Folge Kol zu sehen ist oder ob dies Silas als Kol sei. Julie Plec sagt, dass dies wirklich Kol sei. Auch interessiert TVFanatic, ob es eine große Konfrontaton zwischen Elena und Katherine gebe. Auch dies bejaht Julie Plec und sagt, dass die Konforntation bei beiden tiefe Narben hinterlassen werde.

Vampire Diaries Exclusive: Julie Plec Teases Finale, The Originals & Surprise Return of ...

TV Fanatic: Bonnie has vowed to keep her promise to Silas and has also partnered with Katherine. Is the girl digging her own grave or what?

Julie Plec: [laughs] The beauty of Bonnie is that in spite of being led down some very dark paths over the course of the year her moral compass is stronger than ever and she’s definitely up to something. And if you’re up to something and you’re up to no good, you may as well partner with the one girl in town who’s better at being up to no good than you are.

TVF: Speaking of Katherine, does she really just want her freedom or is there something else that we just don’t know yet?

JP: The thing that’s interesting about Katherine this year is she’s always been, as we’ve developed the character, a survivor, a fighter, very selfish, looking out for number one, and I think that’s taken its toll on her and made her a little bat-shit crazy in certain ways, excuse the language.

Like everyone on the show, she’s someone, when all is said in done, just needs her own peace. Her lack of ability to have achieved it for herself is making her very bold and aggressive and that does not stop before the season is out.

TVF: Whether the Veil is going to drop or not, is that what Silas really wants or is there more that has yet to be revealed?

JP: There is definitely more to the Silas story than has been told. His motives…he’s pretty honest. It’s just some details that he’s left out.

TVF: In the trailer for this coming week, we see Kol, which makes me think that this is Silas as Kol. Or could it be Kol somehow being resurrected?

JP: We’ll have to wait and see but definitely we…let’s see, how do I answer that…you know what? I’ll say it! F*** it! No, that was Kol. That is Kol. In the dead flesh, that is Kol.

TVF: Nice! I like seeing him back! We know that Elena’s main goal is to kill Katherine. So can we expect a big epic confrontation this week or in the finale?

JP: Yeah, you can expect a collection of moments between Elena and Katherine over the next few weeks that leaves some deep scars?

TVF: Emotional, physical or both?

JP: All of the above.

TVF: The Damon/Elena/Stefan love triangle. Is that coming back to life or is there too much going on to worry about where their hearts are?

JP: Definitely the one lingering question as we get into the last two episodes is that Elena, as she makes her way back to her normal self, is going to have to get back in touch with her true feelings so that question is asked and answered before the season is out and it definitely seems very permanent and it’s life altering for all of three of them.

TVF: My dear Rebekah. I want her to have some satisfaction or happiness. Is that even possible with these last episodes?

JP: [laughs] Believe it or not, Rebekah gets a nice moment or two where you feel like the girl might actually have a little fun.

TVF: Would that possibly be with Matt?

JP: It very well could be but I would never tell.

TVF: Are we seeing Tyler again? Or Jeremy, for that matter?

JP: I can’t tell you but I can tell you that Tyler’s fate gets resolved by the end of the season.

TVF: Of course, I have to ask about Klaus/Caroline. Any movement with them either romantic or otherwise?

JP: There is definitely some movement between two of them. Whether or not it’s romantic, I cannot say but we will see Klaus again before the end of the season.

TVF: With The Originals coming next season, safe to say we will see many new characters on TVD next season?

JP: We’re definitely going to see some new faces. Some of our characters are going to go to college and Mystic Falls will have lost some of its vampire population and so there’s going to be new opportunities, new villains and new friends in season five.

TVF: What are the rules for crossing over between TVD and The Originals?

JP: I think, at the moment, there are no rules. I think that we have characters moving from one life to another and they have connections from where they have just moved from so we’re not going to pretend like that connection never existed. If anything, they’re going to be very present emotionally in the new series and it’s just a matter of what opportunities can happen [and] when to pay a little visit from one show to the other.

TVF: There’s good buzz on [your new pilot] Tomorrow People getting picked up but if it does happen – and knowing you are busy and Greg Berlanti has a myriad of projects – how will that logistically work?

JP: We’ve been talking about it. [Greg] is going to be with Phil Klemmer (who wrote the pilot) as the day-to-day brainchild of the Tomorrow People and I’m going to be in there helping as often as I can and as much as I can. It’s such a great show. I was proud of the pilot and I’m really hoping it goes. I think people will really like it.

Quelle tvfanatic.com/2013/05/vampire-diaries-exclusive-julie-plec-teases-finale-the-originals/

Carina
Admin

11.05.2013 07:35
#271 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Vampire Diaries : Promos zum Staffelfinale

Nächste Woche um diese Uhrzeit ist die 4.Staffel von The Vampire Diaries in den USA beendet.

Zum Promo Videoclip kommt ihr hier http://www.tvfanatic.com/videos/the-vamp...4-finale-promo/

The Vampire Diaries Season Finale Promo: Who Will Take The Cure?

We're just days away from the Mystic Falls graduation.

But why do we have a feeling that The Vampire Diaries Season 4 finale will feature less cheer and more fear?

Following "The Walking Dead," numerous questions about: Will Bonnie come back to life? Will any returnees stick around? Is Silas really gone for good? AND WHO WILL TAKE THE CURE?

Julie Plec promises that someone we know will down that elixir before the hour concludes. Take your best guess now and then watch the following CW preview for Thursday's "Graduation."

Quelle tvfanatic.com/2013/05/the-vampire-diaries-season-finale-promo-who-will-take-the-cure/

Carina
Admin

14.05.2013 08:58
#272 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Video - Vampire DIaries : Promo Clip zum Staffel Season Final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bv7Ei2uK0uM

Veröffentlicht am 13.05.2013

Carina
Admin

14.05.2013 10:27
#273 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Nina Dobrev : Behind the Scene Still zu letzten Promo Stills der vierten Staffel

Quelle Paramount Studios

Carina
Admin

22.05.2013 06:00
#274 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Crossover für Matt und Rebekah bei "Vampire Diaries" & "The Originals"?

Claire Holt, Rebekah-Darstellerin bei "Vampire Diaries" und "The Originals", verriet in einem Interview, ob es eine Zukunft für Matt und Rebekah per Crossover geben wird.

Im Staffel 4-Finale von Vampire Diaries sprach Matt (Zach Roerig) bereits davon, dass er gern mit Rebekah auf Tour gehen würde, wenn es zeitlich möglich ist - ist es auch als Crossover zwischen Vampire Diaries und dem Spinoff The Originals möglich? Immerhin wird Rebekah dort ebenso wie Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) und Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) als Hauptfigur an Bord sein. Bezüglich Klaus verriet Showrunnerin Julie Plec bereits, dass es mit Caroline (Candice Accola) Crossover-Szenen geben könnte, jedoch nicht in naher Zukunft. Wie sieht es da bei Matt und Rebekah aus?

Wie Rebekah-Darstellerin Claire Holt erklärte, sei auch für sie und Matt wie auch jeden anderen Darsteller von The Originals die Tür für ein Crossover offen, doch auch hier hieß es, nicht in naher Zukunft. Zuerst müsse Rebekah in The Originals die Beziehung zu ihrem Urvampir-Bruder Klaus wieder in Ordnung bringen, um in New Orleans überleben zu können.

Natürlich vorerst aus egoistischen Gründen denn aus wahrer Geschwisterliebe, lässt Holt anklingen - allerdings doch auch mit nostalgischen Gedanken an die schöne Zeit, die Rebekah und Klaus in den Zwanzigern hatten. Werden wir also ein paar Flashback-Szenen dazu sehen? Liegt nahe.

Vampire Diaries Staffel 5 wie auch The Originals werden im Herbst diesen Jahres bei The CW an den US-Start gehen, ein genaues Startdatum gibt es noch nicht-

The Vampire Diaries' Claire Holt: The Door Is Open for Matt and Rebekah Next Season

Now that The Vampire Diaries' Matt and Rebekah are jetting off for the summer together, will they continue their relationship when the series, and its spin-off The Originals, returns in the fall?

"Julie [Plec] has left the door open for us to have cross-overs and for each of the characters to swap between the show," Claire Holt told TVGuide.com.

The Vampire Diaries' Julie Plec answers burning questions and Teases Season 5

Although Rebekah has had a new companion in Matt (Zach Roerig), Holt says she'll have to fix her relationship with brother Klaus (Joseph Morgan) in order to survive New Orleans.

"She's going to have to mend her relationship with Klaus in order to make it successful and work for her," Holt says. "I'm hoping Rebekah and Klaus will reconnect again because we had some fun times in the '20s."

Watch our interview below for more from Holt and her Originals co-star Phoebe Tonkin:

Quelle inklusive Interwiev mit Phoebe Tonkin http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Diar...db&profileid=01

Carina
Admin

22.05.2013 11:26
#275 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Nina Dobrev twittert zur Episode " Graduation " ein neues Foto

Das Foto findet ihr hier http://www.ninadobrev.com/photos/341890?wsref=tw

Carina
Admin

09.06.2013 15:49
#276 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Elena Gilbert Included in EW’s List of 13 Most Unfortunate TV Characters

Elena Gilbert, The Vampire Diaries (2009-present)

Outrageous misfortunes: Barely survived a car crash that killed both her parents; watched her biological mother burn alive; discovered her biological father bleeding to death and her brother attempting suicide on the same night; kidnapped by a vampire; watched her aunt die; briefly died, surviving only because her birth father gave his life for hers; watched her beloved guardian transform into an evil vampire; suffered a cerebral hemorrhage; drowned in the same spot where her parents died; became a vampire against her wishes; subjected to the hunter's curse, driving her to attempt to kill herself; found out she was sired to Damon after picking him over Stefan; suffered the death of her brother; was tortured in an attempt to get her to turn her humanity back on; finally turned her humanity back on only to be overwhelmed by pain and anger; will soon discover that her best friend traded her life for Elena's brother's.

Quelle http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20597564,00.html#

Carina
Admin

09.06.2013 16:07
#277 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Top Ten Female Vampires
- Nina Dobrev - The Vampire Diaries (2009-2013)

Bulgarian actress Nina Dobrev plays Elena Gilbert in this popular vampire TV series. Orphaned in high school, Elena starts a relationship with vampire Stefan Salvatore and strange facts from her past come to light.

By the end of the fourth season, Elena herself has fully transitioned into a vampire, and a ruthless one at that.

Quelle inklusive kompletter Bericht http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/movies/top-...res-294564.html

Carina
Admin

19.06.2013 14:45
#278 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

Vampire Diaries : Arielle Kleber über Lexie

Videolink http://www.wetpaint.com/vampire-diaries/...-kebbel-stelena

Am Wochenende war in Austin, Texas das ATX Television Festival 2013 und mit von der Partie war Arielle Kebel, die in The Vampire Diaries als Lexie zu sehen ist.

In einem neuen Videointerview spricht sie über ihre tiefe Freundschaft zu Stefan und das daraus niemals eine Beziehung werden könnte. Außerdem wäre es eventuell möglich, dass Lexie in dem Spin-Off The Originals zu sehen sein könnte, da die beiden sich in New Orleans kennengelernt hätten.

Carina
Admin

06.07.2013 19:48
#279 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

17 Hot Kisses From The Vampire Diaries

Wetpaint hat eine Liste mit den schönsten, berührendsten oder heißesten Küssen aus The Vampire Diaries zusammengestellt.

Das Tolle ist, dass für jeden Fan etwas dabei ist, denn es gibt Delena und Stelena Küsse, Rebekah und Stefan, Anna und Jeremy, Caroline und Matt, Caroline und Tyler Küsse und noch ein paar mehr.

Katherine said it best in The Vampire Diaries Season 2: “Kiss me or kill me.” In the world of Mystic Falls, it’s usually one or the other — or one followed by the other. Getting involved with these super-sexy supernatural beings means that your odds of being either kissed or killed are about the same. But not all kisses are created equal.

There are many ways we could rate a kiss: Timing, passion, hand placement, length, etc. But we really know a kiss is good when we can’t seem to forget about it. And so, after some serious thought (and a lot of YouTube videos), we have somehow (impossibly) narrowed down our list to the top 15 (or 16) Vampire Diaries kisses that we will never forget. Pucker up!

Stefan and Elena Kiss in Season 1, Episode 2 and Damon and Elena Kiss in Season 2, Episode 22
Salvatore Brothers’ First Times: First, there was Stefan and Elena’s passion-filled first time. At the end of Season 2, Damon and Elena finally locked lips. And both times were 100 percent unforgettable.

Stefan and Elena [First Kiss]: The Night of the Comet Clip 4

Damon and Elena kissing scene (Delena kiss) season 2 finale of the vampire

Damon and Katherine Kiss in Season 1, Episode 22
Damon and Katherine Part 1: Damon thinking that Katherine was Elena in the Season 1 finale was what made this kiss so… steamy.

Elena/Katherine & Damon Kissing Scene The Vampire Diaries Season Finale

Damon and Katherine Make Out in Season 2, Episode 1
Damon and Katherine Part 2: Like we said, kiss me or kill me… and then rip open my shirt, knock over a few books. Whatever works.

The Vampire Diaries Season 2x01- Damon and Katherine -"It was always

Alaric Kisses Jenna in Season 2, Episode 3
“I should’ve done that this morning.” Never were we more jealous of Jenna than in the moment Alaric swept her off her feet with a rather textbook combination: a romantic embrace, a passionate kiss and a heartfelt one-liner.

alaric and jenna kiss the vampire diaries

Elena Kisses Stefan’s Vampire Face in Season 2, Episode 5
“It’s you and me, Stefan. Always”: After Elena decided that Stefan should drink a little bit of her blood every day to get stronger, she gave him his first taste, and then she brought him back from the edge with a kiss. This turned into one of our favorite makeouts.

The Vampire Diaries 2x05 - It's you and me, Stefan. Always

Elena and Stefan and Katherine and Mason Hook Up in Season 2, Episode 6
Matching Morning Makeouts: From Stefan and Elena to Katherine and Mason, this Season 2 morning makeout montage was equal parts romantic and sexy.

The Vampire Diaries - 2x06 Plan B - Stefan & Elena / Katherine & Mason

Stefan and Elena Got and Heavy in the Cabin in Season 2, Episode 14
“You are such a liar”: From a heartfelt Stelena moment to an adorable one, Stefan and Elena’s lakehouse makeout quickly went from playful (he picked her up!) to steamy (well hello, counter).

Elena and Stefan arrive at the cabin+make out -Crying Wolf-(2X14)

Quelle wetpaint.com/vampire-diaries/articles/15-hot-kisses-from-the-vampire-diaries#1

Carina
Admin

24.08.2013 18:43
#280 RE: " TVD " Staffel vier News & Infos Zitat · Antworten

" Vampire Diaries " : Bloppers der vierten Staffel

Veröffentlicht am 21.08.2013

Seiten 1 | ... 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz