Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 76 Antworten
und wurde 10.788 mal aufgerufen

Taylor Lautner & Lily Collins in " Abduction "
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Carina
Admin

09.06.2013 17:04
#61 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Zitat von Carina im Beitrag #60
Video : Behind the Scene Clip für das " Glamour " Photoshooting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...d&v=ZXjGIcN_MFw

Glamour Cover Star Lily Collins Plays a Little Game We Made Up Called "Collins

Veröffentlicht am 04.06.2013

Lily Collins, our July 2013 Glamour cover star, takes a break from her photo shoot at Bergdorf Goodman to weigh in on all things Collins—from Firth to Phil.

Erste Stills : Liliy Colins - Neuer Photoshoot für das " Glamour " Magazin Juli 2013

Aktualisiert : Neue Stills von Lily Collins & das " Glamour " Photoshooting

Carina
Admin

30.07.2013 15:23
#62 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Video , Cover & Scans : Lily Collins im " Seventeen " Magazin

Videolink http://bcove.me/8ixb5y33

Videolink http://bcove.me/i09tpx7m

Carina
Admin

30.07.2013 15:26
#63 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Cover & Scans : Lily Collins im " Seventeen " Magazin

Behind the Scene Still

Carina
Admin

04.08.2013 10:33
#64 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Cover : Lily Collins in der " Glamour " UK / England 2013

Carina
Admin

19.08.2013 14:38
#65 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Lily Collins im Interwiev mit " Canberratimes " Australien
The girl most likely

Despite her famous pedigree, Hollywood's latest "It" girl, Lily Collins, is determined to carve her own path.

On the verge … the Mortal Instruments series of films is tipped to make Lily Collins a major star. Photo: Snapper Media

"Oooh, I like Prince David," shrieks Lily Collins with excitement, her exuberance echoing off the walls of a cavernous Los Angeles hotel ballroom. "Didn't David Beckham suggest that?"

We have just received word of the safe delivery of Baby Cambridge and I sense that, this very second, Collins, 24, would rather play normal English girl ruminating over potential royal baby names than one of Hollywood's hottest properties, on the verge of Kristen Stewart/Jennifer Lawrence-style über-fame.

Collins' new film, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, is based on the successful series of young-adult fantasy novels by American author Cassandra Clare. Clearly, the team behind it hope the film will emulate the success of those other films based on young-adult book series, Twilight and The Hunger Games. Indeed, the producers are so optimistic that the film of the second book in the series, The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes, goes into production in September.

Such unbridled financial optimism is now rare in an industry that has experienced an alarming number of expensive flops this year alone. No wonder then that the future of Ms Collins, daughter of British rock star Phil Collins, seems unquestioningly assured.

Advertisement

"Yeah, it's all kind of nuts," announces Collins in a Californian twang that does not detract from her Englishness (she was born in Surrey). "I don't think there's a way to fully prepare, plus I'm not worried. Kristen Stewart has gone on to do different types of projects since Twilight and Emma Watson has not

been defined by Harry Potter, or Jennifer Lawrence by The Hunger Games. And honestly, I'm excited. Plus I've got really good friends and family around to bring me back down if anything gets a little too in the stars."

This is the second time we have met. The first occasion was to discuss her role as Snow White in last year's Mirror Mirror, in which Julia Roberts played her wicked stepmother. Then, too, she did not seem especially entitled or privileged, gushing unashamedly over Roberts ("Honestly, I just want to touch her hair") like the normal film fan she professes to be. Normal film fan, of course, she is not.

Collins, who started acting at the age of two in the BBC series Growing Pains and moved to the US when she was five, is schooled in the ways of fame and Hollywood: the bitter divorce of her father from her mother, American Jill Tavelman, was splashed across the UK tabloids. (She is the half-sister of actress Joely Collins and musician Simon Collins, from her father's first marriage, and also has two half-brothers, Nicholas and Matthew Collins, from her father's third marriage.) She is also used the spotlight, having enjoyed a successful modelling career and youth theatre as a teenager.

Yet even a star of Collins snr's ilk could surely never have predicted the accolades rolling his daughter's way now. The July issue of US magazine Glamour, for example, proclaimed her "Leader of the New Hollywood Girl Pack" and Tinseltown seems to have designated Collins its latest young movie star. It's a rise that has been well stage-managed by both Collins' team and, presumably, Collins herself.

"It's all been a really fun jigsaw puzzle so far," she laughs dismissively, as if it just turned out this way – and perhaps in some ways it has. In 2009, she played Sandra Bullock's daughter in The Blind Side. It was not especially a showcase role for her, but Bullock winning the Best Actress Oscar – and just about every other award going that year – bolstered the film's profile and, in turn, that of everyone associated with it.

"I have grown up knowing the pros and cons of the business and willingly wanted to still do it," she says. "I'm having such a fun time that even the negatives get outweighed by the positives. I am growing so much ... I've always seen bumps in the road as things to get over and to analyse how I got over them. I see them as a growing experience, as opposed to just being really annoying. And I have to say, my private life is becoming more" - she pauses, choosing her words carefully - "interesting. I don't really understand, but I feel like I can navigate how much I want to be public. And this, too, is a learning experience."

She did not, for example, want to be public about her apparent boyfriend, British actor and model Jamie Campbell Bower, also 24. Bower plays Jace Wayland, Collins's short-lived love interest in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones and is, if the first film is anything to go by, the putative male lead of the franchise. She screen-tested with him to ensure they had the requisite screen chemistry.

"I think you do just know whether it's going to work or not with someone. When Jamie first walked into the room, it was like, 'That's Jace.' Right off the bat," she says, looking a little smitten. (Some weeks later, however, the UK press reports that the pair have split up.) But don't expect a tell-all interview about the failed romance.

To her credit, Collins has never spoken about previous rumoured boyfriends Jared Leto or Twilight heartthrob Taylor Lautner, is not snapped out clubbing or at Hollywood hot spots, and does not tweet. A long-time fan of old-school Hollywood stars (Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor are most often cited), she speaks of wanting to retain a sense of mystique.

"I did tweet for a little while, but when I was first cast as Clary [in The Mortal Instruments] I just stopped. I quite like that old Hollywood had this mystery about it. I may tweet again one day, but right now I like to keep as much to myself as I can. Although ..." She pauses again. "I am also very social, so it's a happy medium. I want to live my life. I'm 24. I want to go out and have fun and if people are interested in that, then okay. It's still really funny to me."

Today Collins is wearing a demure, floral, below-the-knee dress that would not have looked out of place on either Hepburn or Taylor, and black high-heeled pumps. Her preparation has not extended to the designers whose wares she is sporting: "I have no idea, shall we have a look at the label?" (The dress label reads Ntice, the shoes we don't get to.)

Most starlets trumpet the labels they are wearing; Collins not knowing is refreshing. Her long, dark brown hair falls over her shoulders but she doesn't mess with it in the slightly irritating way so many young women do. She is very pretty, not overly made up, and her most noted feature – a pair of eyebrows bushier than Hollywood generally permits – is less obvious in person than in photos or on screen. That Collins has not high-tailed it to the nearest eyebrow shaper speaks volumes about her resolve and sense of identity.

In The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones her tomboy character Clary is loaned clothes more suited to her new role as a "Shadowhunter" – a very tight minidress and thigh-high boots. The ensemble is redolent of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. "Totally," she shrieks excitedly, thrilled that I have made the connection. "That's so funny."

In the film, Collins repeatedly pulls down the dress, self-conscious that she has so much leg exposed. It is obviously as much Lily as Clary at work on screen here, which she confirms. "I laughed out loud reading the script. I felt so empowered by Clary. All I really wanted to add was a bit of Lily here or there, and that came with the awkwardness! I kept asking for a longer version of the dress and they'd say, 'Here you go, it's longer, by an inch,' when I had to crawl along the floor in it!"

If some stars-to-be receive media training (and certainly they should), Collins has enjoyed the best possible apprenticeship. Long fascinated by journalism, she studied it at the University of Southern California. Prior to that, she wrote a column, NY Confidential, for the now-defunct British publication Elle Girl, and also appeared on camera for the American children's channel Nickelodeon.

She says these experiences have helped her navigate the overwhelming media requirements of her job ("I really do have a reporter's perspective"), though she is apparently quite fearless when it comes not just to her work but life in general. "I have a travelled a lot with my mum. I've jumped off cliffs, swum with sharks, that sort of thing."

She says she even instigated the pair's move to the US, when she was just five, suggesting a degree of precocity. "I'd been there before. My mum and dad were renovating a house in LA and I remembered driving on Sunset Boulevard, looking at the palm trees, and asking to stay. When my parents separated, I wanted a change and for some reason I said, 'Why can't we move to LA?' "

She recalls being miserable initially. "A lot of the kids made fun of my accent. I constantly went back to England and Switzerland [where her father has long owned a home] for vacations, but I really grew to love LA – everything from the weather to the friends I made. I still really like having that mixture in my life of England and here. It's two totally different worlds. Most of my close friends are still friends from school, not from this business."

She is "very close" to her mum, and her father is also very much in the picture, if not geographically. Is he very protective? "He's letting me do my thing. Both my parents know I'm in this because I love it."

Dad, it seems, may need to relinquish his unofficial "celebrity of the family" title. "Apparently there was a radio station playing his music recently and the DJ said at the end, 'For those of you who don't know, that was Lily Collins' dad.' "

Did he mind? She laughs. "No, he said, 'Oh my god, that's so awesome!' He finds it very funny and he's incredibly proud."

Quelle http://www.canberratimes.com.au/lifestyl...l#ixzz2cMiHceXo

Carina
Admin

24.08.2013 18:00
#66 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Lily Collins : Neuer Photoshoot mit Frederic Auerbach für das " FLAUNT " Magaszin

Carina
Admin

26.08.2013 14:57
#67 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Lily Collins im Interwiev mit " 20 Minuten " Schweiz
«Hollywood ist ja sehr inzestuös»

von Gabriela Tscharner Patao - Lily Collins eifert mit ihrer Rolle im Fantasy-Blockbuster «The Mortal Instruments» ihren Freundinnen Kristen Stewart und Emma Watson nach. Uns verrät die Rockstartochter, wo sie sich privat ihre Kicks holt.

Lily Collins sitzt im SLS-Boutique- Hotel in Beverly Hills, allein in der Mitte eines riesigen Ballsaals. Sie trägt ein weisses Vintage-Chanel-Spitzenkleid und ein rotes Lederkorsett. Sie wirkt etwas verloren und tippt auf ihrem Smartphone rum. «Bitte entschuldige. Ich habe gerade noch schnell eine E-Mail meiner besten Freundin beantwortet», so Lily Collins.

20 Minuten: Wer ist denn deine beste Freundin?
Lily Collins: Genau genommen habe ich drei, wir kennen uns seit der Highschool. Eine arbeitet für ein Magazin, die andere ist Galeristin in New York. Und die dritte hat einen Job im Weissen Haus.

Ist es schwer für dich, Freundschaften aufrechtzuerhalten? Du bist als Schauspielerin ständig unterwegs.
Nein, wir bleiben via Skype und E-Mail in Kontakt. Auch wenn wir uns manchmal monatelang nicht sehen: Sobald wir zusammenkommen, ist es, als wären wir nie getrennt gewesen. Wir sind zwar alle enorm beschäftigt, aber wir würden alles stehen und liegen lassen, wenn eine von uns Hilfe bräuchte.

Bist du auch mit Schauspielerinnen befreundet?
Klar, Hollywood ist ja sehr inzestuös. Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart und ich haben uns ständig bei Vorsprechen gesehen. Irgendwann haben wir Telefonnummern ausgetauscht. Aber wir reden nie über die Arbeit, wenn wir uns treffen.

Gibt es Neid oder Eifersucht unter euch?
Es ist nicht immer einfach, wenn man eine Rolle nicht kriegt. Nach einer Absage bin ich manchmal eine Woche deprimiert. Aber ich kann mich auch für die Kollegin freuen. Rivalität oder Eifersucht kenne ich nicht, weil ich ans Schicksal glaube. Alles geschieht aus einem guten Grund.

Auch deine Trennung von Jamie Campbell Bower?
Ach, ich finde nicht, dass ich mit der Presse über mein Privatleben reden und Kommentare abgeben muss.

Von dir gibts sonst keine Schlagzeilen. Bist du schlauer als deine Hollywoodkolleginnen oder einfach braver?
Ich habe während meiner Schulzeit genug Party gemacht. Das habe ich hinter mir. Ich muss nicht in Clubs ausflippen, um Spass zu haben. Meine Kicks hole ich mir lieber anderswo. Beim Backen zum Beispiel.

Beim Backen?
Ja! Ich mache vor allem glutenfreies und veganes Gebäck. Wenn meine kleinen Brüder nicht merken, dass in den Guetsli keine richtige Schokolade drin ist, habe ich mein Ziel erreicht.

Du bist nach der Scheidung deiner Eltern in Europa und den USA aufgewachsen. Wo fühlst du dich mehr zu Hause?
Ich spreche zwar mit einem amerikanischen Akzent, ich fühle mich aber als Europäerin. Ich liebe Europa – das Essen, die Kultur, die Geschichte.

Siehst du deinen Vater Phil noch häufig?
So oft ich kann. Er kommt zu den Premieren meiner Filme und freut sich jedes Mal, wenn er einen Google-Alert mit meinem Namen kriegt.

Er lebt schon seit langem bei uns in der Schweiz. Bist du oft da?
Ich kenne die Schweiz gut. Ich habe grossartige Erinnerungen ans Wasserskifahren auf dem Genfersee. Lausanne finde ich auch toll, dort ist es so friedlich und still. Die Schweizer nehmen sich Zeit, zu leben, zu reden und zuzuhören. Im Vergleich zu der Hektik in Los Angeles ist das sehr angenehm. Und ich liebe Eglifilets!

Glaubst du, dass dir dein berühmter Nachname Türen geöffnet hat?
Schon möglich. Aber es gibt in Hollywood ein Sprichwort: Ein Name kann Türen öffnen, aber nur eine Persönlichkeit kann sie offen halten.

Was ist der beste Tipp, den dir dein Vater gegeben hat?
Er hat mich gelehrt, nicht auf die Meinung anderer zu hören. Die meisten Dinge, die über dich geschrieben werden, sind negativ. Wenn du daran glaubst, wirst du nie glücklich sein. Konzentriere dich auf die Erfahrungen, die du machst, und sei stolz auf dich.

Der Film «Die Chroniken der Unterwelt» mit Lily Collins läuft ab 29. August 2013 im Kino.

Quelle http://www.20min.ch/people/international...tuoes--31499259

Carina
Admin

27.08.2013 18:34
#68 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Cover Girl : Lily Collins im " 20 minuten friday " Magazin Schweiz 23 Augaut 2013

Quelle Privat

Carina
Admin

02.10.2013 15:52
#69 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Lily Collins ist das neue Gesicht von Lancôme
"Ihre absolut bezaubernde Art begeistert uns"

Lily Collins | Lancôme.

Lily Collins wurde zur neuen Botschafterin der Kosmetikmarke Lancôme gekürt! Ab Januar 2014 wird sie zum ersten Mal die Marke präsentieren und die neue „French Ballerine“ Kollektion vorstellen.

In einem Statement wurde erklärt, dass die 24- Jährige mit ihrer „absolut bezaubernden Art“ überzeugen konnte.

„Wir haben eine neue wunderschöne Botschafterin: Lily Collins – selbstbewusst und strahlend – ihre absolut bezaubernde Art begeistert uns. Freut euch auf Januar 2014, wenn sie für die Trendkollektion „French Ballerine“ das erste mal zu sehen sein wird.“

Für Lancôme warben bereits Stars wie Juliette Binoche, Uma Thurman, Drew Barrymore, Mena Suvari, Laura Morante, Kate Winslet, Anne Hathaway, Julia Roberts, Penélope Cruz und Emma Watson.

Quelle http://www.promicabana.de/lily-collins-neue-gesicht-lancome/

Carina
Admin

28.12.2013 07:00
#70 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Lily Collins auf dem Cover des türkischen " Beauty " Magazin Januar 2014

Quelle http://cityofbonesmovie.tumblr.com/image/71369390460

http://thevampireclub.wordpress.com/2013...ion-enero-2014/

Carina
Admin

13.02.2014 18:55
#71 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

lily Collins : Photoshoot für " Lancomè " 2014

Quelle http://hdutopia.blogspot.com.ar/2014/02/...ot-ss-2014.html

Herzlichen Dank an die KollegenInnen von http://thevampireclub.wordpress.com/2014...s_s-2014-x4-hq/

Carina
Admin

16.03.2014 05:20
#72 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Lily Collins im " Enjoy Beauty " März 2014

Herzlichen Dank an die KollegenInnen von http://thevampireclub.wordpress.com/2014...uty-marzo-2014/

Carina
Admin

18.03.2014 19:43
#73 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Lily Collins auf dem Cover des " Lucky " Magazin`s April 2014

Quelle https://twitter.com/epnebelle/status/445...8626048/photo/1

Carina
Admin

20.03.2014 20:05
#74 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Lily Collins : Kampagne für die " Barrie Knitwear Collection 2014 " by " Chanel "

Herzlichen Dank an die KollegenInnen von http://thevampireclub.wordpress.com/2014...ollection-2014/

Quelle http://www.starstyle.com/lily-collins-ba...paign-sp159390/

Herzlichen Dank an die KollegenInnen von http://lilycollinsfrance.com/gallery/dis...p_display_media

Carina
Admin

21.03.2014 19:17
#75 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Lily Collins auf dem Cover der " Marie Claire " Südafrika April 2014

Herzlichen Dank an die KollegenInnen von http://thevampireclub.wordpress.com/2014...ica-april-2014/

Carina
Admin

08.10.2014 17:23
#76 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

lily Collins auf dem Cover der " Marie Claire " UK / England Oktober 2014

Bericht in englischinklusive einem weiteren Foto von Lily Collins http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/celebr...1&uiSynced=true

Carina
Admin

18.03.2015 02:50
#77 RE: Lily Collins Zitat · Antworten

Spieglein, Spieglein - Die wirklich wahre Geschichte von Schneewittchen
Mirror Mirror, Fantasy USA 2012
Am 22.03.2015 ab 20:15 bei PRO 7

Wer ist die Böseste im ganzen Land? - Oscargewinnerin Julia Roberts als Königin Clementianna. Deren magischer Spiegel prophezeit ihr, dass sie nicht mehr die Schönste ihres Königreichs ist. Ausgerechnet ihre Stieftochter Schneewittchen läuft ihr langsam aber sicher den Rang ab. Clementianna verbannt die junge Frau kurzerhand in den finsteren Wald. Dort trifft Schneewittchen auf sieben Zwerge und schmiedet gemeinsam mit ihnen einen Plan, die Königin vom Thron zu stoßen ...

DarstellerInnen : Julia Roberts (The Queen) Lily Collins (Snow White) Armie Hammer (Prince Alcott) Nathan Lane (Brighton) Jordan Prentice (Napoleon) Mark Povinelli (Half Pint) Joe Gnoffo (Grub) Danny Woodburn (Grimm) Martin Klebba (Butcher)

Quelle http://www.prosieben.ch/film/spieglein-s...-schneewittchen

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz