Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 130 Antworten
und wurde 3.706 mal aufgerufen

Being Human
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Carina
Admin

10.01.2013 11:32
#61 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Video - " Being Human " USA : Interwiev mit dem Cast zum Start der dritten Staffel

Veröffentlicht am 09.01.2013

Being Human Interview for Fanhattan: Sam Huntington, Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath, Kristen Hager

Carina
Admin

10.01.2013 11:45
#62 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

" Being Human " USA : Episoden Titel der dritten Staffel

3.01 : It`s A Shame About Ray

3.02 : (Dead) Girl Just Wanna Have Fun

3.03 : The Teens They Are A Changin

3.04 : I`m So Lonesome I Could Die

3.05 : Get Outta My Dreams , Get Into My Mouth

3.06 : What`s Blood Got To DO With It

3.07 : One Is Silver and the Other Pagan

Quelle @Being Fan

@virulent Viper

Carina
Admin

11.01.2013 09:07
#63 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

" Being Human " USA - Bericht in englisch von der " Los Angeles Times "

‘Being Human’: Drew Struzan, Sam Witwer on monster poster

Jan. 10, 2013 | 3:18 p.m.

Syfy’s “Being Human.” (Syfy / NBC)

Last year, Drew Struzan contributed portraits of the classic Universal monsters to a special exhibition organized by Mondo, Alamo Drafthouse’s collectible art division, designed to celebrate the ongoing legacy and influence of the studio’s horror canon. Now the legendary illustrator is back with a poster inspired by one of his favorite current TV series, Syfy’s “Being Human.”

The show, adapted from the BBC series of the same name, centers on three supernatural roommates, ghost Sally (Meaghan Rath), werewolf Josh (Sam Huntington) and vampire Aidan (Sam Witwer), and it was Witwer’s friendship with Struzan that led to the creation of the unique poster, which also depicts Kristen Hager’s werewolf Nora.

The duo recently spoke to Hero Complex about how their mutual admiration translated into the new image, which was unveiled this week at a special “Being Human” event at the Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills.

Drew, why were you interested in creating a poster for “Being Human”?

Drew Struzan: I was always a fan of the show myself. What you may not know is that I am retired and have been for about four years. I thought 45 years was more than enough time to suffer, so I quit. But I always said that I would come out of retirement for friends and loyal patrons because you can’t work for 45 years with people and just walk away…. I have this friend that happens to be the lead actor in a TV show that I love, and that would be Sam Witwer. So, Sam being my good friend and “Being Human” being such a wonderful show, and them needing a poster, how could I say no?

Sam Witwer as Aidan on “Being Human.” (Syfy)

Sam Witwer: One of the things that was definitely on my list in a big way [as an actor] was … ‘God, wouldn’t it be cool to be in a project that was represented by a piece of Drew’s art?’ He just kind of makes the heroes look more heroic, the women look softer and more feminine …

DS: … and the monsters more monstrous!

Drew, how do you decide what projects to take?

DS: Well, when I started out I was so hungry if you’d just look my way I’d do a project for you. But as my work increased and my reputation did, people saw that my work was very positive. It’s always beautiful and always has a positive bent to it. People in the industry were smart enough to only offer me work that looked like stuff I usually do, so I didn’t really have a problem choosing projects. They’d come to me, and they’d always be very nice. I figure someone spends millions of dollars and years developing their ideas and writing the scripts and casting and acting and all the stuff that has to be done to make a production — so there’s got to be something there that’s really good, that someone’s in love with. I can find that love in it and just represent it in what I do.

Sam, were there any specific supernatural role models that might have inspired your approach to the character of Aidan?

SW: In terms of vampire stuff, I think the vampire that I know the best would be the original Bela Lugosi’s Dracula. I haven’t watched the current crop of vampire stuff, you know “True Blood” and “Vampire Diaries,” I haven’t seen them. I don’t really know what everyone else is doing. I’m approaching it from the point of view of “Being Human.” Strangely enough, especially this season, we tend to have the most grounded view of this monster phenomenon that people are so fascinated with these days — their fascination with vampires or werewolves. Ours just seems to be very two-feet-on-the-ground. For me, when I read the script, what drew me was realizing that it wasn’t about monsters, it was about, in my case, a man battling an addiction. When I first got the script, I turned it down. I thought that we didn’t need another vampire. It wasn’t until a friend of mine forced me to read the script and I realized that there was more there.

Did that grounded view influence how you approached creating the poster, Drew?

DS: Very much so. Me and Sam talked it over. Being a fan of the show — that’s why I like it because it’s so metaphoric about having troubles in life, whatever they may be, and trying to work them out and be human in your situation no matter what it is and not letting the sorrows beat you down…. We decided that it would be very interesting if the point of view is that they’re afraid of people finding out who they are. We’re turning the tables here in saying, ‘They’re not scary to us, but we’re kind of scaring them.” We thought that was a neat way of keeping it grounded.

Drew Struzan’s “Being Human” poster. (Syfy)

SW: Drew keeps saying “we” did this, and “we” did that…. I did nothing. All I did was fill him in on what’s happening in Season 3, then I just let him go. And I love the fact that when Drew created the poster he got to, in a way, play the characters. This is Drew’s interpretation of these characters. He decided to feature the characters over their monstrous elements, which I believe is exactly our show.

Are there elements of the poster that hint about the future direction of the series?

SW: Interestingly enough, you have me protectively holding Sally and there’s definitely a very strong relationship between those two characters this year — more so perhaps than any other year. Then you have, as Drew pointed out, a certain amount of fear from the characters, but the Nora character … she’s got a ferocity about her. There’s something else going on there. And Josh, he’s kind of looking to restrain her. There’s a lot of really fun elements to where, if I was to tell you what happens this season, it’s indicated in the art.

Do you have a favorite piece Drew’s done, Sam?

SW: I was very drawn by the stuff he did for “The Shawshank Redemption.” In fact, when I went to New Orleans to shoot “The Mist” with Frank Darabont … well, maybe some people know this and some people don’t, but “The Mist” is all about Drew. It’s about a poster artist [played by Thomas Jane] who gets caught up with all this supernatural craziness. When you go into Tom Jane’s studio, it’s all Drew’s work. So basically Tom is playing Drew. Anyway, those of us who were quick on the take grabbed Drew’s work off the walls when we finished, and I got a “Shawshank Redemption” piece.

Drew, are there other projects that might draw you out of retirement?

DS: To tell you the truth, I don’t follow the industry any more because I’m retired. I don’t expect to have my heart set on anything. My heart’s set on my family and my grandkids and my friends. If something comes along, it’s just giving me a few extra dollars to spend on the kids, but I don’t have dreams about doing anything more. If I can do it again without losing my touch, then I’m happy to do it.

Jevon Phillips

Quelle http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2013/01/1...monster-poster/

Carina
Admin

11.01.2013 09:32
#64 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Meaghan Rath - Being Human USA

Ihren Lebenslauf findet ihr hier http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meaghan_Rath

Meaghan Rath : Behind the Scene Still für das " Bello " Magazin 2013

Quelle https://twitter.com/BELLOmag

Carina
Admin

12.01.2013 17:07
#65 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Video - " Being Human " USA : Season Promo Staffel 3

Veröffentlicht am 07.01.2013

Monday, January 14th at 9E/6P

Carina
Admin

15.01.2013 09:00
#66 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

" Being Human USA " : Promo Clip zu 2.02 " (Dead) Girls Just Wanna Have Fun "

Veröffentlicht am 14.01.2013

Carina
Admin

15.01.2013 09:06
#67 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

" Being Human USA " : Kristen Hager im " MAXIM " Magazin
Girls of Maxim
Kristen Hager

The werewolf from Being Human isn’t as furry as we thought.

Tell us about Being Human.

It’s a show by Syfy. The basic premise is a vampire, a ghost, and a werewolf live together in an apartment and struggle to maintain their humanity in day-to-day life.

That sounds like the worst roommate ad ever.

Yeah, and in this day and age I bet they exist out there!

As a werewolf on the show, just how hairy do you get?

I’ll get fangs and claws, but there’s no hair. I don’t know if it’s because I’m the girl on the show and they want to keep me as attractive as possible.

Considering all the sci-fi roles you’ve had (Wanted, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem), can we assume you’re into geeky guys?

Yeah, I like men who are smart. But what gets me more than anything is a sense of humor.

Let’s play F/M/K: vampire, werewolf, and ghost. Go.

I’d fuck the vampire, marry the werewolf, and, well, you can’t kill a ghost. But I’d exorcize it.

Quelle http://www.maxim.com/girls-of-maxim/kristen-hager

Carina
Admin

19.01.2013 18:00
#68 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Being Human USA : Webclip der Epsiode 3.02 " ‘(Dead) Girls Just Wanna Have Fun "

Veröffentlicht am 18.01.2013

Carina
Admin

23.01.2013 09:22
#69 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

" Being Human USA " : Neue Promo Stills zur Episode 2.02 " (Dead) Girls Just Wanna Have Fun "

Quelle https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...66667587&type=1

Carina
Admin

23.01.2013 09:47
#70 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Video - Being Human USA : Episode 3.03 " The Teens They Are A Changin " Webclip

Veröffentlicht am 22.01.2013

Carina
Admin

23.01.2013 09:59
#71 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Video - Being Human USA :Episode 3.03 " The Teens They Are A Changin "

Veröffentlicht am 21.01.2013

Carina
Admin

24.01.2013 09:53
#72 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Being Human USA : Neue Promo Stills der Episode 3.02 " (Dead) Girls Just Wanna Have Fun "

Quelle https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...66667587&type=1

Carina
Admin

25.01.2013 08:36
#73 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Video - Being Human UK / Promo Clip zur Staffel 5

Veröffentlicht am 24.01.2013

Carina
Admin

25.01.2013 08:42
#74 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Video - Being Human UK : Promo Still zur Staffel 5

Quelle https://www.facebook.com/BBC.Being.Human

Carina
Admin

26.01.2013 16:59
#75 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Video - Being Human USA : Episode 3.03 First Four Minutes Webclip

Veröffentlicht am 25.01.2013

Carina
Admin

28.01.2013 10:23
#76 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Being Human USA : Stills der Episode 3.03 " The Teens They Are A Changin "

Quelle http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/01/being-h...ns-they_25.html

Carina
Admin

30.01.2013 10:11
#77 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Being Human USA : Promo Stills der fünften Staffel

Quelle http://thevampireclub.wordpress.com/2013...a-5a-temporada/

Carina
Admin

30.01.2013 11:09
#78 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Video : Die Being Human Stars Meaghan Rath & Sam Winter bei den TCA`s 2013 im Interwiev mit " TV Guide "

Veröffentlicht am 29.01.2013

Carina
Admin

30.01.2013 11:13
#79 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Being Human USA : Stills der Episode 3.04 " I’m So Lonesome I Could Die "

Quelle http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/01/being-h...4-im-so_29.html

Carina
Admin

30.01.2013 11:31
#80 RE: " Being Human " Infos & News Zitat · Antworten

Video - Being Human USA : Episode 3.04 " I`m So Lonesome I Could Die " Webclip